JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 12,046 reviews matching the search
World leader in consumer banking.
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJuly 21, 2017
A typical day as a Chase personal banker (platform employee) included branch opening procedures and assisting customers with their banking decisions and needs from a client-centric prospective. We were also involved in identifying and referring mortgage and investment opportunities for the respective departments.
Management was supportive and fair and the work culture was pleasant.
The hardest part of the job was making the referrals for investment opportunities. I floated in several branches and sometimes the opportunites had been exhausted, particularly in small branches in lower income areas.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a really great group of coworkers.
Pros
Chase name has clout, pleasant work environment, steady salary.
Cons
Meeting investment referral quotas was not always easy
Quick and Faced paced environment with cut-throat work place.
Consultant Help Desk Agent Level II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2017
Nice place to work for as a beginner in IT. Knowing the right people and making connections in technology. Learned a lot about technology and can become an expert by knowing the right tools.
Pros
Nice coffee machine.
Cons
Short-breaks with no sitting area.
Great Job, Poor Managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2017
Micromanagement. Out side of that Chase call center of Easton is a great place to work. Great benefits and flexibility. Ive learned so much working for this company, things that I can carry to basically any job I mnove onto. I do no regret anything about working for chase, they fired me because of my staying on a call too long. Altogether if you really want to advance continuously, please apply.
Run For your Life
Operations Loss Prevention (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2017
The company it self is good

It's just a big company the policy's that are in place is not in the favor of the employee or the customer I'm talking about the fine print, in the end Chase wins because of their policy which protects them and some what understandable...

The management is absolutely horrible they have no idea what they are doing in the Houston FHL department and will get angry if you tell them or enter feedback about it ...get ready to be unappreciated and treated unfairly it's ran by black women with wicked hearts in high places basically in management positions they collaborat together but for the wrong reason.Don't let them see your love for the company or desire for promotion when your work ethic and passion exceeds theirs..you out of there if you do.

I made that statement (black)so you will understand what you will incounter. every race has negitive traits which categorizes them we all know that so don't blow that out no need...

Trust me I loved the company, was there for 10yrs, but the management!!!

I'm still in shock and hurt, baffled by their actions just don't go to Houston OLP department... run far away as fast as you can apply for their customer service department or branch save yourself the stress and tears.. BUT we all know when the bills are talking sometimes you got to bit the bullet and try to ignore everything... I'm so hurt about it but it doesn't matter have to move on...
Pros
Schedule, Benefits, Overtime, Mr Diamond gives 400 to 500 a year in your 401k, that's cool, you can select your own days off, there are lots of perks that I enjoyed, sick personal and vacation time, my own personal desk area it was great if you are independent and able to motivate yourself
Cons
Managment that lacks job knowledge and inner personal skills
Call Center
Risk Ops Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2017
Its a great place to work. They have good benefits, It can be a stressful job when you in a call center. The hours are not the best. The people are nice and management was great.
Pros
No flex time
Cons
Hours
Greatness
Telephone Banker / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 20, 2017
THE BEST PLACE TO WORK. Training was great. Lunch times were good and lengthy. Pay and compensation was great. No issues once so ever. Training on the systems that were old or new was in depth. Employees were great.
Pros
Pay. Breaks.
Cons
None really.
Chase
Mortgage Underwriting Processor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2017
• Provided personalize and professional service to customers, to include mortgage account retention options; rate and/or product information; also opening new mortgage accounts; FDIC coverage
JPMC has a Work From Home Policy but, the CCB organization decided not to honor it
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2017
Management is not flexible nor looking out for your best interest. there is communication disconnect from what Senior Management tell the masses and what your supervisor tells you.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
no work life balance
policies are unclear
Licensed Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 20, 2017
not clear expectations/policies. work is good and the people are nice. great benefits and many locations as well as opportunity to transfer, but not for at least one year
Typical day at work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 20, 2017
A typical day at work was getting prepared for customers enter through the branch doors by trying to give the best customer service necessary and solve whatever problems they might have.
I learn to be patience, attentive with customers.
the most difficult part of the job is not able to solve all the customers' problem.
I enjoyed seeing customers leaving satisfied and great smile on their faces.
Great culture, honest and fair management, great networking benefits
Administrative Assistant/Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2017
Over I've give them a B. Great management. No micro-managing. If you need help, someone can find it for you. There are some people that slack, but for the most part most people are good folk.
Pros
great people
Cons
late hours usually required
A great place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 20, 2017
JPMC is a great place to work. It creates a very competitive environment for career advancement.It is a place worth recommended for financial services career advancement.
Good People
Repo Trading Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2017
Good people, and it was good work. It was a great band of people to work with, I had a great time there. They are big on work, life balance and care about you.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Commute
JP Morgan Chase Branch Manager
VP Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 20, 2017
When I started with Chase they put me in their training program and it was awesome. After I got my branch a typical day would be starting with a morning huddle and set the plan for the day. Go over yesterdays success, discuss who is coming in for appointments and figure out lunch schedules. End of the day we debrief and balance and check to make sure everything was done for the day and make sure we call for next day appointments. The most important part of the job is to provide excellent customer service and assist customers with their financial situations. The most enjoyable part of my job was building relationships with customers and my team.
Fun Wokrplace and Training
SHAREHOLDER SERVICES ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2017
Both the training and environment were fun and healthy and room to grow if you applied yourself. Company does care about you - learning is a big step to be successful.
Expect to experience staffing cutbacks
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 19, 2017
Chase is moving to a bank where as a client you are expected to utilize access (online, mobile, atm etc) to do your banking. They are closing drive up tellers and their "adoptors" meet you at the door to talk about how you can avoid coming to the Bank. In theory this is not a bad idea. But some markets prefer to see tellers. If you are a teller expect lots of irate customers when you are the only teller on the line. In management, you will be expected to reduce traffic and maintain a high overall satisfaction rating. You will have to push your employees to make sales goals (does another bank sound familiar) and the pressure is intense. If you succeed, you are rewarded well. If you don't have several clients yell at you in a day you are not doing your job at getting people out of the branch.
Pros
Good bonus if you succeed
Cons
short staff, unrealistic goals, irregular hours (if paid hourly) and if salary expect to work 6 days per week.
The team is new
CCAR Stress Testing Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2017
The work is most related to regulations like CCAR, Basel and OCC.
It'll be very busy during production circle, especially during submission of CCAR.
Learnt about a lot about credit risk.
temporary employment
Overnight Check Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2017
on a typical day i came to work ready to work. i started work at 10 PM and got off at 7 AM I'd come to work ready to work and i just shuffled papers what i learned is you cannot always get along with everyone as far as management is concerned management was very strict and i understood because we were dealing with banking but you have to be extremely fast the coworkers were fine they were cool and the hardest part of my job was i wasn't swift enough the most enjoyable part was when it was time to get off and go home
Pros
temporary work
Cons
hours
Fraud Investigation Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 19, 2017
Loved working at Chase. They have a great learning program and teachers are excellent. Atmosphere is wonderful. The management was fair and well educated.
Pros
Environment
Great Place to work
Ops Unit Manger, Loss Mit Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 19, 2017
typical day varied based on the roll I was in during my 11 1/2 years
started as closer, came in and worked my pipeline.
Team Lead - assisted Manager with duties assigned and assisted Closers when needed
Manager - managed reporting, team, coaching, hiring, year end reviews etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.