JPMorgan Chase
6,956 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Qc
Mortgage Banking Quality Control Specialist IV (Former Employee), Florence, SCJune 30, 2015
Training and travel to insure that all employees knew how to validate loans. Teach policy to new hires. Test new projects before training other employees.
Great stepping stone for young adults who enjoy physical work
Consultant (Former Employee), Hutchins TexasJune 30, 2015
Day to day in FedEx consisted of unloading & loading trucks. Working at a steady pace to get the work load done. hardest part of the job was the consistent being on your feet & the heat.
Productive and focused work environment, fast paced
Chargeback Analyst I (Former Employee), Salem, NHJune 30, 2015
Pros: healthcare, 401k, benefits
Cons: 30 minute drive, communication, no room for advancement
On a day to day basis, I maintain work queues and assign work as needed. Also handle escalated calls within the call center when a supervisor is requested. Day consists of completing project tasks, handling calls, training, answering questions. Fast paced and have very strong communication/written and multi taking skills.
Management is great, but communication is key.
fun
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLJune 30, 2015
love working for chase, great benefits and great opportunity
great training, and respectful environment. I will recommend this company
Help our clients with their banking needs
Private Client Banker (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 30, 2015
I assist our most valuable clients with their everyday banking needs. I enjoy helping our clients with any issue they may have.
Work place fun, and busy
Teller (Former Employee), Carson, CAJune 30, 2015
Pros: great team, healthcare
Cons: sat workined untill 4pm
I enjoyed working here I hade my usual guest come in and looking for me to take care of their transaction. Also enjoyed getting my work done for other responsibilities as a senior teller.
Vault Teller
Vault Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 30, 2015
Pros: Sundays and Holidays off, Random snow days where you can either end up going to work later than scheduled, or go home earlier, Awesome vacation time as someone coming in to the company initially
Cons: Management, Job Securirty, Schedule, Experience based on location
The experience of your role specifically in Branch Branking, is entirely based on the type of Manager that you have. Job Security is little to none; you always feel like every day can be your last. Opportunity for advancement is solely based on who you "know" or how much you've sucked up to the right people.
Great company but NOT the same it used to be
Personal Banker/Sales and Operations (Former Employee), Doral, FLJune 30, 2015
Pros: Solid company
Cons: Bonuses
The personal banker position is not anymore that ELITE position it was. Now the bonuses are way less than it use to be.
Its a really good company though and for someone who wants to learn how to sale, adquire and deepen relations, this bank is perfect. I was a great school for me.
HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK
Telephone Banker (Current Employee), HOUSTONJune 29, 2015
Pros: BENEFITS
Cons: SHORT BREAKS, MANAGERS
LONG HARD HOURS, PUSHY MANAGERS ALWAYS HOOVERING OVER YOU. IF YOU MISS YOUR SCHEDULED BREAK YOU CANNOT TAKE ANOTHER UNLESS YOU WANT TO MESS YOUR NUMBERS UP. VERY MESSY WORKPLACE. ONLY GOOD THING ARE THE BENEFITS LIKE HEALTH INSURANCE AND PTO, OTHER THAN THAT IT'S HORRIBLE.
banking information
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 29, 2015
Learned day to day fuctions within the banking idustry that allow banks to efficiently run day to day functions to keep and manage money.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJune 29, 2015
Very busy place to work, a lot customer but they make your day easier, management they have to work a little bit with their employees.
difficult working invironment
Mortgage Banker/Loan Originator (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJune 29, 2015
No management support for employees. No flexibility in outreach to the community with regard to bringing in business. Could not close loans due to antiquated loan processing and management inflexibility.
Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Wonderful Staff
This company is a great place to work.They provide you the tools to help you on your job. Assistance is always there for the staff to use. They help each other out.
High volume busy branch
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Glendale CAJune 29, 2015
Fun, high energy busy branch. Maintained a friendly work atmosphere while making sure all customers are satisfied with the service they received.
Good place
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Elmhurst, ILJune 29, 2015
great company to work for if you get placed at a great branch with team work oriented people. The schedules are flexible and you get paid vacation and full benefits.
Work factory
Branch Manager (Vice President) (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 29, 2015
Pros: training
Cons: salaary
I've learned a lot with Chase bank....it gave me the skill set that prepared my future advancement in banking. It gave me advantage with fundamental selling skills that was primative to other bank cultures.
Structured and positive place to work
Mortgage Litigation File Processor (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJune 29, 2015
Loved working for Chase. You knew exactly what was expected of you and could strive to meet and exceed challenges daily.
great people
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE ANALYST (Former Employee), columbus ohioJune 29, 2015
I enjoyed working with the people at the firm and the knowledge I gained from the job was great. I now have a strong analytical skill base.
Good working conditions.
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 29, 2015
It had a very good working environment. The management was very willing to assist in any training needs I required. We had good teamwork.
Professional and customer service orientated sales opportunites.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Santa Clara CaliforniaJune 29, 2015
Tellers primary responsibility is to process transactions and accurately in accordance with policies and procedures. Identify customer needs and refer financial products and services.
Cash handling and great customer service.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries