JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,791 reviews matching the search
Work in a strict environment
clerk (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 22, 2017
The department I worked in had very limited opportunities and would give you a point against your attendance for any little thing. When my father passed away they decided to use my vacation time while I attended his services.
Cons
Strict
good place, low salary
International Banker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2017
hard work, low salary. company was not attentive to financial needs of employees. However, I deeply miss my colleagues there. There like a big family.
great firm to work at
Vice President Corp Finance & Risk (Current Employee) –  Chase, NYJune 22, 2017
JPMC is a great firm to work at. I started straight out of school here into and FADP program and have not left since. Being in variety of groups, there's so much to learn from everyone here. The company provides mobility options for many and have made a good amount of progress in achieving many goals dedicated to the employees. It also provides good health benefit coverage.
Pros
flexibility
Great
Business Platinum Banker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
I loved this job. sad I had to leave.
management is great
call center so it is a fast paced environment.
always team potlucks. have to be coachable too.
Just OK
Senior Editor/Content Strategist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 22, 2017
Immediate managers were pretty good but Senior Execs seemed out of touch. Always received top reviews but was laid off while under-performing employees were kept on.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Disconnected management
Not going to rate JPMChase
Tech Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2017
I am NOT going to rate this company. There are good and bad in every company, since a company is made of people. So if you are a person, and you are offered a job at JPMorgan Chase, weigh your pro's and con's and decide.
Great Company!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 22, 2017
Loved working there. I believe they need to increase the pay for their employees. This job is very mentally consuming. You have to have a great customer service type of personality. Also they should have more team building exercises within the branches.
Great environment to work in, and easy to stay driven. Goal oriented.
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Bountiful, UTJune 22, 2017
Chase is a great company to work for. The direction of the company is clear, and the goals that are in place are understood by each employee in their respective roles.
Great Place
Vice President (VP) (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2017
Great opportunities for mobility, amazing stability. Many locations to consider when/if wanting to relocate. Good people and environments with the tools you'll need to succeed.
n/a
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2017
I enjoyed my time at JPMorgan Chase. It was a great place to work. I learned a great deal about instructional design, interviewing stakeholders and cultivating relationships with all partners in my role of developing content.
Corporate easily move up within the company
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 22, 2017
Chase is a good place to work as a teller while in college and to move up with the bank. The best part is being able to help customers financially and having a supportive company.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Low Paying
Glass Ceiling
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 22, 2017
Digital focus and hindrance on being with a company that is eliminating positions. Great culture and loved the work environment but was fearful for future security
Pros
Cons
Job consolidation
Work/school balance
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYJune 21, 2017
While working at JPMorgan Chase Bank, I was going to school 3 days a week. My supervisor helped me with having a work schedule that was suitable while I was going to school. I went to work for 3 days part time working as a teller, and then went to school full time.
FINANCIAL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  West Hempstead, NYJune 21, 2017
I worked here while going to school. It was a good place to work. The work atmosphere was good. The branch manager was awesome. I would recommend this place to work
Great place to work with many internal opportunities to advance
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2017
very collaborative culture, many resources to help you succeed. robust program of manager training and development. you have the freedom to express your thoughts and ideas and suggestions and can volunteer to lead very diverse initiatives
Pros
no glass ceiling
Cons
too many decision makers in each discussion slows down progress
Solid Company, Some bad apples
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 21, 2017
Very productive company that continues to make good decisions but you still have those bad apples in leadership. Pay is lower than market in several departments. Same Old story, its who you know if you want a successful career at Chase. Control freaks in many areas of the company.
Fraud Specialist
Specialist I - Fraud Department (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
A great experience learning how fraud can happen and what to do to protect a company and customers. Management work with you to further your career at Chase by enhancing your knowledge. Weekly meetings helped with understanding the changes needed to meet your daily requirements. Culture was diverse and fair. The hardest part of the job was to finish your call in a timely manner by meeting all the requirements to profile a customer. A friendly work environment with opportunity for growth.
Work
Full Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
My Team Was Awesome! From Upper Management To Tellers. We All Communicated And Worked As One. I Believe It All Depends On The Foundation Of The Branch.
Loved to people
Retail Telephone Banker Specialist 1 (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 21, 2017
Fun place to be. kept their employees happy and informed on things going on around the work place. Benefits were great and pay was even better. easy to learn and understand. wish i didnt have to work evening shifts but other than that i loved the place. would of returned back after maternity leave but daycare was expensive.
Pros
great pay
Cons
couldnt pick schedule
Trop grand pour Juger vraiment
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Miami et GenèveJune 21, 2017
JMPChase est une énorme entreprise avec des services très différents (technologie, back-office, front office etc..).

Globalement elle est très bien considérée.

A Miami, USA, où j'ai passé 12 ans, l'ambiance de travail était très agréable, et dans le mode coopération et travail d'équipe. Mon expérience plus récente à Genève à été totalement différente car beaucoup plus individualiste.

Je recommande cette entreprise mais si vous y travaillez à Genève ce ne sera probablement pas toujours plaisant.
Pros
Les salaires et Bonus, Les possibilités énormes due à la taille.
Cons
A Genève: la mauvaise ambiance. Le fait que les décisions soient prises aux USA.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval