JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,515 reviews matching the search
Dealing with a Very difficult customer
Business Telephone Banker Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 25, 2016
I got a call one day while on the phone with a lady who came in immediately on fire! Money had been taken from her account from a vendor that she had already canceled with. I tried speaking, however, she cut me off, cursed me out, and told me to shut up. I listened very well to her problem and at the end I was more than happy to help her without getting angry. At the end of the call she thanked me, and apologized for everything. That made me feel wonderful. I was happy that I was able to help solve her problem.

A typical day for me was immedielty taking called, taking 3 breaks, and a lunch. The hardest part was when calls were flooding in when the system shut down for 2 days, I did learn to have thick skin however and just make sure to stay calm in every situation.
Pros
Great pay, long lunches, benefits, paid vacation
Cons
management
Very productive and fun employer to work for
Teller (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 24, 2016
I love being at Chase everyday, i like the fun and exciting career it could be, i learned a lot and management is super with the best co-workers you can ever ask for, the hardest part for me is to see an unhappy customer it breaks my heart but for the most part making someone's day is what thrives me.
Pros
Free lunches, fun picnic
Cons
no cons
productive work place,
Team Lead/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 24, 2016
Great company, management is good. Very flexible,, work friendly environment. The job function I do is very simple, had a great trainer and my manager is accessible when needed.
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp job
Productive but not very fun place to work with.
Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2016
The job timing and work culture depends on the team.They won't provide laptops for contractors and there will be lot of security restriction in getting access to each and every application.
JP Morgan
Vault Custodian (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 24, 2016
Good Company to work for excellent benifits like any company just depends who your manager is but moving up really depends on numbers. opening accounts gets you noticed.
team player was very important
Fraud Recovery (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 24, 2016
very good company to work for, nice environment very professional the supervisor had an open door policy, team player, the company had excellent benefits packagh
Pros
snacks everybur
Cons
give more traingin
Banking
Bank Teller (Lead Teller) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 24, 2016
Worklife balance, room for growth, co workers, management team, and training all this which make this an amazing company.
overall outlook
Senior Auto Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2016
the place was a very fun and exciting place to work, friendly people, always having parties, always doing drawings for prizes, made really good money, bonus every 3 months, no complaints, we got laid off
Attorney Management and Legal (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 24, 2016
Chase is a good company to work for. I work in the mortgage department where i help customer bring there accounts current and put them on programs, I had 80 to 100 accounts a day . An then i x-fer to the foreclose Department where i had 100-150 accounts a day review to see what can we do to stop the foreclose.
Pros
They always had fun things to do for the empolyees
Cons
Health care was very high
great people
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2016
When I worked for Chase it was a lot of fun. I worked in the mail room with fun people. The only drawback was the pay. we were allowed to listen to music while we work, and often dance while working. It was a lot of fun.
Pros
fun people
Cons
low pay
Poor Management
Sr Mortgage Specialist / Account Reconciliation II (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 23, 2016
Company is changing to a more "Micro-Managed" approach (which is TERRIBLE). Adherence must be met regardless if being on the phone.Management is TERRIBLE. You can be laid of ANYTIME!!
Pros
GREAT COMPANY
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT
Great experience
Relationship Banker, Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXAugust 23, 2016
A lot of structure and very organized. Expect a lot of professionalism from employees. You need to be careful about your coworkers. You can make a lot of money based of bonuses. There are a lot of greedy people, they will do everything to steal your clientele. The same with the managers, they can make very good money with the financial referrals, so they will find any excuse to let you go, if you are not meeting their financial goals. Some times very stressful. A lot of rotation of employees.
Pros
PROFESSIONAL
Cons
GREEDY
Great company to get your start.
Associate AML/KYC Quality Control Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2016
Started at an entry level position and with years of hard work with dedication, I was able to move up to an Analyst position. Management for the most part has been great and enjoyed working for a great company that offered me an opportunity.
Pros
Benefits, work life balance, people.
Cons
Pay.
Very good company
Developer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 23, 2016
One very bad manager after my old one left caused me to seek a new position.
Happens even in good companies
Only other issue was with too much paper and mandated unjob related 'training'
moral at the company
Mortgage Banking Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 23, 2016
I take inbound calls from customer on their mortgage and escrow as been home owner myself I learned about mortgage and escrow and the ins and outs of the mortgage world. the people that I worked with we become like family .
Unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2016
Very unprofessional. Management that i came in contact with never took the time to go over my concerns being an employee. I dont think i will be here very long due to this. Bad management makes a bad workplace ANYWHERE.
Did have recreational room to go and releive stress prior to getting back on the phone
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 22, 2016
Good environment, very professional, speaking with customers about their credit cards and how to make their utilization of the care better. Did supply tools to help them with their cards
Pros
DID HAVE A BONUS STRUCTURE
Cons
JUST NOT ENOUGH PAY
Industry Leader
Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 22, 2016
This fast paced, culturally diverse firm is a tremendous organization to work for. Plenty of opportunities to both increase one's knowledge base and share gathered experience with others.
Great company to work for.
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2016
One of the top financial companies to work for, opportunity to advance in the industry with great compensation packages and pension funded benefits. Great company.
Friendly Environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHAugust 21, 2016
Fast paced environment, good benefits, and friendly co workers, but management issues. In a typical day it's go go go and does not stop till shift end.