JPMorgan Chase
6,584 reviews

JPMorgan Chase United States Employee Reviews

goo place to work at
Teller/ Vault Custodian (Current Employee), Houston TxMay 5, 2015
Nice enviroment to work in. Employees were always a great help always there when having a questions. i loved the relationship i was able to build with some of my everyday customers.
Great place to understand corporate structures
Transaction Processing Specialist, GCG (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2015
A person can advance into other fields and departments. The job can be challenging, however manageable. Managers can be straight forward and understanding. Work atmosphere is adaptable.
Great learning environment not a place to work for a career.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Auburn, WAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great consideration of life outside of work, Amazing people to work with, Exellent training.
Cons: Monthly incentive is always cut extensively every year.
The day at JP Morgan Chase begins with the opening crew coming together for a morning huddle. During the huddle the branch manager goes over the numbers of the previous week and/or day. Afterward the manager sets up each person on what they need to be working on during the day and what they want to accomplish. Throughout the day you are working as a team to help each and every customer with anything they may need from a simple deposite to a new mortagage loan. The hardest part of the day can be when the system shuts down or crashes. However the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the satisfied looks on my customers faces after helping them with complicated issues that arise.
Unorganized, chaotic, and poor management
DDC Rep (Current Employee), Monroe, LAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Healthcare that is some what affordable
Cons: Short lunch breaks, expensive food
A typical work day is confusing most of the time. Nothing is ever the same and there are always changes being made every five minutes seems like. Seems as if there is confusion among managers as well, because you can never go to management and get the same answer from two managers that are on the same team. My coworkers are great people to work with and are always caring and willing to help when allowed to. The hardest part of this job is not know if you will have a job when you come in the next day due to so many changes daily and so much confusions going on. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers that I have and my coworkers.
nice place to work
Lead Teller (Former Employee), new york nyMay 5, 2015
depending on your position, this may just be a great summer job for front desk. if managing, its a great experience but low pay
Very fast pace work environment
Deposit Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Varities of people, stores, restaurants...
Cons: Very busy business district and transportation
Comfortable but professional attire a must. Very successful company. Strict but fare management. All workers divided into family like pods per dept. Loacated in heart of New Yorks Business District, transportation to work could be a job on its own.

Overall there is nothing like working for JP Morgan.
A great company and great experience
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 5, 2015
Pros: different opportunities
Cons: healthcare
having the joy to help customers on a day to day basis. The management team was always there to assist when needing help as well as the co-workers. I have taken my experience from Chase with me and will use what I've learned in other employment opportunities.
Fun Work Place
Jr Funder (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 4, 2015
Pros: payrate
Cons: temp position
I enjoyed working for JP Morgan Chase, I've learned a lot. I enjoyed the atmosphere and working with positive coworkers
Very conservative management
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), TexasMay 4, 2015
A typical day was always very fast-paced and sometimes exhausting. This is a high traffic institution which means you are constantly finding ways to be more efficient without letting go of detail. Management roles were very demanding.
Benefits keep you here.
Personal and Small Business Banker (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 4, 2015
Great benefits, good company to work for. but the process of hiring and getting the places staffed is beginning to drag on many people.
JP Morgan Chase Stinks
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Dearborn & AdamsMay 4, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Disrespect & disregard for employees
JP Morgan Chase likes to discard employees like garbage. Need I say more? They have 166 cameras & planning to add another 100 so in essence they have turned the production floor into a prison. That's what JP Morgan Chase is.
Specialist II Customer Service, Auto Finance (Current Employee), Arlington, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Being able to utilize computer customer service skills.
Cons: Do to being short of staff not being able to utilize your time off.
A typical day at work knowing that I resolved the reason for their call. Also having a coaching with my manager to show more motivating skills to provide accurate service. Being able to get along and work delinquent with my co workers and work as a team. The hardest part of my job is not giving the customers what they call in for, when they have call several times about the same issue. The most enjoyable part of the job, is A typical day at work it hearing my customers on the other end of the phone being completely happy knowing that I provide my best to help the customers.
Awesome company to work for.
Vault Teller (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 4, 2015
Pros: Discounts and compamny perks
Cons: Alot of overtime
We were assigned about 250 deposits to process in eight hours. All money had to match the screen at the end of the day. Draws had to balance daily. Avoiding errors at all cost.
Its a better place to work then wells fargo
Relationship Banker (Current Employee), Midvale, UTMay 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Monthly commissions
Cons: Management, moving towards technology so fewer jobs
As a relationship banker your responsible for maintaining a book of business thats assigned to the branch. Your looking to help people with the retirement and lending needs.
ok work place needs more equality
Customer Support Advisor II (Former Employee), lake mary, flMay 3, 2015
Pros: good selection of schedules
Cons: very short breaks have to find stuff to do when work is done
this job is a good place to work but not many areas to advance. the opportunity to mov into something greater is very difficult to do within the company
great company
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Milford, CTMay 3, 2015
this is a solid company that takes good care of employees. they have the best technology for you to use and that helps you while trying to work with customers.
Great place to work at.
Auto Finance Specialist I (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
Amazing benefits with great opportunity for advancement. Everyday there is something new to learn. Awesome management and leadership, willing to help at every step of the way. Learned many things from customer relations to system access and internal support.
Application Developer/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 2, 2015
I have been working at Chase for last 15 years, and learned a lot. Management is great as well as co workers. I would highly recommend this place.
ASjcnkcjnjkcndsjklndcc
Risk Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 2, 2015
• Light house cleaning for disabled patient
• Cooked meals for patient while homeowner worked outside of the home.
• Reminded/ encouraged patient to take medication as prescribed and when needed.
• Provided safety reinforcement and helped maintain the patient’s quality of life
Corporate Bank
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 2, 2015
Working for a large corporate financial institution was a great start for my business career. Learning about the world of finance and completing the various training programs prepared me not only for my roles with the bank but has influenced my day-to-day operations.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries