JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,515 reviews matching the search
Fast paced company with limited growth options for most
Tax Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 21, 2016
My current position has high volumes for analysts to get through in a typical 8-9 hour work day. Multiple conference calls and meetings daily. Along with multiple complex projects to balance with a variety of deadlines.

The volume of work and "juggling" of conference calls, meetings, projects and deadlines through the years have assisted me in multi-tasking, prioritizing, and balancing complex topics.

The management look for the staff to manage their projects with as little guidance as possible. Should the guidance be needed, it is there.

My co-workers are a close-knit group. Always willing to help out when needed.

The hardest part of the job is the long hours put in when a salary employee.

The most enjoyable part if the people I work with.
Pros
benefits, holidays recognized
Cons
late hours, volume of hours vs salary pay, short breaks, life/work balance
Nice place to work
Manager / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 21, 2016
Nice place to work. I enjoyed the work environment and feel that JP Morgan is a good place to work. JP Morgan had a good internship program.
Financial Institution
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Los Alamitos, CAAugust 21, 2016
Assist customers with their accounts - opening, managing, closing. Build relationships with customers to understand them on a personal level, find out about their financial goals, present products and introduce them to partners within the branch (Financial Adviser, Mortgage Officer, etc).
Pros
Sundays Off
Cons
Inconsistent schedule
good place to work and grow
Loan Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 20, 2016
My typical day is just to organize my day early and keep the more import task to complete my day keep focus and work hard and fast to have excellent production i learn a lot bank skill using my bilingual skill i have excellent communication with co worker i really work very hard
Pros
Good Benefit
Cons
Enjoy working with my coworkers and colleagues
Mobility Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 20, 2016
There is never shortage of work every day. Hard work but we try to maintain a good work balance at the same time.

Management sometimes doesn't understand the necessary time and the requirements needed to complete the project tasks especially a project that takes a lot of research, communication, documentation reviews, and other resources.
Very professional and supportive work environment with opportunities for increased responsibilities and advancement.
Dealer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 20, 2016
I worked within an assigned geographical territory calling on franchise auto dealership owners and managers promoting the benefits of Chase Auto Finance to their operation and their retail customers. Excellent management support that provided a positive and empowering work environment.
Fun work place
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, CAAugust 20, 2016
Fun workplace people are very friendly organized environment. The Chase culture is like no other they give you the opportunity to meet upper management.
Great Benefits
Not what they say
AVP of Default Servicing (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 19, 2016
They are different than what could be expected. management and the people are always at odds and the company is non compliant. Stay away at all cost. it will either ruin your life or your career.
Constant Turn Over of DM staff
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIAugust 18, 2016
The management says, "do the right thing" for the customer. But just wants to get as many products sold. I had a customer with four credit cards and the DM wanted us to get him another one. Crazy.
Pros
My Staff
Cons
Poor management
Fun!
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 18, 2016
Chase is a great place to apply your skills and to move up within the company. If one is looking for a company that constantly changes to meet the market/new trends, then Chase is the place! :)
Interesting
Client Advocacy Team Member (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2016
There are a great many things that banks do. Treasury Services is a very interesting aspect of banking, especially for businesses and corporations. Money has to be moved around the world, and reports have to be filed. JPMorgan made it easy.
fun
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 18, 2016
Great family owned company. Not much room for advancement. Great culture and people to work with. Had a fun time with this company. I would recommend for people going through school as a part time or full time job.
Pros
fun
Cons
advancement
It is great company to work with
Application Developer/Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 17, 2016
I loved working in JPMC. I have been in the company for about 4 years and I loved it. Good benefit and holiday and work environment.
Overall it is a great company to work with.
Not so bad
Home Equity Underwriter I (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 17, 2016
With the large amount of layoffs in the mortgage department within the past 3 years, Chase has had the ability to hire every single employee back that was eligible. This makes for a somewhat unstable work environment. This company can sometimes be too quick to pull the trigger without completely evaluating the backlash.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
revolving door
Ok Place to work
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 17, 2016
ok place to work, would recommend if not working in the mortgage industry too many layoffs and only hire people that have been laid off in the past. Great Culture
Great Place to work at
Data Center Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 17, 2016
Long hours, but able to learn a lot.
Great co-workers. Easy to work with
Very rewarding career opportunity.
Multiple locations to work at and great benefits
Pros
Close to work from home
JP Morgan
Vice-President - Global Liquidity Onboarding (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 17, 2016
A typical corporate world that does not value their employees. It's all about the bottom line. I am being eliminated due to corporate restructuring. Other employees in less demanding roles are being kept.
Pros
benefits, prestigious company
Cons
uneven distribution of duties and resonsibilites
Great work environment. Employer promoted employee growth
Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 16, 2016
This was a great work experience. Employer encourage personal and job related growth and education. Customer satisfaction a major priority.
Excellent Company
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJAugust 16, 2016
Great Great company to work for. The staff, the management and the upper management was awesome in my opinion. I cant say anything negative about the actual company.
benefits
Cons
pay
Not appreciated
Banker (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 16, 2016
This company is very innovative. And as I once enjoyed working for them, I feel that my talents are not appreciated. Lots of politics.
In my opinion we should try to find ways to support management.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
No set schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.