JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews in United States

Found 9,532 reviews matching the search
great company, family friendly
Server Administrator/Business Systems Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 17, 2016
Nice environment, Family friendly, strong promoter of education (both internally and externally), good vacation benefits, Many social and career opportunities,
Pros
great company, family friendly, fair amount of vacation time
Cons
Frequent management shake ups
Credit Card Inbound Customer Service
Credit Card Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 28, 2016
Jp Morgan is a face day to day pace customer service environment. Great flexibility of the employees personal and business interactions with coworkers and peers. Great Benefits and 401k Plan.
Pros
Great Health Benefits
Cons
No pay raises that's corresponds with your skills and experiences.
Good Starter Job
Quality Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAApril 5, 2016
reviewed loans for completeness and accuracy. I learned several areas of the mortgage industry and the different standard regulations for government and conventional purchase and refinanced loans
benefits
Cons
management
Great Company
Corporate Underwriter Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMarch 8, 2016
Chase is a great company to work for. They offer many advancement options to promote yourself if. The pay isn't great but you gain a lot of experience and knowledge at this company. The locations of the call/customer service centers are limited.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Average pay
Productive and generally a fun place to work
Process Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2015
The department is fast-paced and ever changing. Management keeps up to date, for the most part, on upcoming changes and effectively communicates with staff. Work-life balance is exceptional and very flexible. Management tries to keep things fun and interesting by holding team building events and exercises. The most difficult part of the position is keeping up with all the changes to the process and dealing with criticizm from analysts who's work is being critiqued. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with like-minded people toward the same goal.
Pros
Team builders, recognition, flexibility
Cons
Micro-management, health insurance costs, compensation
Loved working at JPMorgan Chase Bank
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington Kentucky and Monroe LAMarch 1, 2016
Check managers email. Check my email for any requests from managers, supervisors and staff. Assist HR person with confidential information.

I learned a lot! Took several classes on-line and off-site for different job duties.

Loved working with all types of personalities.

Working with everyone.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Had to relocate to Monroe LA - moved operations from Lexington.
Productive and busy workflow from day to day
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 25, 2015
Working for Chase was very rewarding. Meeting and building relationships with customers to meet theirs needs in the banking industry. Career advancement was always an option with hard work and dedications. An individual can start at the bottom and work all the way to the top with discipline and motivation to do so. The benefits were great and very affordable for all employees.
The company was big but you still was and person instead of a number. I would recommend this job to anyone who's looking for career advancement and goal oriented.
Pros
Fast pace career growth
Cons
You have to stand for lonf periods of time
Good place to work but terrible management
Merchant Disputes Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2016
Mangers say they are there to help you but they're really not. Worst part about the job, everything else was good. You get some nice compensations, and oppurtinity to move up but management are basically gatekeepers so it just depends on who you get.
Great work life balance, mediocre to below average pay.
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2016
Comparable benefits and work life balance.
Salary is mid-range to other competing banks. Raises, bonuses and advancement is poor. Internal advancement is hard to come by. Overall management does not care about keeping talent within the firm.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Low salary & bonus
It was ok
Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 24, 2015
I've never been in a call center environment before. You sit at your desk the whole day. What they don't tell you is that you'll be dealing with customers that are frantic which I understand but you'll also deal with customers that are flat out disrespectful. Some have tried to call me out of my name and management just blew it off. To an extent management cares but only when it comes to the numbers of calls we take a day and quality assurance. Would I ever work in a call center? Absolutely not! Breaks are only 30 min. with 2 15 minute breaks. The benefits are pretty good though, but do whatever you can to move up and not stay on the phones.
Pros
good benefits, vacation and sick time
Cons
poor management, callous enviroment
Solid job, but hard to advance
Access Administrator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2016
I haven't hated my job, but I don't feel very appreciated. 7 years without even a cost of living raise has hit me pretty hard. If I was a slacker, I'd understand, but I've been the highest producer in my department for the past 3 years and have twice the responsibilities that I had when I started.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor compensation
job functions and responsibilities
Document Review Specialist/Risk Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 9, 2016
Experienced with all aspects of Court Order and levy legal processing of legal documents, sent from courts, agencies and attorneys. Trained team members on processing functions. Notarized legal documents as needed. Assisted team manager with escalations and special projects as assigned. Answer team member questions and developed training manuals. Assisted in system software processing t ensure functionality. Independent leader.
Pros
company benefits
Cons
short breaks and little time off
Good opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 13, 2016
The company itself has a lot of benefits. It seems as if they want you to feel like they care. Poor management. Not as organized or advanced as you would expect a large company to be.
Pros
Great benefits, PTO
Cons
Management, Slow computers
Good company with tools to help you succeed in operations
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 7, 2015
Typical day of work consisted of assisting customers with issues, helping them reach their financial goals, and helping co-manage the branch in sales and operations. Assisted tellers and bankers in reaching sales goals. Helped customers adapt to new technology JP Morgan Chase offered. Joined sales/operations calls. Kept track of cash targets. Audited tellers, personal bankers, and branch manager cash drawers to ensure everyone was in compliance. Company is highly focused on meeting numbers. As a team, we would brainstorm on how to get people into the new branch, so we could help them reach their financial goals.
Pros
opened up new branches, compensation, vacation, working with colleagues
Cons
sales tools, cutting back jobs due to technology
Customer Assistant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 15, 2015
I enjoyed my time at work. Very fast paced. Everyone is very helpful
both management and coworkers. All management were very approachable. I had many of the background skills but Chase helped to enhance them. I enjoy talking on the phone and getting to know the customers and gain their trust. Helping the customer thru some very hard times with what ever programs we had available. A happy or satisfied customer is a return customer and a return customer keeps the business growing.
Pros
good pay and full benefits. Working indoors.
Cons
none came to mind
Rough with great benefits
officer (Current Employee) –  ArizonaDecember 16, 2015
A typical work week is between 45 to 55 hours. The company has excellent benefits depending on your level of employment (great vacation, 401K match, pension plans, medical, dental, etc.) Immediate management appears to be caring and supportive, however, when it come to ratings and upper level leadership recognition, there seems to be a lot of separation. The most enjoyable part is working with the people (team members).
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long hours with little recognition
Learned a lot at this job
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 30, 2015
Working for Chase has been great. I have learned a lot while working for this company. They have great benefits, dental, 401k, medical. Vacation and sick time is great. Starting at 3 weeks vacation for all employees and 4 weeks after 4 years. Cons. no life. I worked about 12 hours everyday and sometimes never got to take a lunch break. Worked very hard ever day (which is fine, not for someone that is lazy or can't stand on their feet all day). Loved being able to talk to customers all day and not at a desk 12 hours a day. Job advancement is all about who you know and not what you know (and it is very clear).
productive workplace
Quality Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 26, 2016
Chase is a great company to work , but composition benefits and management need to get improved. I loved the Job Culture that was trying to give us a moral beside micromanagement that I had in my department.
Pros
Job culture and lifestyle
Cons
micromanagement
enjoy job, great benefits commute is too far.
Trade Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2016
I enjoy what I do, the great are benefits but the commute is too far.
I'm currently seeing other positions that are either closer to home (Crest Hill, IL) or that offer flexibility to work remotely at least a couple days per wk in order to offset commuting the other days.
Cons
commute is too far
No real future - poor pay, lots of corporate talk but no substance
Home Equity Underwriter II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2016
Ultimately, we come to work to make a living - everything else (work environment, manager, etc.) is secondary. Chase does a poor job of paying its employees a living wage and what they are worth.
Cons
Underpaid significantly - even for high performing top employees, Approximately 2-3% raises a year - if you want zero opportunity for growth, you have found the right company