JPMorgan Chase
5,180 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

A diverse environment that gave me the opportunity to gerow and learn.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), San Diego CASeptember 17, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my various positions was interaction with the people. I was fortunate to work with some of the best teams possible.
Opportunity to advance
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 17, 2014
I was able to move around in the company. Opportunities exist for employees to try new roles and move up in just a few years.
Can be repetitive and hard to move around
Foreign Exchange Client Service Professional (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 17, 2014
It is easy to be fooled by the name of the company, but if you are doing anything other than working in the front office, then you will be unappreciated and make little money.
productive
Teller/Sales Service Specialist/Personal Banker (Current Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 17, 2014
The job consisted mainly on sales and you had to have knowledge about the different products that the company had to offer. You are mainly on your feet during your shift.
Very fast paced environment with personable coworkers
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), ChicagoSeptember 17, 2014
Worked in a fast paced team environment, while prioritizing projects/searches with cold calling, sourcing and recruiting candidates for various client facing positions. I have learned the entire recruiting cycle, the pitfalls and compliance/regulatory requirements firm wide.

The compliance and regulatory were the most challenging pieces.
Sr Linix ADmin
BigData System Admin (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Chase
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: they paid me ok, some nice coworkers
Cons: a lot of politics and people who did not do any work and got away with it
Its OK...they worked me so many hours sometimes and sent me out of town to work, I don't like that.
woking at JPMorgan Chase
Assistant Branch Manager/Lead Teller Operation (Current Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day would start about 8am getting the staff ready for the day with morning huddle, etc. handle customer situation in a professional manner from start to finish, lunch schedule running smoothly, managing teller throughout the day, Telephone concerns.
Customer issues are very important even from the littlest situations.
Our peer are very important – more... and respect should always be given.
Working with people in helping there need is very rewarding. – less
Large, organized, and successful corporation
Teller (Current Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits
As a teller I work with people and help customers with their banking needs on a daily basis. As I still work here providing much more information on the social dynamics is inappropriate. My coworkers are wonderful people and I am searching for a different position solely for a better opportunity and a chance to utilize the skills I have from my degree – more... and personal experiences. – less
Typical
Underwriter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: management
Typical management. You have the good and the bad.

Employees are nice.
Productive and team work environment. Lots of global business travels
QA Analyst/Trainer (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Team work par excellence. Enjoyed training in various overseas countries.
a productive and fun place to work
Sr. Remittance Processor (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits were exceptional
Cons: deadlines involved in getting the work done
I enjoy working for this company. If I could return to work for them I would. Working in the banking industry has many rewards. I learned about the stock market.
Fun place to work
Business Banker/Relationship Banker (Current Employee), Port St LucieSeptember 16, 2014
Fun place to work helping customers. I would help customers with all their financial needs and get them to my partners to make their financial lives better.
okay
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee), Monroe, LASeptember 16, 2014
job was okay people I worked with was nice to get along with, management was okay I was temp worker
Enjoyed the different opportunities and salay
Loss Mitigation Specialist II (Former Employee), Lewisville,txSeptember 15, 2014
Learned Different Job functions, great co-workers we were like family great team work. The hardest thing about the job was leaving (laid-off).Management was great.
JPMChase
Relief Team Manager (Former Employee), Lake MarySeptember 15, 2014
Great workplace, Easy advancement IF you are motivated and professional
Very busy place to work
Relationship Manager / Customer Assistance (Former Employee), Norfolk VirginiaSeptember 15, 2014
Conduct face to face meetings with customers in default or at high risk for delinquency to evaluate their financial ability, intent, willingness, reason/risk for default, and apply the appropriate retention or liquidation solutions.
*Meet with non-profit agencies, loan officers, bank personnel and other referring agencies to identify potential customers – more... in need of advisory services. Make outbound calls to potential customers who need advisory services
*Recommend and initiate loss mitigation workouts that are appropriate to the situation according to the Net Present Value (NPV) or Profit and Loss (P&L) results that are within internal guidelines and policies.
*Negotiate and formalize repayment arrangements with customers when appropriate. This includes verifying arrears, formulating terms of repayment.
*Negotiate with beneficiaries, attorney firms and other third parties that have an interest in subject properties via voluntary and involuntary liens, in order to arrive at solutions that represent the interests of JPMC and its investors.
*Ensure requirements are met for deed-in-lieu and short pay transactions; including ordering/reviewing title, reviewing trusted sales guarantees and encumbrance of record reports or other available information.
*Examine, review and re-negotiate real estate purchase offers including sales terms, concessions and timing issues.
*Review and audit estimated and final real estate property closing statements to ensure agreed upon sale terms are complied with.
*Make default servicing postponement decisions based on facts presented and the risks/rewards associated with accepting short payoff and deed in lieu transactions.
*Coordinate and facilitate loss mitigation efforts with associated departments, foreclosure counsel, investors, Agencies, master servicing, default and real estate vendors and mortgage insurance companies.
*Ensure the execution of modifications/repayment documents.
*Initiate and monitor research on accounts as required.
*Comply with standards associated with customer contact including (Fair Debt Collections Practices Act )FDCPA regulations.
*Participant in all HOPE NOW initiatives and work with Chase's Homeownership Preservation Office to assist impacted customers – less
Deliver projects on time, reward, recognize and develop employees, , develop fun work environment
Vice President (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: oportunities that were given to contribut to the uccess of the company
Cons: the 4% raises that we were limited to giving to hard working empoyees
First identify objectives for the business line, objectives for the tem and the company to be delivered short term and long term. Perform weekly one on ones with direct reports for evaluations. Keep open door policy for all staff. Ensure the staff objectives were measurable and their personal development for example up-training, cross training were – more... being met. The hardest part of the job was measuring the success of your team and having to distinguish who was more successful and reward that with compensation even though all deliverables and objectives were met as scheduled. The most enjoyable was seeing the promotion of my staff to higher positions and know that you contributed to their success – less
Fun
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 15, 2014
It was great. Nice environment I loved the job. Loved the people everyone was positive and outgoing.
Great atmosphere, opportunities to grow
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Phoenix, ArizonaSeptember 14, 2014
Chase has a very collaborative environment where growth is encouraged. Suggestions and input from employees are valued, considered and sometimes used. Chase supplies all the necessary tools for its employees to perform their jobs and encourages suggestions with those as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more