JPMorgan Chase

7.4K reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

PRODUCTIVE & FUN LOVING ENVIRONMENT
SR.CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE FOR CHASE CARDS (Former Employee), MALAD WEST, MUMBAIAugust 31, 2015
Pros: FOOD COUPONS & CAB FACILITY.
Cons: STRICT BREAK SCHEDULE MONITORING TO THE SECOND.
VERY FRIENDLY,APPROACHABLE,TRANSPARENT & PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT , MANAGEMENT & COLLEAGUES.LOVED THE IDEA OF EVERY TEAM MEETING & INTRODUCING SELF ALONG WITH THE MANAGERS IN THE TRAINING ROOM & MAKING THE NEW BEES FEEL COMFORTABLE.
Great Company
Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAAugust 31, 2015
Established strong rapport with significant consumer and business clients to encourage long-term business. Starting new accounts, revenue generation, and the ability to deliver results.
Not much room for growth or expanding skill sets
AML Compliance Analyst - OFAC Sanctions (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 31, 2015
Management structure is disorganized within the compliance arena and mobility is limited. Analysts and associates are underpaid when compared to other banks -- not paid market rate. Colleagues are great and make for a good team/work environment.
Nice place to work
Associate (Current Employee), OhioAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Team
Cons: None
It was nice working here. Great Leadership and wonderful Management. Loved working here as I got to learn a lot from my Collegues.
Branch shut down
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Troy, MIAugust 31, 2015
Pros: great perks
Cons: shut down our operations office
It was a pleasure working at Chase in their mortgage department. I enjoyed my job a lot. When they closed our branch down it was devestating financially and personally to me.
My favorite Bank
Analyst - Heritage Private Equity (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Wonderful Building
Cons: Long hours
All i can say is what a great place. Wonderful work. Definately Challenging but who doesn't like a challenge? Typical day started off with a SCRUM meeting.
work/life balance terrible
VP - Operations Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 31, 2015
management do not care about growth and development of employees, people are treated as a number, no appreciation for work done, too much favorism
Upbeat place to work
Account Manager/O.C. Back (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Team building
Chase is very up beat, full of energy and the culture is team work at all times.

Incentives are great and town hall brings everyone on the same page!
Great Secure Job
Transaction Processing Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2015
Its Large Campus Is great For breaks. Perfect for the first time real job, and because of that you want to stay with the company for a long time.
Stay far awat from this company
Risk Operation Analyst III (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 30, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: horrible everything
worst place ever. No compassion or care for there employees...its a numbers game.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Administrative Specialist/Receptionist (Former Employee), Washington, DCAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits, Amazing Training
Cons: limited locations below New Jersey and above Florida
I previously worked for Chase in their mortgage banking department, it was a great experience and great work environment.
Great company to work for.
Underwriter III (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Moral is high
Cons: High level of accountibility
I like working for Chase because of the atmosphere and environment. No stress or over demands. Consistent in workflow and always learning new skills in this company. The moral is high. Chase is a challenge in a good way because you can grow in your field and move around to different areas.
Love it
Teller (Current Employee), HoustonAugust 28, 2015
Fun place to work. Great hours and the staff is amazing. Vacation and pay is great and they work with your schedule. I would recommend any one who is looking to gain the best experience in todays banking system.
Consumer Loan Specialist II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 28, 2015
Great place to work there is a lot of variety in what I do each day supportive management with strong work ethic. I highly recommend this company
The management team were all fun and fair.
Sr. Specialist I (Current Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 28, 2015
Chase gives everyone a great opportunity to go further in your career. The management team actually showed that they care and they were all willing to help everyone succeed.
nice facility
Card Service Advisor/Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Line of credit
Cons: micro management
Took inbound calls from customers of credit cards. Fixed problems, gave financial advice, sold relevant products. Culture was ok.
Good
Team Lead (Current Employee), Newark, DEAugust 27, 2015
Fun workplace with supportive management. The most enjoyable work culture. Had opportunity to learn new challenging tasks. Well organized. No Pressure.
Work hard/play hard
Campus Program Recruiter (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Comparable pay
Cons: work/life balance
Work hard/play hard. Job responsibilities grow but internal staff does not. Incumbent on current employees to take on more tasks.
I enjoyed my job here.
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 27, 2015
I worked here for eight and a half years as a Senior Executive Assistant. The work was challenging but very rewarding. Compensation and benefits were very competitive.
Lockbox Center Employee
Document Management Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 27, 2015
I worked in a lockbox facility with confidential documents.The environment was strict but the people worked hard and I had friendly coworkers.
Headquarters