JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 12,303 reviews matching the search
chase
Personal Banker & Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  MichiganAugust 15, 2017
good training, poor culture, if you get a bad manager you will not want to be there long. benefits are decent, company is too big and they are not quick to promote.
Great company/crummy job
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 15, 2017
Chase as a company is amazing, I had some pretty significant things happen in my personal life while working at chase that impacted my attendance and ability to focus at work. I had pneumonia the first of the year and used up all my sick time. Then My husband had a heart attack and was hospitalized for some time after which he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. My management team bent over backwards to help me in any way they could. The pay is decent, benefits are wonderful but the job itself is very repetitive. Your entire day is planned out-each second is specifically accounted for and you answer the exact same questions over and over day in and day out. Like I said, as a company chase is great and you won't find a better employer but the job itself lacks intellectual stimulation, which makes for a long boring day leaving you to feel pretty un-accomplished.
Pros
Benefits, pto, sick time
Cons
Redundant, hard to get time off when you want it
Good Enviroment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 15, 2017
I love working for Chase. My whole experience was beautiful. Good people, great opportunity for advancement and strong training and development. This is a strong company to work for.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Should have stayed in Business Banking
Litigation Specialist
Litigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2017
• Litigation specialist working Outbound and Inbound calls assisted cardholders in process payment, offered settlements, and posted judgment arrangements especially those cardholders who were currently under court litigation with Chase Bank
• Listened to customers needs and responded to immediate concerns to better suit their business
productive,
Temp (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
I had no issues while working there. Although it was an interim position, I enjoyed working there. I wish management was more relatable. I would refer.
Pros
You can work as much overtime as needed
Cons
busy
Good Place to Work
Business Analysis and Reporting Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 14, 2017
I've been happy to be a JPMC employee. Excellent work/life balance. I have been given the chance to succeed and handed the resources needed to advance our team goals.
Great Environment
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2017
What a great environment to learn about money, the pressures and problems the lack of fiducial oversight can cause to a person or couple.

I was especially happy when I was able to help clients avoid the unknown pot holes of terrible financial management.

Its a rewarding feeling to help other reach financial freedom.
It was an to work at experience work at JPM Chase
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 14, 2017
a typical day at work (interesting)

what you learned (interesting)

management (interested)

workplace(interested)

the hardest part of the job (interesting)

the most enjoyable part of the job(interesting)
Pros
interesting
Cons
interesting
Good
Home Equity Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2017
Good place to work good understanding of people and needs. Made going to the office a easy thing. Made sure that each employ felt respected, I enjoyed working here.
Pros
Good office placement.
Cons
na
inconsistant
Business Operations Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 14, 2017
Everything depends on who you are and who you know. Now I understand this is typical of most places and life is all about networking. But here, expectations are different when you are a worker you are expected to perform but if you are not a "worker" you are not held to the same expectations.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
at home work life expectations.
Best Training
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Williston Park, NYAugust 14, 2017
JP Morgan training is the best, they prepare you for life! There is opportunity for advancement. Management communicates with well with direct reports. They have some of the best technology which makes everyone's job a lot easier.
A good place to work with good people
Underwriter I (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2017
Chase is a good place to work. The people you work with are generally just good people. Usually the issues that run there is they tend to over hire causing issues every few years. There are many managers who are competent and search to uplift their team. Probably the best part of working there is the people. Even when things may not always ideal most do what they can for others which speaks strongly to whom they seek to hire.
Pros
Health Insurance, vacation time, 401k and additional investment options
Cons
Tendacy to overhire for positions, poor communication between departments
Work Place culture
Sr. Personal Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  New City, NYAugust 14, 2017
it is your typical bank. Upper management spoke down to their employees. Branch management did not care about its clients only about how much money they had to bring to the bank.
overall positive
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 14, 2017
The environment was very hectic but the people friendly. Would recommend but need to keep on toes as the culture and the positions seem to change frequently.
Great company
Intern (Former Employee) –  USAAugust 14, 2017
Great company there's not much diversity though. There is a clear process for advancement which is nice. Management is great they give great feedback and ultimately are invested in you.
Demanding Environment with unnecessary complexity
Vice President /Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 14, 2017
Demanding Environment with unnecessary complexity.. Getting things done can be daunting at times and technology tends to take a back seat to the pre existing demands of this huge infrastructure
Good company to work for.
Credit Underwriter / Buyer (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 14, 2017
A good company to work for, great benefits with on going training. Most days are busy and schedules very depending on need. The company is involved in there communities and giving back.
Pros
On going training
Cons
Health care is a little expensive
productive well ran
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 14, 2017
Working here for about a year. The culture is great but the time management of the company, is lacking. In our market risking customer satisfaction for people to not get overtime is not worth it.
Pros
get together and outings
Cons
Management varies to the extreme
Fun place to work in the right department
Customer Assist QC Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2017
i enjoyed working here somewhat, for the most part the worst part was having a job 1 day and not know the next. they take u from one position and place u in another with no notice.
Pros
pay, ot
Cons
management
Great company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 13, 2017
JPM is a great company to be a part of. The CEO is a stand up guy who appears to care about his employees from afar. When you go to JPM in Boston, you are given a chance to contribute right away. There's a lot of work to be done in Boston right now and you will join a team with a lot of talent. The benefits are good. The pay is better than you'll find at a State Street or BNY. The stress level can be there at times but that can be said for any company. This company is growing and if you have the chance to be a part of it, take a long look at it and see if it is the right fit for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.