JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 12,065 reviews matching the search
Bank Teller
Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 25, 2017
working in the bank on a daily basis can be challenging. I was a teller for the select window and also business window. I dealt with high Volume of cash daily. Helped clarify any customer concerns.
Pros
Meet new People daily
Cons
Pay is very low
Friendly work environment
Lead Teller Ops Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJuly 24, 2017
JPMorgan Chase is a friendly work environment where employees' growth is just as important as giving our customers the upmost service. Working at JPMorgan Chase I've learned how to better assist customers by listening to their requests and providing suggestions rather than deciding for them. At JPMorgan Chase we are a Family. We are ONE!
Professional Team Environment
Registered Client Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 24, 2017
Team based approach in service private bank clients needs. Fosters professional development and mentoring. Open door culture with a collbaorative approach.
Comfortable and motivating place to work with great coworkers.
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Lafayette, INJuly 24, 2017
The branch was the best environment to work in that I have ever experienced. The entire branch felt more like family then a job. Management was always motivating employees. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers, but also the most enjoyable was the relationship you would develop with usual customers.
Friendly environment
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJuly 24, 2017
Quick paced. Friendly environment where you are able to make trusting relationships. Always room to grow with many branches to choose from. Family based firm who is always willing to help.
Pros
Paid time off, understanding firm
I enjoyed the people I worked with
Business Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  4501 New York Ave, Arlington Tx 76018July 24, 2017
A typical day at work consist of taking inbound calls from Customers as well as coworkers to handle and resolve the more complex calls and customer , I learn a lot from different customer from all over the world . In the 11 years I was with Chase I learned a lot about banking laws and procedures I learned how to master my probing and sales skills . I dealt with aa lot of great Managers at Chase. The hardest part of the job was listening to customer's situation and not being able to help in everyway I can . the most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and the Customers .
Pros
Great hours
Cons
limited advancement
loved working here
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 24, 2017
everyone here is really nice. the only issue i ever had was when i applied to be a banker and the branch manager said i didnt have enough experience. which was true
Great Shop
Consulting Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2017
Fantastic leadership.

Plenty of work. Business keeps growing. Leadership is there to help. Great structure. Corporate structure that lets you build slowly. Stay for at least 2 years.
Elgin IL ** no advancement opportunities **
Program Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILJuly 24, 2017
Very difficult to move up in this company unless you are a "chosen" one. The same people are tapped on the shoulder to positions based on outside of work friendships. This has happened time and time again over my 15 years with the firm.
Pros
4 weeks vacation
Cons
lots of office politics
Fair
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Garland, txJuly 24, 2017
I loved working at chase , we had great management team before they got changed , good environment , good hours , good location , good pay but looking for a full time job
Washington Mutual Bank
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 24, 2017
WAMU has been the best experience of my life to work for. Was bough by chase and everything change but I will say great benefits and great opportunity
Boring, customers in rush, repetitive
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 23, 2017
boring, repetitive, not much advancement, team bonding was good, learned system quickly, learned about fraud, reading people, candy, cash handling, referring to get debit or credit cards
Productive environment and created outside activities to show apprection
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2017
I began my work experience at JPM Chase in the student loan department. We worked in a call center environment and it was somewhat stressful because management didn't anticipate the high call volume. I later moved to a new area of student loans and it was much better but our jobs were eventually eliminated and I was reassigned to the West Ops Location where I worked in the subpoena processing department. It was not bad but we worked long hours because every subpoena that came in had to be processed into the system the same day. Also there were sensitive documents that had to be mailed out daily. I loved the people at Chase and the management in student loans worked hard to let us know they understood what we were dealing with and presented extra activities to make us feel appreciated.
Pros
created game days and gave treats to employees during peak seasons.
Horrible place to work
Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 22, 2017
This was a miserable place to work. The supervisors are totally incompetent and lack even the most basic knowledge. I have never worked for such ignorant people before in my life.
An ok company to work for
Provide excellent banking customer service support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2017
The company is amazing to work for but the management is terrible the information you receive isn't consistent and its really hard to advance to a new position unless you know someone that's unecessary
Benefits
Cons
management is terrible and really hard to advance
Not Merit Based Culture
VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2017
Promotions based on who you know, not merit. Those who work the hardest are saddled with more work, carrying all of the weight for the team. Meanwhile, the lazy employees and certain management spend their time schmoozing.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Good company
Relationship Banker/Small Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 21, 2017
Great Benefits!!! A lot of responsibilities. Base pay can be good if you already have customer experience. Get Licensed to maximize pay!! Staff are great people.
Na
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 21, 2017
Intense environment, politics drive advancement. Not many in management that care rather do what they can to advance their own agendas. Some very smart people, but pretentious.
Learning and Productivity
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2017
In JPMC you get opportunity to learn new technologies and tools. But on many instances have to extend working hours and in timesheet it reflects as well that I have worked more than 20% on monthly basis.
Stressful, always short staffed, short lunches
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Wylie, TXJuly 21, 2017
Customers are always very rude. It's extremely fast paced, Chase does not hire enough Tellers, so it's always short staffed and the bankers and managers have to help behind the teller line. Being that you're handling people's money you have to be VERY careful and accurate while at the same time working and moving VERY fast to complete transactions.
Pros
Coworkers were always great
Cons
Customers treat you badly and it's very stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.