JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,525 reviews matching the search
Fun team based work environment
collector/Skip tracer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2016
I enjoyed working with chase. It is a team based company with great benefits. End of every month they held contests for eom as well as contests just for fun with team leads against team leads.
KYC Specialist
Specialist Due Diligence (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2016
Account reviews of various clients accounts to determine any risk
Typical work day hours 6am is the earliest and 6pm the latest
Management can you Improvement; sometimes the guidance is not the best.
Great Co-workers everyone helps one another
Great work environment; people want to be there.
Information Technology Business Analyst (ITBA) (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OH 43081August 26, 2016
Lots of red tape to cute though.
lots of bureaucracy
good leadership
hard to hear someone on the bottom speak up
Good direct managers
less good the managers got the higher in the company one were to rise.
Great Work Environment
AVP / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2016
My position allowed me to work both from the office and remotely, while accomplishing all sales and service goals. Managers tracked our progress and didn't micromanage
Pros
Ability to work remotely and from the office
Cons
Lack off opportunity for growth and movement
stressful
Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2016
this job was stressful. team leads were constantly over your shoulders making work uncomfortable. the benefits were nice.
Good Benefits
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, NJAugust 25, 2016
I love working with customers. Good environment and people to work with. Every day I learn something new. Everyday is a new experience in my life. I also enjoy training customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Great company
Private Banking Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2016
Great company, really enjoy all the people I work with. Large company but great access to senior leaders and intelligent people. Always feel like your co-workers want the best for you.
Vice President, Quality Analysis Manager (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 25, 2016
Responsible for overseeing multiple sites across the country and ensuring that the we evaluate a statistically significant sample to provide results to Operations.
Jp Morgan chase bank is a good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2016
Jp Morgan chase bank is a good company but there is always room for improvement. There is room for improvement on cummunication through the chain of command and support from leadership.
Dealing with a Very difficult customer
Business Telephone Banker Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2016
I got a call one day while on the phone with a lady who came in immediately on fire! Money had been taken from her account from a vendor that she had already canceled with. I tried speaking, however, she cut me off, cursed me out, and told me to shut up. I listened very well to her problem and at the end I was more than happy to help her without getting angry. At the end of the call she thanked me, and apologized for everything. That made me feel wonderful. I was happy that I was able to help solve her problem.

A typical day for me was immedielty taking called, taking 3 breaks, and a lunch. The hardest part was when calls were flooding in when the system shut down for 2 days, I did learn to have thick skin however and just make sure to stay calm in every situation.
Pros
Great pay, long lunches, benefits, paid vacation
Cons
management
Very productive and fun employer to work for
Teller (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 24, 2016
I love being at Chase everyday, i like the fun and exciting career it could be, i learned a lot and management is super with the best co-workers you can ever ask for, the hardest part for me is to see an unhappy customer it breaks my heart but for the most part making someone's day is what thrives me.
Pros
Free lunches, fun picnic
Cons
no cons
Analyst
Credit Card Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2016
Created a portfolio of cardholders who generated over $75-million in annual revenues by accurately evaluating over 16-thousand credit card applications for approval each year. Maintained delinquency rate of less than 1%.
Pros
Experienced Leadership
Cons
Micromanaged
productive work place,
Team Lead/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 24, 2016
Great company, management is good. Very flexible,, work friendly environment. The job function I do is very simple, had a great trainer and my manager is accessible when needed.
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp job
Productive but not very fun place to work with.
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2016
The job timing and work culture depends on the team.They won't provide laptops for contractors and there will be lot of security restriction in getting access to each and every application.
JP Morgan
Vault Custodian (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 24, 2016
Good Company to work for excellent benifits like any company just depends who your manager is but moving up really depends on numbers. opening accounts gets you noticed.
team player was very important
Fraud Recovery (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 24, 2016
very good company to work for, nice environment very professional the supervisor had an open door policy, team player, the company had excellent benefits packagh
Pros
snacks everybur
Cons
give more traingin
Banking
Bank Teller (Lead Teller) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 24, 2016
Worklife balance, room for growth, co workers, management team, and training all this which make this an amazing company.
overall outlook
Senior Auto Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
the place was a very fun and exciting place to work, friendly people, always having parties, always doing drawings for prizes, made really good money, bonus every 3 months, no complaints, we got laid off
Attorney Management and Legal (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 24, 2016
Chase is a good company to work for. I work in the mortgage department where i help customer bring there accounts current and put them on programs, I had 80 to 100 accounts a day . An then i x-fer to the foreclose Department where i had 100-150 accounts a day review to see what can we do to stop the foreclose.
Pros
They always had fun things to do for the empolyees
Cons
Health care was very high
great people
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
When I worked for Chase it was a lot of fun. I worked in the mail room with fun people. The only drawback was the pay. we were allowed to listen to music while we work, and often dance while working. It was a lot of fun.
Pros
fun people
Cons
low pay