JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 12,637 reviews matching the search
Stressful but exciting
Business Analyst - Investment Banking Technology (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2017
Work life balance wasn't really there with a stressful environment but the work and industry were very interesting. Compensation was competitive as well.
liked it there
Service Request and MAC Team (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2017
Liked JP Morgan a lot. I would have loved to stay if not lured away by another firm with more money. was a very convenient commute for me. I truly respected my first line manager tremendously.
Pros
manager
Cons
money
Although I was laid off after 14 years of being employeed with Chase, I would still recommend this company.
MB Foreclosure Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 24, 2017
I loved working for JPMorgan Chase! I don't have anything bad to say about this company. I worked 14 yrs and 4 months. I had serveral roles as I worked in various departments.
Pros
Vacation days, sick time, and personal days were more than enough and you get more based your years worked.
Enjoyed the job.
Documentation Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 23, 2017
Enjoyed the job performed, as it entailed court Motions for Reliefs from bankruptcy filings; and Proof of Claims. Interacting with law firms all over the United States. Meeting bar dates and timeframes. Culture of the environment was to racially divided.
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Racially prejudice environment
Wonderful Job
Standby Letter of Credit Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Busy and productive day.
I learned about the behind the scenes of a bank
Managers were knowledgeable and great to work with
Culture of happy and supportive
There was nothing hard about the position
Everything was enjoyable
Corporate culture was corrupt
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLSeptember 23, 2017
A typical day was stressful and fast paced. Goals were unrealistic. The hardest part of the job was dealing with corrupt leadership and the mismanagement of resources.
Pros
Building location and modern facility
Cons
Corruption and lack of leadership
Little advancement, low pay, good vacation and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 23, 2017
Continually going down hill. Always wanting more and giving no more. Low pay. Little real advancement opportunities. They pretend to have employee appreciation.
Pros
Good 401k, Retirement and Diabaility
Top financial firm to work at
Investor Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Great pay, great management, great exposure & opportunities. Work gets mundane, corporate hierarchy is overpowering, and gets in the way of decision-making, taking responsibility for one's own work.
Project Manager
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
A typical day at work involves you having to explain to your manager why unrealistic expectations for the team haven't been met. The firm as a whole is great, but my team was terrible.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Brand
Cons
Poor Management, Not team-oriented.
productive workplace with a ping pong table
Customer Outreach (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 23, 2017
A typical day is fast paced, is an overall good place to work, a large company with many career opportunities. I have learned much about mortgage banking, coworkers have been the most enjoyable part.

Want to know more about JPMorgan Chase?

Ask a question
fast paced enviroment with helpful teammates
Teller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2017
Working for JPMorgan Chase was a splendid opportunity. I really learned a lot during my time there and had a lot of customer interactions. Management was great and helpful and it really was a team oriented place.
Nice invironmental workplace
Desktop Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I was able to get in the migration of Investor services from New York to Dallas and gained incredible knowledge in that new environment. I was able to get in on the ground floor and developed there new workstations and video conferencing capabilities.
Distracting events
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 22, 2017
I do like the work environment, too many extra events that I'm not interested in. Easy work environment,, I learned how to work in an officer environment. Management is bias.
Pros
employee apprecaiton
Cons
too many events
not worth the money
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2017
Very controlled environment. Managers were terrible and on your back all the time. Unfair as to scheduling. Benefits were good, but pay was very little.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
low pay
JPMCReview
Application Support Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 22, 2017
JPMC is a great company to work for but like any big corporation - depends who is the manager. Lots of co-workers are off shore, many jobs outsourced, lots of cultural and language barriers
Depends on your branch
Lead Teller Operations (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INSeptember 22, 2017
I worked there for years and got moved around and asked to help out at places. And the manager of each branch is much different than the next.
I loved working for this company.
The only problem is when they trian an LTOS you dont really know what your getting into. I was fired because I overrode something that ended up being fraud. And it's a "one and done" company. I took a 20 min computer training on red flags for fradulent checks. I looked at all the areas that could be possible red flags and didn't see any. They didn't take that into consideration. Coorperate didn't even look at the check they just knew I overrode it. So I was fired. But other than that its a great company. I loved the people I worked with and the time off was great.

I was really hoping to continue my career there and eventually become manager of a branch or even higher. But they dont let you learn from your mistakes. And that's sad.
Pros
Flexible schedules; great people; fair pay
Cons
Training doesnt teach you anything.
Convenient Location
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2017
A place where I could work to make a difference for Customers.
Good environment -- excellent training.
Friendly team members.
Flexible schedule.
Good bosses.
Temporary position
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Worked in the accounting department as a temp and did whatever task that was assigned for me to do. Helped others with their work. Learned more about the accounting process.
Pros
Very nice people to work with
Cons
It was a temp job.
Great work/life balance
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 21, 2017
The work/life balance at JPM has been fantastic. However, the internal movement and advancement is limited and if you make an internal move or advance towards a new position then it will take place at the same salary and job level. People are very friendly and they strive to make you comfortable and happy.
Top financial firm to work for.
SVP and Director of Community Relations (Retired) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I retired as Senior Vice President and Director of Community Relations. I now write essays and magazine columns on various topics including business, politics, consumer issues, and current affairs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.