JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,535 reviews matching the search
Challenging through your progress within the company.
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2016
It challenge your self to go above and beyond on every stage of your career with them. Let you know different types of co-workers and customers that will make your career an unforgettable one.
Pros
schedule, comisions.
Cons
not every branch offers a good working culture.
Sales
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 30, 2016
A typical day here consisted of making calls to my sales reps to see how much inventory we have on hand to sell. How the workload is administered and the quota for the next month.
satisfying
Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHAugust 30, 2016
serviced approximately 50-65 credit card accounts a day. The work was alright, not exceedingly difficult, but wasn't a fan of management. There were often mixed responses with certain questions I had regarding how to better do my job. Training was not sufficient, but its not incredibly difficult work.
Fast place invironment
Customer Service Associate / Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Howard Beach, NYAugust 29, 2016
I worked for Chase 10 years to me great benefit for part time and full times, not a stressful place, management depends on the person who's the manager of each branch could do a great job or some thinks they own chase don't go by the polices and procedure. Employees learn to get alone with each other like family and guild them to advancement in company.
Benefits
Cons
pays
Great benefits package, low pay
Senior Reconciliation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2016
Great benefits. low pay. Company mission and goals do not always filter down to frontline management. Overall a good place to work, but expect stress and pay to be mediocre.
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 29, 2016
I have a checklist for the daily tasks that I made up myself. Other unforeseeable tasks that pop up throughout the day are added to it. Before I call it a day, I double check the list to make sure that everything is done. I often e-mail clients rather than call them as this takes up less time
Nice place to work
Corporate Benefits Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 29, 2016
Not much of advancement in the Human Resources division. Some departments have the option to work from home for a limited amount of days
Pros
At hire giving 4 weeks vacations without negotiating
Cons
Limited options of offerings for H&W benefits
Productive work @ JPMorgan
Transaction Processing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 29, 2016
A typical day at JPMorgan can be very busy at times, jobs are supposed to be done on a timely basis. Work long hours. Work closely with your co-workers and managers. You can do overtime if necessary but most of the time your Manager would like you to do overtime.
Pros
15 min short breaks and work from home if necessary
Cons
Healthcare
day at chase
Loss Mitigation/ Sr. Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2016
i wouldnt go back i think it was a great stepping ladder but not a environment i would like to grow in and not very stable to wear i had to work worrying if i will be here tomorrow. The hardest part of being in this job field at chase was feeling secure
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It was banking
Investment banker (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKAugust 28, 2016
They do not care if you live close or far or about family needs they care about money they are a big bank and they know it that is about all you need to know about chase

Want to know more about JPMorgan Chase?

Ask a question
Fun team based work environment
collector/Skip tracer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2016
I enjoyed working with chase. It is a team based company with great benefits. End of every month they held contests for eom as well as contests just for fun with team leads against team leads.
KYC Specialist
Specialist Due Diligence (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2016
Account reviews of various clients accounts to determine any risk
Typical work day hours 6am is the earliest and 6pm the latest
Management can you Improvement; sometimes the guidance is not the best.
Great Co-workers everyone helps one another
Great work environment; people want to be there.
Information Technology Business Analyst (ITBA) (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OH 43081August 26, 2016
Lots of red tape to cute though.
lots of bureaucracy
good leadership
hard to hear someone on the bottom speak up
Good direct managers
less good the managers got the higher in the company one were to rise.
Great Work Environment
AVP / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2016
My position allowed me to work both from the office and remotely, while accomplishing all sales and service goals. Managers tracked our progress and didn't micromanage
Pros
Ability to work remotely and from the office
Cons
Lack off opportunity for growth and movement
stressful
Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 26, 2016
this job was stressful. team leads were constantly over your shoulders making work uncomfortable. the benefits were nice.
Good Benefits
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dover, NJAugust 25, 2016
I love working with customers. Good environment and people to work with. Every day I learn something new. Everyday is a new experience in my life. I also enjoy training customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Great company
Private Banking Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2016
Great company, really enjoy all the people I work with. Large company but great access to senior leaders and intelligent people. Always feel like your co-workers want the best for you.
Vice President, Quality Analysis Manager (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 25, 2016
Responsible for overseeing multiple sites across the country and ensuring that the we evaluate a statistically significant sample to provide results to Operations.
Jp Morgan chase bank is a good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2016
Jp Morgan chase bank is a good company but there is always room for improvement. There is room for improvement on cummunication through the chain of command and support from leadership.
Dealing with a Very difficult customer
Business Telephone Banker Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2016
I got a call one day while on the phone with a lady who came in immediately on fire! Money had been taken from her account from a vendor that she had already canceled with. I tried speaking, however, she cut me off, cursed me out, and told me to shut up. I listened very well to her problem and at the end I was more than happy to help her without getting angry. At the end of the call she thanked me, and apologized for everything. That made me feel wonderful. I was happy that I was able to help solve her problem.

A typical day for me was immedielty taking called, taking 3 breaks, and a lunch. The hardest part was when calls were flooding in when the system shut down for 2 days, I did learn to have thick skin however and just make sure to stay calm in every situation.
Pros
Great pay, long lunches, benefits, paid vacation
Cons
management