Pros: working with a team, enjoying investigating accounts, team building
Cons: working 50-60 hours a week, long comute
Team building & Supervision
Trained in AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
Report & Document Preparation
Staff Development & Training
Meeting & Event Planning
Banking Policies & Procedures
• Helped train employees to identify potential money-laundering situations. Gave scenarios to help them identify the proper protocol that – more... needed to be taken.
• Opened accounts utilizing the KYC checklists - and trained tellers and other employees on the KYC process.
• Balancing, maintenance and audits on ATM, TCD, and Non-monetary items.
• Provide customer service and effective solutions to customer questions and other inquiries
• Assist Personal Bankers by completing all the necessary paperwork relating to customer sales or customer service issues.
• Additional responsibilities include helping with daily, weekly and monthly operations: – less