JPMorgan Chase
5,569 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

JPMorgan Chase Bank Customer Representative
Chase Bank Customer Representative (Current Employee), Elmhurst NY 11373November 23, 2014
• Maintain contact with clients regarding cash and checking services
• Handle deposits, withdrawals, account payoff, money orders, cashier and travelers’ checks and credit card advances
• Examine checks for endorsements
• Cross-sell bank products and services
• Top teller referrals in Queens district.
team environment
Teller (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2014
Team environment everyone helps each other.our main goals is our customers
Fundamental skill building and relationship building.
Lead Teller/Senior Teller (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 23, 2014
Pros: health benefits and vacation time.
Cons: high stress level environment, very fast pace.
Working at the bank we dealt mostly with business people and the general public. A fundamental part of our job was providing excellent service while still maintaining controls, hitting our goals as a branch, and creating a atmosphere where people felt safe and open to discuss very critical topics such as their financial needs. Security and privacy was – more... huge among our top priorities working at the bank. My daily routine included opening and closing the branch, signing off on checklist, maintaining controls of our cash boxes, keeping private customer information, and much more. – less
My over all experience at JPMorgan was experienc in mortage and data verification. I enjoyed the atmosphere and work ethics required for this job.
File Data Control Analyst/Junior Funder (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, birthday dinners, recognition for work completed.
Cons: job was only full time temporary for one year.
I learned a lot about verification of mortgage loans and the requirements to apply for a loan. Verification of the information placed in the loans, and what to do when a loan has missing and outdated information. Received experience in data entry into a different type of system such as NPLO Data entry system. Trained in Junior funding a further aspect – more... of Loan processing. Gained the opportunity to be cross trained in Research and Delivery the collection and cross referencing and closing of files ready for delivery to prospective bank or back to proper department for further correction. the co-workers and the managers were respectively helpful. The most enjoyable part was how we all worked together to achieve a common goal processing the loans in a timely manner. – less
Loan Servicing Specialist II (Current Employee), Ft. Worth, TXNovember 22, 2014
Pros: i can work at my own pace
A typical day at work for me is processing customer request. I have learned to oversee a team of 20 people run reports. There is nothing to hard about my job. I just have to make all request are handled in the proper manner. I enjoy working with a great team
Work Life Balance
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati OHioNovember 20, 2014
Fun company to work for that provided a good work life balance. Opportunity for advancement but limited to certain paths.
Dynamic Manager with focus on high quality centric delivery
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 20, 2014
Pros: resource availbilty to assist in all phases of project
Cons: meeting highly demanding delivery timelines
Team oriented environment, with emphasis on customer delivery. Forward thinking teamates with desire to work in concert with all impacted groups. Working at Chase for past 21 years has been rewarding beyond words. I have had so many teach me so much through collaboration and team work. Will miss my time there.
Great Corporate Benefits, training but low compensation compared to industry
Mortgage Banker, Branch Manager, Personal Banker (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 20, 2014
Pros: perks such as free banking accounts, free passes to museums, events, etc. strong management, great technology, software systems, crm
Cons: executive level management team, switching corporate strategy or culture every 1 or 2 years, makes mid and lower level management seem inconsistent and like hypocrites
Chase is a well known brand that attracts many customers to bank with them which is great because of the opportunity to help customers and create opportunities to make commission cross selling products. However, every branch is always understaffed and as a manager I would ask to hire more employees such as tellers and my manager would tell me to give – more... out less hours, it didn't make sense. The compensation is very low according to industry standards. Depending on the position work-life balance can seem very hard as you often work saturdays and the days you work during the week are long 10 hour days full time sometimes. The employees you work with are always generally very cool, hard working and helpful. Some of the positives are that you gain a lot of experience working with real customers on real problems, get an inside look on the industry, how people make money, deal with there finances, etc. Also, the training is really good whether it's regarding, sales, policy, compliance or management development. – less
Dispatch Dept.
Dispatch Dept./ ATM Prep. (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Receiving Master Bag from different Branches, ensure all incoming transit and ATM bags are properly sealed and signed by the designated officers before scanning. Sorting envelops and distribute to different departments for processing. Prepare checks, cash in and cash out tickets. Collect processed checks from various departments for scanning.
Fun place to work
Senior Technology Lead (Consultant) (Current Employee), New york NYNovember 19, 2014
Learned on new technologies, Work, life balance was pretty good
Fun Place to work
SR OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), New Hyde Park, NYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Typical day was answering calls from clients regarding their accounts. Meeting with upper management regarding the imagery techniques and forecasting, Co workers were fun and we became a family.
Fine as a start
Rotational Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 19, 2014
This is a good place to work and learn starting off my professional development; however, you definitely have to know the right people to truly get to where you want to go. On that note, it is really easy to network to the necessary level if you take the time.
JP Morgan Chase
Senior Administrator Specialist (Former Employee), brooklynNovember 19, 2014
Working at JP Morgan chase was a very interesting experience. Its a good company, but not a great company. It's good to start your career, but when you have the chance to move on to a great company. Do it. Some departments are ok, and some can be like high school.
Good place to work at
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good benefits and vacation
A good place to work, but no room for opportunities. Very flexible work hours which is a big plus for me.
Leadership through empowerment
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDNovember 18, 2014
As with most organizations of this size, the operational units fail to communicate effectively and often do not adjust with the agility that one would hope. The training and empowerment to offer a culture wherein a self motivated individual can create a career with significant growth. Because the accountability is on the employee to self develop, those – more... without that mindset can struggle. It is a fantastic place to work and develop. The expectations are high, but the result is a tremendous jumpstart in skill and experience. This culture can create higher than usual performance variability at various hierarchy levels, pushing workload to the more skilled contributors. The most challenging part of working in this environment is resource and technology. Due to scale the organization is slower obtain necessary human and technology resources.

The company develops competent leaders who often can take higher level roles in other companies with ease. – less
Competitive and Energetic working environment
Personal Banker / Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), McKinney TXNovember 18, 2014
Typical day included meeting as many customers as possible to uncover business potential and opportunities. If customers were not in the branch, setting appointments over the phone was required.
Loan Service Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2014
Nice place to work. Not much in salary but lots of prestige. Lots of opportunity to move around in the company.
JPMorgan Chase is an AMAZING employer
Underwriter QC Specialist III / QC Analyst (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXNovember 18, 2014
I loved working for Chase. It was the best employer I had ever worked for. They really cared about their employees and their customers. Chase goes above and beyond to meet their customers needs and provides a flexible work schedule for their employees. I truly miss the company and hope my next employer will be just as enjoyable for me.
It was decnet
Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
It is a really good job for college students that just want cash in their pocket.
Worked as a consultant thru Robert Half
Financial Analyst-Corporate Financial Reporting (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJNovember 18, 2014
The CFR Group was a very welcoming and helpful. As a consultant I found the position to be rewarding.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more