JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,367 reviews matching the search
Management sucks...good benefits
PMO Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2016
Ok company. Great benefits but management sucks. Its hard to move up in company and there are too many politics. Wish they could have invested money and allowed the team to gain certifications during the time of employment there.
Pros
401 k, health benefits
Cons
lack of worklife balance
Good place to work.
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 22, 2016
I pulled and shifted files in my everyday job at JP Morgan Chase. I was always busy which I loved. Management was good co- workers were nice. The hardest part of the job was moving Gondolas by myself they were heavy and hard to control. The most I liked about the job was it was fast paced and I was always busy.
Pros
Lockers were Provided since we couldnt take in our purse, paper or pens.
Cons
Benefits not provided because it was a temp job
Undergoing Management and Culture Change
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2016
If you are comfortable with change in the work place this may be the right fit for you. If you like changing jobs every 2-3 years this may be the job for you. However, if you are looking to gain more experience in your career this may not be the right fit for you.
Pros
Benefits, Job Mobilty, Diverse Staff
Cons
Loyalty issues, Inexperinced Managers, Cultural Change
Productive and fun place with Ping Pong
Consumer Card Fraud Recovery Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 21, 2016
Very good job, very great people there, lower management is OK, middle management is great, and upper management is good.
Pros
PNG PONG
Mundane Work, Day after Day
Private Banker (Current Employee) –  Highland Park, ILJuly 21, 2016
I am not surrounded by motivated folks and that in turn has a direct effect on my motivation. Management has a selfish outlook and every tactical move and decision is made in their own best interest.This is a very bureaucratic work environment.
good
Senior Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Aztec Lodge, AZJuly 21, 2016
ok company to work for over all benefits are good. the hours are not flexible have to work holidays and weekends not much of a choice when it comes to schedule
company review
Operations Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 21, 2016
at&t is a great company great people I learned about selling products and deadlines and interacting with employees and customers on a daily basis
A fast paced work place.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 20, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of helping many ppl with their transactions. I learned to be patient with everyone. Management was efficient. The most difficult part of my job was traveling such a long distance everyday. I loved helping all my customers.
Pros
Great medical benefits
Cons
Too far from home
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 20, 2016
Great company that helps build skill set of an individual; diverse and productive environment which helps an individual build professionally.
Not very caring of their employees that work extremely hard for them.
Relationship Banker / Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2016
It seems that management on up is about micro managing until they can find a gotcha moment and terminate you to bring in younger, less knowledgeable employees only to repeat the same vicious cycle.
Pros
Great co-workers, Helping people, Healthcare, 401K
Cons
Low pay, No raises, Work weekends, Customers are believed before employees, High stress, Bad management, Understaffed, Downsizing people for machines, Always looking for a way to say gotcha
Excellent
Sr.Dynamics CRM Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2016
Very professional
Active
Excellent Team spirit
Everybody Committed to excellence, self-motivator, quick-learner, team-player
Productive and proactive workplace
Chase Private Client Banker/AVP (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2016
Great place to work. Product offerings are second to none. Company prides itself on training and their platforms. Systems will help you succeed.
Pros
Benefits program
Cons
Structure
Good
Legal Entity Controller, Vice-President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2016
There is no economic data Wednesday, but a recent string of reports, including June retail sales, ISM manufacturing and the June employment report all were much better than expected. June's retail sales jumped 0.6 percent, while just a 0.1 percent increase was expected, and June's 287,000 payrolls were much stronger than projected after a shockingly weak May report. Citigroup's economic surprise index had been negative until recently, popping into positive territory, with the increase in upside surprises.
Good company to work for
Performance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2016
Flexible hours, comfortable situation, good mobility options. Several development teams as well as QA/testing teams to work for. Nice location in chicago.
Great Company to work for
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Belleville, MI 48111July 19, 2016
Day starts getting into computer verifying and accurately putting in client information so they could get their taxes back in a timely manner. Great people to work with.
*Productive place to work at*
Research specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2016
Review calls all day to assure that agents all following chase's policies.

I learned to be very hearing oriented

management I wish it was a bit more understanding

team not very close

doing my job.

Chase is a good company to work for , I just wish certain departments weren't so biased.
Pros
pot lucks, team meetings
Cons
Not very good management.
a fun place to work
Development Officer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 19, 2016
Chase is a great company to work for. It is very fast paced with highly motivated employees. They work to achieve work/life balance. They relationships you gain at Chase are life long.
Great benefits
SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2016
I was with Chase for 11 years and I learned how to multi task and manage time, The benefits are well above average and every day is a challenge.
Pros
Benefits, Challenging Work Environment
Cons
Stack Ranking, Job Security
Fun & Challenging
PEGA System Architect (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 19, 2016
It has very great working environment with challenging work that help me grow professionally. Good work atmosphere and challenging environment
productive and very professional work place
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAJuly 18, 2016
i worked as a part time came in did my duties as i should as a teller learned a lot while in many areas in the banking industries. Got long with all of my co-workers worked as a team.