JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,478 reviews matching the search
Consultants not treated well
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 22, 2017
Some managers don't treat consultants respectfully, I know this is not true of all managers, but in my case it was. Highlights include verbal abuse, long hours, little payoff.
It's a dynamic organization and I hope to return there soon.
Senior Operations Specialist, Trade Settlement (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 22, 2017
The management is smart and progressive. The pay is comparable to other good companies. The benefits are superior to most in the industry or in general.
fun and exciting workplace
Teller communications - Sales (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIMay 22, 2017
was a very good experience working with the everyday person. handling transactions, and providing a great customer experience for each person. Customer care was the number one priority to the tellers.
happy place
Short Sale, Post Closing Modifications (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 22, 2017
everyone was always nice all the managers were always willing to help you if you needed help with anything or they will come to back to you later with a answer
Great Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2017
I enjoyed working at this company. I learned a great deal and was under a great project manager. I would definitely return to a project on any project with JP Morgan Chase
Learning Customer Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
This position taught me to be the person to go to. I enjoyed helping customers and assisting my supervisor in processing paperwork. Filing reports and making sure that customers needs were taken care of made me happy.
Pros
No stress
Cons
Internship
positives and negatives
bpa (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
*Not all areas function or interact the same, with that being said its best to view a specific area that you are interested in and do some research. Be prepared to work over 10 hours per day (depending on area/job title) as well as working on weekends at some point. People are typically friendly and work area is inviting.
Professional and Fun Atmosphere
Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Kendall, FLMay 22, 2017
It all depends on the management team. If they are smart, they will treat you with respect and encouragement which makes it a happy and positive place place to work. Happy employees provide a great customer experience.
j morgan chase
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  South Burlington, VTMay 22, 2017
slow job, they want you to be able to type quickly. They do have community events sometimes and they also allow you to listen to music. Production area is clean and air conditioned.
Don't work in a branch.. it's a trap!
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAMay 22, 2017
Working in the branch sucks. They expect you to stay late or come early with zero notice but it's a problem if you have an emergency to attend to. There is no opportunity for advancement unless you want to be a branch manager and then you're just a scape goat for the district manager. It's just one big blame game anytime something goes wrong and there is no winner. No really cares about the problems of the customers OR employees. Everyone is just trying not to get fired. Also the pay plan shrinks every year, pretty soon we'll all be working 3 jobs.
Pros
seems to be a completely different story for non-branch employees, looks like a great enviorment
Cons
No advancement, No raises, Bonuses eliminated, Employees have no voice
great bank to work for
Part time Teller (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TX 78520May 21, 2017
At chase bank I was attentive to different customer inquiries and concerns. I directed each customer to their appropriate financial needs. I had to meet a daily sales quota and balance my cash register daily. I had a great team that worked together to achieve monthly production goals. Chase offers excellent employee benefits, such as incentives, dental/medical insurance. Overall Chase bank is a wonderful workplace!
Pros
incentives, team work
Cons
custumers waiting time.
Mortgage Sales
Mortgage Banker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2017
Chase was an unbelievable opportunity however, the decisions of the operations team impeded the progress of the over all success by integrating non-compatible systems causing many failures.
Pros
Large bank with many resources
Cons
Operations team lacks the correct vision
Great place to work. Environment is more like family:)
Mortgage Banking Ops Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMay 21, 2017
Great company to work for. I wanted to maintain employment but could not do so because of extended commuting. Family like environment. Great place to learn how to be a team player
The company offers less and less to its employees and demands more from them
COLLECTOR (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLMay 21, 2017
Great company to work with when i started 11 years ago but got rid of incentives and provides expensive poor healthcare benefits. Management is mostly unprofessional and not trustworthy.I will miss helping card members.
Extremely Draining
TELLER (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 21, 2017
You will find yourself doing work that is not justifiable by the pay as a Teller at Chase Bank. The management at my branch barely steps in to offer any help. There is not much to enjoy about this job.
Lots of work, great rewards
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 21, 2017
If you can handle the work load and the expectations this is an excellent place to work. Much is expected, but for those who can meet the challenge, the return is worth it.
Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Operations Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 20, 2017
•Managed operational functions within the branch including loss control, compliance, and customer retention and audit standards
Supervised, coached and developed a team of Tellers and Personal Bankers regarding policies, procedures, product systems, sales and banking transactions
They do not have integrity
Senior Business Associate/Oversight and Control (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2017
Management is a joke. Unless you are liked or in the protected class, you are on your own. 3 years there I saw and heard alot. If you speak up to do the right thing you will be punished.
Even if you are the best in your space, have no issue from ANYONE....and if you are not liked for a certain reason that could even be bias, you will be fired.
Pros
an ok place to get your first job but leave after a year or 2
Cons
Career wont go far unless you sleep with someone in Management
Great Company but will work you to death
Vice President, UAT Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 20, 2017
Executive leadership in most cases is solid. Its a great company but will work you to death. Difficult to find work life balance as they don't care how often and long you are asked to work.
Room for growth
Licensed Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2017
The employer has plenty room for growth, however it was hard to achieve. They were very selective on who will move up. People there are great to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval