JPMorgan Chase
5,186 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Productive and Fun Fast enviornment
Investment Bank Build, Service, Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 18, 2014
From the time you get in until the time you step out, each day brings new challenges. Get to interact with client on what their needs are. Job involve moving, installing, profiling the pc for each specific user. The best part of the job is the new task/ skills you learn on a daily basis.
Productive, high energy
Data Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: access to many training courses.
Cons: benefits could be better.
A typical day at work involves checking emails and delegating high priority cases to screening team members followed by a morning meeting call. QA analysis is done on the system integration from the data transfer done overnight. I then have proceed with checking the Sharepoint site for any recent requests made and updated information filtered from our – more... line of business. I work through process flows and have calls with other departments to streamline the synchronizing of the departments. At the end of the day I run reporting metrics for the screening team production.

I have learned time management and to communicate deliberately and getting your point across. Management is lenient and does not micro-manage but also demands deliverable to be met. Co-workers are responsive, energetic and are true team players. The hardest part of the job not having enough hours in the day at times. The most enjoyable part is talking to different department and facilitating any changes to be made. – less
Good environment but often short-staffed
Licensed Relationship Banker (Former Employee), Houston, TX-77059September 18, 2014
Pros: health care
Cons: poor managemnt
Direct managers often do not care about employee welfare. The hardest parts are the long hours & having to work on Saturdays. The most enjoyable was educating customers & learning new skills, especially about investments.
big challenge about new production
Prepper (Former Employee), fort worth texasSeptember 18, 2014
*learn alot about prepper and remittance processing
*enjoy the production daily
*fastpaced I loved that job
Productive and fun place to work
Licensed Banker/ Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), Farmers Branch, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Set daily goals and meet/profile customers and provide solutions/products to meet customer financial needs
Stressful and no job security
Branch Manager (Current Employee), NYSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: salary, incentives
Cons: no work/life balance, constant change in culture
JP Morgan Chase has changed their focus too many times. The culture used to be centered around having the right people in the branches to provide an overall great customer and employee experience. However, the culture has changed towards the tellers and bankers having total control and the management team working for them. This change in culture has – more... created multiple problems for the organization and many leaders have actively sought new opportunities outside the bank. – less
A diverse environment that gave me the opportunity to gerow and learn.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee), San Diego CASeptember 17, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my various positions was interaction with the people. I was fortunate to work with some of the best teams possible.
Opportunity to advance
LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee), Broomfield, COSeptember 17, 2014
I was able to move around in the company. Opportunities exist for employees to try new roles and move up in just a few years.
Can be repetitive and hard to move around
Foreign Exchange Client Service Professional (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 17, 2014
It is easy to be fooled by the name of the company, but if you are doing anything other than working in the front office, then you will be unappreciated and make little money.
productive
Teller/Sales Service Specialist/Personal Banker (Current Employee), Metairie, LASeptember 17, 2014
The job consisted mainly on sales and you had to have knowledge about the different products that the company had to offer. You are mainly on your feet during your shift.
Very fast paced environment with personable coworkers
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee), ChicagoSeptember 17, 2014
Worked in a fast paced team environment, while prioritizing projects/searches with cold calling, sourcing and recruiting candidates for various client facing positions. I have learned the entire recruiting cycle, the pitfalls and compliance/regulatory requirements firm wide.

The compliance and regulatory were the most challenging pieces.
Sr Linix ADmin
BigData System Admin (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 17, 2014
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Chase
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: they paid me ok, some nice coworkers
Cons: a lot of politics and people who did not do any work and got away with it
Its OK...they worked me so many hours sometimes and sent me out of town to work, I don't like that.
woking at JPMorgan Chase
Assistant Branch Manager/Lead Teller Operation (Current Employee), Bronx, NYSeptember 16, 2014
A typical day would start about 8am getting the staff ready for the day with morning huddle, etc. handle customer situation in a professional manner from start to finish, lunch schedule running smoothly, managing teller throughout the day, Telephone concerns.
Customer issues are very important even from the littlest situations.
Our peer are very important – more... and respect should always be given.
Working with people in helping there need is very rewarding. – less
Large, organized, and successful corporation
Teller (Current Employee), Brookfield, WISeptember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits
As a teller I work with people and help customers with their banking needs on a daily basis. As I still work here providing much more information on the social dynamics is inappropriate. My coworkers are wonderful people and I am searching for a different position solely for a better opportunity and a chance to utilize the skills I have from my degree – more... and personal experiences. – less
Typical
Underwriter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: management
Typical management. You have the good and the bad.

Employees are nice.
Productive and team work environment. Lots of global business travels
QA Analyst/Trainer (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Team work par excellence. Enjoyed training in various overseas countries.
a productive and fun place to work
Sr. Remittance Processor (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits were exceptional
Cons: deadlines involved in getting the work done
I enjoy working for this company. If I could return to work for them I would. Working in the banking industry has many rewards. I learned about the stock market.
Fun place to work
Business Banker/Relationship Banker (Current Employee), Port St LucieSeptember 16, 2014
Fun place to work helping customers. I would help customers with all their financial needs and get them to my partners to make their financial lives better.
okay
Loan Document Specialist (Former Employee), Monroe, LASeptember 16, 2014
job was okay people I worked with was nice to get along with, management was okay I was temp worker

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more