JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,495 reviews matching the search
Very fun environment
Senior Specialist II/Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILMay 24, 2017
I love a company that can assist with allowing myself to grow within the company. Having a great range of options for an employee. A big key for me is that of benefit options.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Complacency
N/a
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
It was really nice working for Chase. but time for a change. Great management and it was good working with various customers. Commissions can be stressful!
Great place to work, just don't get comfortable with your management
VP - Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 24, 2017
I hold a Senior Project Manager role within the company. As expected with PM roles, hours can be long and work can be challenging at times, which is no problem. It's the constant re-org that's done. I've been with the company for 7 years and have had 8 different managers and this wasn't because I applied for different positions - it was all due to re-orgs within the company
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Regular layoffs, extremely fast paced
Excellent Team environment
Teller (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 24, 2017
Always professional and courteous at all times. Must be knowledgeable of what products we carry and offer alternatives to help any and very potential client.
Tons of Opportunity
AML Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City and BrooklyMay 23, 2017
This is a great company to work for. It provides support for advancement and mobility. There is always work available. The culture is very positive. I enjoyed working here.
Pros
Tons work, mobility is available, great manager
Cons
The Salary is not as competitve as other financial institutions.
Great work/Life balance
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2017
JPMorgan is great with work/life balance and the management makes a genuine effort in helping employees with their career development. The office culture isn't as bad as in NYC, but it could be more relaxed. Job security and vacation time are both great.
Pros
Job security, vacation time
Cons
Too big to make an impact
Awesome company!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 23, 2017
Great company, great benefits and room for growth! I am just ready for a change in environment - a different industry -medical, .com, military, international, etc.
Great place to work if you have the proper management team in place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2017
Chase is a great place to learn and to advance your career. The key to having a successful productive work life balance at chase is to have the proper manager. A manager that understands your value and has your back as well as a management team that supports employee development and growth for all their employees.
fun workplace
Mortgage processor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2017
I Believe at chase, like most banking environments, everyone is just a number. There is no room for human error at that workplace. I've learned to multitask. Hardest part would be having to hit goal every month. Most enjoyable part would be the paycheck.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Part-time stocker of foods, beverages, and kitchen utencils.
Aramark (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 23, 2017
Working Utilities was a very short and easy job. Stocking food in refrigerators and freezers, also stocking beverages inside the cooler areas. When orders came in for paper goods such as plates, and plastic forks they were stocked inside the dry areas. Some days ended up being long when having to wash dishes and place them to the right locations. Delivering food to different departments was also part of my job as well.
Pros
Free food, short work day, and working with great employees.
Cons
Low pay, Scrubbing dishes inside of hot water, and cleaning the whole kitchen.
This was a great job
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAMay 23, 2017
Working at Chase was awesome I really enjoyed it , the only thing there was a lot of friction between the manager and assistance manager , made us feel very uncomfortable . But here I learned to take more control to have sole custody of our kiosk which meant filling it up with money for the working day and the fooling working day.
Pros
Is that they did show some acknowlegement in my work ethic.
Cons
Was that the managers feud got us involved as weel.
Banking
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 23, 2017
I worked 20 hours/week, my shifts varied depending on the day.
When I was a student, they were able to be a little flexible with my schedule so that I could go to school and continue working too.
Management was great, has changed a lot over the years though.
Have to constantly stay on top of new training, and policies.
Extensive experience in customer service and handling cash.
Pros
The benefits.
very serious place to work
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  NYC, NYMay 23, 2017
what can I say its finance. the people were nice but extremely serious. your job is you job and that's it. management is straight forward and to the point and the job done.
steady work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 23, 2017
answering inbound call and making outbound calls to borrower on accounts. Assisting in Modification process. Processing payments on borrower accounts. review foreclosure document.
Laid back
Core Staff Services (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 23, 2017
The company is extremly laidback. I wish i was still living in Charlotte, NC because i would go back. This was my favorite job. You defiently don't have to worry about safety here.
JPM is very good company to work for.
Data Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 23, 2017
JPM is very good company to work for. There is good balance of work and life. The job is challenging and good exposure to various teams in matrix organization. Mobility within organization is awesome. Compensation and vacation is one of the best in industry.
Very quite place to work for
Bankruptcy Paydesk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2017
Everyday was the same of learning how to do each auto loan account and making sure the unit was included in bankruptcy and to make sure the Chapter 7 was discharged.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
horrible pay
Consultants not treated well
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 22, 2017
Some managers don't treat consultants respectfully, I know this is not true of all managers, but in my case it was. Highlights include verbal abuse, long hours, little payoff.
It's a dynamic organization and I hope to return there soon.
Senior Operations Specialist, Trade Settlement (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 22, 2017
The management is smart and progressive. The pay is comparable to other good companies. The benefits are superior to most in the industry or in general.
fun and exciting workplace
Teller communications - Sales (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIMay 22, 2017
was a very good experience working with the everyday person. handling transactions, and providing a great customer experience for each person. Customer care was the number one priority to the tellers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval