JPMorgan Chase

7.4K reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Aggressive firm, first to act
Global Derivative Operations, Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 24, 2015
I worked here in 2002 when big banks just started outsourcing more and more of their work to low wage economies. This provided a benefit in that it made off of their people more global immediately having to deal with call centers and train different regions. Good culture, expect to learn fast or sink.
JP Morgan Chase had great perks for the employees, such as a game room with a pool table.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, COLLECTOR II (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and we got to make our own schedules.
Cons: Working Sundays from 12pm-9pm.
Originally, I was hired by BankOne which was later bought out by JP Morgan Chase. This was a call center, and a typical day at work for me consisted of inbound and outbound calls to customers who were delinquent on the credit cards. I handled some customer service calls and concerns as well.

Management was thorough and very professional.

I learned how to collect. This was my first "real" corporate job and I can honestly say that it was here that I really developed myself as a professional. I learned out to empathize not sympathize, how to overcome objections and keep the customer in the "yes" frame of mind.

My co-workers were great, diversity was encouraged and everyone brought their skills to the table. We worked in teams and always had great contests to keep us motivated.

The hardest part about my job, at that time, was learning how to manage my time. We had to keep our talk time low so that we can take as many calls as possible without sacrificing customer service.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the contests, round tables, and rallies.
Good Company
Branch Manager (Current Employee), houstonAugust 24, 2015
Good Company to work for. Great benefits, and pay. Does a great job with donating to charity like march of dimes. Great opportunity for advancement.
Productive and fast moving company
Associate RCSA Quality Analyst II (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXAugust 24, 2015
A Fantastic place to work and gain experience right out of college. Company tend to be very budget conscious which can sometimes hinder movement within the company.
Productive, Fun, Fast pace, Sales
Teller (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAAugust 24, 2015
Fast pace, accurate transactions, and having to reach a sales goal makes a job always fun and adventurous. You learn to work multiple transactions at a time and hold various conversations.
Operations Supervisor
Operations Supervisor, Customer Servicing (Former Employee), Monroe, LAAugust 24, 2015
I Managed, coordinated and directed daily operations of a team of 10 lien processors supporting the production area operations unit
Assigned work and set workflow priorities, tracked unit performance and monitored daily business results
Responsible for ensuring lien releases were processed in compliance with company and state regulatory guidelines
Developed, recommended and adapted guidelines, procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with management / department goals, activities, initiatives, service levels and cycle times.

I was the SME to handle all highly escalated issues for VIP & to the general public.
Great opportunities for learning
SR. OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 24, 2015
I learned a lot about the financial markets. The work environment is very pleasant with the management understanding people personal life.
Third shift is a very laid back homey shift to work
Senior Credit Card Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 24, 2015
As a big company sometimes you are put on the back burner. But a very good company with great benefits to work for. Very high security.
teller
Teller (Former Employee), Davie, FLAugust 23, 2015
Counted deposits change orders processed deposits for clients assisted personal bankers to opening checking/savings accounts cash in/outs. Assisted clients with filling out deposits and withdrawal forms.
JPMorgan Chase is a solid company.
Operations and Audit Analyst (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Optional schedules and great benefits.
Cons: The company is consolidating the number of work sites.
Working at Chase provides many opportunities to advance professionally. The environment is dynamic with supportive management with diversity.
I have earned much about how to deal with task difficulties.
Oracle Developer (Current Employee), NJAugust 23, 2015
Pros: free fruit in summer
Working at this company is a very fascinating experience. That is the first time I worked in United States. I learned much about enterprise culture which is different like China. The most enjoyable part of this job was working with the colleagues. And I also force myself to to learn more technology to fit this job. I got a very considerable enhancement.
Awesome company
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: no more diff pay
Great company, however fast paced, lots of phone time, learn alot about customer service skills, learn alot about credit, prepares you for next level
good company
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2015
Good working moral. Always have challenge projects to do every day. Good management but slow green card application process.
Manager on Duty/Personal Banker (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2015
Vibrant environment, high intercations with client. I love helping clients and going above and beyond. Day to day I see clinets on different forum, can be from a simple deposit withdrawal to a mortgage or a loan, referring to a Financial Advisor.
great work enviroment
Telephone Banker (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 21, 2015
great company and benefits. the managers take interest in their employees. very flexible and detailed work the best jobs ive had
Productive and fun place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Elmhurst, ILAugust 20, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Generally a great place to work. Limited ability to move up corporate ladder.

Corporate politics can drive away hardworking and aspiring candidates.

Great coworkers from different parts of the world
Fun Work Place
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great workplace
Cons: Short breaks
Chase a very great company to work for. I learned alot of things about banking while working at Chase Bank. Great working envoriment
Lots of opportunity!
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Calumet City, ILAugust 20, 2015
The company offers great advancement opportunities that is accompanied with great training. Advancement is very competitive. You must be on the top of your game to get ahead.
Great Company to work for!!
Technology Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJAugust 20, 2015
Pros: You will definitely learn in this company.
Cons: Place intern sometime not of their interest.
Offer great opportunity for student particularly for as an Intern. Great Management. Work life balance is depends upon team. However projects totally depends upon team.
Nice work environment, good peope
mortgage specialist 1 (Former Employee), columbus ohioAugust 20, 2015
Fun work place with alot of supporting cast.
Learned how to manage alot of different systems on the computer.
Was nice to connect with people and help them with problems with theyre house problems
Headquarters