JPMorgan Chase

7.4K reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Great place to work and learn
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Great learning experience and career oppurtunities
Cons: none really
I started out as part time and within 2 years I was a shift manager with plenty of room to grow. The people I worked with and for were great and the pay was competitive.
what you learned
Business Senior Service Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 26, 2015
Good work environment. The company has great benefits and allows you to move up quickly. Decent pay there is a lot to learn.
Productive and they keep up with the market (e.g. Agile Methodology for Project Management)
VP/Project Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Remote access for times when you had to engage with overseas colleagues
Cons: Not a true con, but many non U.S hours is involved for some of their global systems.
Great company to work for with many opportunities for advancement.

Culture is demanding but with positive reward.

Many of your colleagues will be overseas.
this was a temp assignment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2015
This job was based on production so there was not mingling or positive morale there. The environment was ok but I have graduated to be a medical assistant and this was a job I took while in shcool
Productive, professional and diverse.
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 25, 2015
The management team is very knowledgeable and professional. Diversity is celebrated and encouraged. This a financially secured company. Job security is questionable.
Good job, little family
Teller (Former Employee), louisville, KyAugust 25, 2015
I loved working for chase, my branch at Bashford Manor became like a second little family to me. Very caring co-workers. Good place to work.
Task
Auto Finance Collector (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 25, 2015
Pros: quaterly bonus's
Cons: working until 11 pm and every weekend
worked a daily que of past due accounts that were 90 days and near charge off. Had great flexibility with days off, very hard to get advancement.
Top of the list
MB Mod Control Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2015
Great place to work, can be hard to get a foot in the door though and as in most financial organizations, don't get to comfortable because when the business needs change so does their need for jobs.
Aggressive firm, first to act
Global Derivative Operations, Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
I worked here in 2002 when big banks just started outsourcing more and more of their work to low wage economies. This provided a benefit in that it made off of their people more global immediately having to deal with call centers and train different regions. Good culture, expect to learn fast or sink.
JP Morgan Chase had great perks for the employees, such as a game room with a pool table.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, COLLECTOR II (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and we got to make our own schedules.
Cons: Working Sundays from 12pm-9pm.
Originally, I was hired by BankOne which was later bought out by JP Morgan Chase. This was a call center, and a typical day at work for me consisted of inbound and outbound calls to customers who were delinquent on the credit cards. I handled some customer service calls and concerns as well.

Management was thorough and very professional.

I learned how to collect. This was my first "real" corporate job and I can honestly say that it was here that I really developed myself as a professional. I learned out to empathize not sympathize, how to overcome objections and keep the customer in the "yes" frame of mind.

My co-workers were great, diversity was encouraged and everyone brought their skills to the table. We worked in teams and always had great contests to keep us motivated.

The hardest part about my job, at that time, was learning how to manage my time. We had to keep our talk time low so that we can take as many calls as possible without sacrificing customer service.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the contests, round tables, and rallies.
Good Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee), houstonAugust 24, 2015
Good Company to work for. Great benefits, and pay. Does a great job with donating to charity like march of dimes. Great opportunity for advancement.
Productive and fast moving company
Associate RCSA Quality Analyst II (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 24, 2015
A Fantastic place to work and gain experience right out of college. Company tend to be very budget conscious which can sometimes hinder movement within the company.
Productive, Fun, Fast pace, Sales
Teller (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAAugust 24, 2015
Fast pace, accurate transactions, and having to reach a sales goal makes a job always fun and adventurous. You learn to work multiple transactions at a time and hold various conversations.
Operations Supervisor
Operations Supervisor, Customer Servicing (Former Employee), Monroe, LAAugust 24, 2015
I Managed, coordinated and directed daily operations of a team of 10 lien processors supporting the production area operations unit
Assigned work and set workflow priorities, tracked unit performance and monitored daily business results
Responsible for ensuring lien releases were processed in compliance with company and state regulatory guidelines
Developed, recommended and adapted guidelines, procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with management / department goals, activities, initiatives, service levels and cycle times.

I was the SME to handle all highly escalated issues for VIP & to the general public.
Great opportunities for learning
SR. OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 24, 2015
I learned a lot about the financial markets. The work environment is very pleasant with the management understanding people personal life.
Third shift is a very laid back homey shift to work
Senior Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 24, 2015
As a big company sometimes you are put on the back burner. But a very good company with great benefits to work for. Very high security.
teller
Teller (Former Employee), Davie, FLAugust 23, 2015
Counted deposits change orders processed deposits for clients assisted personal bankers to opening checking/savings accounts cash in/outs. Assisted clients with filling out deposits and withdrawal forms.
JPMorgan Chase is a solid company.
Operations and Audit Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Optional schedules and great benefits.
Cons: The company is consolidating the number of work sites.
Working at Chase provides many opportunities to advance professionally. The environment is dynamic with supportive management with diversity.
I have earned much about how to deal with task difficulties.
Oracle Developer (Current Employee), NJAugust 23, 2015
Pros: free fruit in summer
Working at this company is a very fascinating experience. That is the first time I worked in United States. I learned much about enterprise culture which is different like China. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the colleagues. And I also force myself to to learn more technology to fit this job. I got a very considerable enhancement.
Awesome company
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: no more diff pay
Great company, however fast paced, lots of phone time, learn alot about customer service skills, learn alot about credit, prepares you for next level
Headquarters