JPMorgan Chase
5,910 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Great workplace, great company and management
PERSONAL BANKER (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Chase is a great workplace. I learned a lot of about myself and was able to develop and enhance my customer service skills thru trainings provided by Chase. Chase enforces Code of Conduct and Federal regulations within the workplace and any non-compliance is dealt with accordingly. This is how Chase protects their integrity as one of the most respected bank in the country.
Working environment
Personal Banker-SBS- Manager on Duty (Former Employee), Malverne, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Good place for employment. Good medical, dental and vision benefits. Offers advancement and in house training that allows you to keep abreast of the current economy. Enjoyed working with the customers.
great experience
Model Review and Development Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
great company, great experience, great culture, learn a lot
Customer Assistance Specialist (Former Employee), Florence, SCJanuary 27, 2015
I really enjoyed working at JPMorgan Chase & Co. They trained me very well, the workplace environment was great, as well as the incentives, rewards, pay and benefits. Things were done very timely and even great food in the dining hall and cafeteria.
Disorganization in some units of the company
Quality control analyst (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2015
A good place to work in but a lot of mismanagement and disorganization.
good Company
Loss Mitigation Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: managment
Compensation/Benefits Job Work/Life BalanceJob Security/AdvancementManagement all are good except work life -worked over 70 hours a week and weekends pay is ok -travel was to much
Adecco Inc Temp Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
This agency is great! They have assignments with fortune 500 companies. You will definitely gain experience and exposure working with them
Deadlines, Teamplayer and Training
Sr. Operations Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day at work is meeting scheduled deadlines. I reconcile millions of dollars with reported fees prior to reporting the monthly balance to the Investors. I have learned and improved my time management skills in order to complete the volume of work and be accessible to co-workers if additional manpower is needed.

The hardest part of the job is the workload verses the deadlines. With several reports due in the same day, sometime this process can cause delays, at which time reports are completed last minute.

I most enjoy the analytical, reconciliation aspect of my job and the co-workers. Due to the high performance and deadline driven responsibilities this position requires focused professionals that can provide outstanding services to meet the demands of the market place.
Good Place to work, but very repetitive
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Chicago ilJanuary 27, 2015
Typical day at work would be considered to be very repetitive, but the job basically entails trusting a well put system to guide you through running all transactions.

You learn a lot about regulations that affect retail banking and consumer protections.

The management team in Chase is very supportive in helping you get better at ones job.
Good benefits
AVP (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2015
JPMorgan Chase provides good opportunity for career advancement.
Typical Banking Environment
Operation Clerk II (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: good location and good people
Cons: compensation was not good
I liked this job it was easy but contingent on productivity.
Customer service oriented.
Teller (Former Employee), Tigard, ORJanuary 26, 2015
As a teller I mostly ran transactions all day. I handled confrontational customers on a regular basis. I gained a lot of confidence and patience by dealing with upset customers. Coworkers were great. Management could have been better.
productive and fun workplace
QA AML Compliance Officer (Current Employee), Newark, DEJanuary 26, 2015
==============================productive and fun workplace
Secure and provide a good work life balance
Product and Pricing Operations Manager A.V.P (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Lots of volume and overtime. Great place to work but they pay can be better. Great benifits. Great management. The culture is getting a little better but they need to work harder on making it a better place to work.
Great employees and benefits.
Senior Underwriter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: 4 weeks vacation, 401k, benefits
Cons: company states "life balance" did not experience it there.
Daily review of pipeline, organize prior loans for review.
Time management very important to accomplish goals.
Nothing to say about management.
Great co-works, very personal, professional and polite.
Dealing with unrealistic goals.
Helping customers by providing options & solutions to saving their homes with a reasonable program.
Good Company
QA Manual and Database Tester (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 26, 2015
It is a good company to for full time employee but not good for contractors
Fast paced work environment
AVP/Senior Compliance Investigator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2015
Great place to work. Large corporation with endless opportunities for anyone looking for a banking/finance career. Excellent benefits.
JPMorgan, Lewisville
Title Department - Operations Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJanuary 26, 2015
When JPMorgan bought EMC Mortgage they did away with my job so i worked in the Funding Department then as work got slow they moved me to the Title Department.
JPM
Senior Associate - Trade Support (Current Employee), Iselin, NJJanuary 25, 2015
1. Typical Work Day - life cycle of a trade post execution. Handle confirmation, trade discrepancies, settlement, dk's, corrections, etc..Trade Allocations for MBS products, send out EPN notifications and run daily end of day process for PNL.
2. I have expanded my role as an employee by networking with many different teams including sales, trading, credit, on-boarding, kyc, etc...
3. Working with JPMorgan, you are in an environment where you work with many different personalities and cultures and being able to adapt is essential to succeed.
4. Most Enjoyable - the opportunity to network and meet people outside of my daily team and functionality.
Challenging environment wit scope to learn new things
Application Developer (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 25, 2015
Overall work life balance is good and management strives towards taking decisions that improve throughput for organization. The best part is getting chance on working with large team and also connect and collaborate with teams from different locations. People here are passionate about their work and have great sense of humor.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more