JPMorgan Chase
6,112 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Growth
Transaction Operation Specialist (Former Employee), dallas texasFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: growth
Cons: layoff
Great Company to work for and plenty of opportunities with in the company . Learned all the different sides of wire transfers at the bank.
Excellent work place.
Relationship Banker, Chase Private Client Banker (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: 401k
A typical day at the branch involved working with customers via phone and walk ins. Assisting customers meet their financial needs by identifying what they may be missing out of their portfolio. Assisting opening checking, savings, certificates of deposit, applications for credit cards, applications for loans, and referrals to the Financial Advisor, Mortgage Loan Officer, and the Business Banker on a daily basis.
They most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with the clients. It is great to get to know each customer and assist them, their family and their friends work and meet their financial goals.
The management staff is incredible and great leadership and training were provided.
opern door policy
Direct Auto, Loan by Phone Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: training and benefits
Cons: department was moved to another location
I really enjoy the teamwork that happens here at Chase. Teamwork and input is encouraged. My suggestions are encouraged and valued. They only concern I have is the time of notice that my job was being moved to another location
Great Financial Institution
Operations Unit Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: moving around company without networking
I loved my job.
I learned many skills while at JP Morgan Chase.
Management was great, willing to teach you how to get the position you want. People you work with are professional and a family.
The hardest part of the company was moving from one department to another if you don't know someone in the department you would like to work in. I enjoyed my hours and the freedom and tools I was given to perform the right way everyday!
Was a contractor at JPMorgan Chase so I did not get into the culture of the company.
Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 25, 2015
As I was a contractor, I did not get into the culture of JPMorgan Chase. The department I worked in was new and constantly changing. It was missioned with taking all systems with an sign-on to the same system and under one group instead of many. The management and coworkers were helpful and understanding in the constantly changing environment.
Loosing site of a key asset - the Employee
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: pay, projects, people that work in the trenches support each other
Cons: poor work-life balance
Diminishing work life balance with ever increasing demands. Cost of benefits continue to rise. Management decisions ever focusing on profits/expense reductions and less on employees.
Good company overall
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: chase does a great job at communicating the company's current objectives and future goals.
Cons: chase doesn't take a proactive approach to retaining talented and tenured employees.
I think Chase is a good company to work for in general. The work life balance is dependent upon the role and department structure.
Flexible workplace - a great team environment motivated to get results
RESEARCH ANALYST (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Awesome management and team-friendly environment. Plenty of room to grow within your own structure. Concerns are heard and followed up on.
Sales/Customer service
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Atascadero, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: vacation time, co-workers
Cons: hours on saturday are little long.
A typical day at work is busy. We are either opening new accounts or doing maintenece on accounts. We are constently helping customers with either problems or teaching them the technology side of banking. I introduce them to products that can help their everyday life a lot easier. I also back up the teller line when the line gets too long. My day is filled with different problems which I learn new things from all the time. My co-workers are great! They are great people who are willing to help one another out whenever in need. The hardest part of this job is not having the management support we need around here to help us get better at our jobs and coach us. The best part are my co-workers and the customers.
Good benefits with opportunities for training and mobility.
AML Investigator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good benefits, opportunities for training and mobility
Cons: excessive workloads
A decent place to work. Great benefits with plethora of opportunities for training and mobility.

Workloads are usually excessive and usually require much more than a 40 hour workweek.
A good company to work for.
AVP - Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: bonus structure annual
Enjoy working with the customers and employees. A very positive work environment in my branch. The most enjoyable part of my job was working as a team with my employees and our partners.
The hardest part was not receiving a bonus but annually.
Great Compensation Package
Post Closing Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2015
JP Morgan Chase is a excellent place to work and grow in your career. I enjoyed my fellow employees and co workers as well. I was promoted in a relatively short time while starting the company.
PEGA CERTIFIED SENIOR SYSTEM ARCHITECH
Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Well seasoned in design and developing PegaRULES Process Commander Applications with more than 9.8 years of IT experience. Also worked on different Frameworks, Involved in all stages of software development lifecycle. Worked on projects for clients such as Toronto Dominion, JPMC, PegaSystems, National Electronics, etc and has the following experience
Good work place to learn finance in detail
Global Pricing Analyst (Current Employee), dallasFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: a lot of resources
Cons: compensation is low
A typical day at work is mainly preparation to price high profile companies and their funds. Consequently, we have the pre production, where analyst gather information to help them price. then finally we have the production, where a fund which can be worth more than a half a billion dollars is priced.

Within the daily activities one learns; different types of securities, how to use Excel, how to use various systems such as bloomberg
Productive Atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 23, 2015
A great company to work for. Co-workers are extremely helpful and willing to answer questions. Since the department where I work is extremely busy, I felt like I was thrown into my position; this is not necessarily is a bad thing, I was able to learn as I go and was able to create my own processes.
Too Professional, Not Enough Personality
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Waukesha, WIFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: uniforms, company policies
I made excellent money and received great benefits while working at Chase. Too bad those are the only good things I can say about this job. There is no wiggle room with anything at this company. It's by the book all the time with no room for your personality or really to get to know your co-workers. You can advance far at this company, but in the end, you're just a number.
Handle Foreclosure paperwork for the Attorney's for Chase ATM Team
ATM TIMELINE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), COPPELL TEXASFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: diversity, staff, training, ability advance within chase.
Cons: no room to advance within the department, too many negative people, process not simplified too many systems to generate exceptional service.
Provide the Firms with all pertinent information to complete the foreclosure timeline process.Validate all documents and signatures and authorizations required by the Law firms assigned in the daily inbound queue. Assist other team members within the department as needed to avoid missing deadlines Retrieve monthly reports to review the monthly projections within the department and submit any suggestions or ideas to help ensure quality service and exceptional service with piers and management. The enjoyable part was being able to assist the firms and supply adequate information in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job was the jobs was relocated to an outsourcing facility out of the county and therefore leaving several employees out of work due to the nature of the business decisions of the division withing our foreclosure department. I shall continue to use my knowledge and skills to take my skills and my experience to another company that offers a career that allows growth and advancement.
Fun,work, and success!
Telephone Banker (Former Employee), Columbus, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: breaks, managers, and work hours
A typical at Chase consist of answering phones and making the customers day better. The hardest part of the job is knowing that your not able to help the customer the way they would like because of rules and regulations.Chase is always showing their appreciation for their employees and they make sure you have the material you need to be successful at work and home.
Overall excellent company to work for
VP Program Manager Sr. - Consumer Banking (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flexible work environment
Cons: no corporate presence in austin
I have been with JPMChase for a little over 16 years. This has been a great place to work, grow, and learn from some of the best in the financial services and project management field. I am personally looking to relocate to Austin, TX and that is the primary driver for looking outside the firm.
Loved my jod at chase.
Lockbox Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: hard to advance.
I really liked the work and the people. If given the chance to work in a financial environment I would jump at the opportunity. I feel like after working there so long proves I can be a trusted employee anywhere.

1 2 3 4 5

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more