JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 11,791 reviews matching the search
Low Pay, Decent Benefits
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Babylon, NYJune 16, 2017
A typical work day is 8-11 hours long. Learned to handle people well, management varies. The people you can work with either make or break the day. Vary from all ages. Hardest part of the job is dealing with hundreds of people throughout the day. Most enjoyable part is leaving. They move around people at any given time, without notice.
Pros
Part-time and full time employees gets the same benefits: vacation time, sick time, and personal.
Good career pit stop
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAJune 16, 2017
Great for college students looking to get their foot in the door. May not be a place to make a career for everyone. Relaxed environment, friendly coworkers, great management team.
A great company to work for
Lead-Teller Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXJune 16, 2017
I learned many skills from Chase. They worked with me from a teller all the way to an Assistant Branch Manager and very proactive for advancing their employees. They are advanced with their technology which is a great advantage for both customers and employess.
Good
OPERATIONS DIVISION LEADER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 16, 2017
Good place to work. Good place to park. Nice people to work with. Very good benefits. Nice vacation hours. Paid holidays. Convenient locations and parking.
Executive Case Analyst (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed some of my time with this company. Management was not flexible with time off due to project completion concerns. Not a good place to work!
Tax Compliance Support
JP Morgan (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 16, 2017
Work on projects when needed. I learned about FATCA tickets, how to create and update 1099 forms
The hardest part was learning the tax information.
The culture was so diverse, and pleasant.
Pros
Coworkers very helpful
Cons
It was a temp position
Too stressfull
Customer Service Department (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 16, 2017
Management was not visible or very interactive. Little interaction with people as all were focused on the inbound calls. Day consisted of outgoing and inbound calls for collections purposes.
Not a career
Relationship Banker/ Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 15, 2017
This job is better for younger individuals. Low base salary makes it very difficult for a career. They keep making it harder to hit you 100% pay-out on commission by raising the bar and also capping out the max one can make from each customer. Minimal raises. Unimaginable errors one can make from account opening that can reduce pay raise.
Pros
Air conditioning
Cons
Caps on commission and harder to hit 100% pay-out
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 15, 2017
Working at CHASE was such a great experience. I was able to help people in need during a hard time. I love the feeling knowing I ended the phone call helping someone out.
Massive firm
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 15, 2017
Great firms, products and services. Advancement can be difficult especially if you are assigned to a slow branch with a small account holder data base. Great benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement
Great benefits and senior leadership
Client Service Treasury Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 15, 2017
Great benefits and senior leadership, lots of diversity/acceptance and promotion of work/life balance. Experience at this company varies where you work and for what line of business. Lots of lateral opportunities but not as many vertical.
Good for customers not employees
Lead Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 15, 2017
The bank is a good fit for customers. They are willing to go above and beyond to protect the customers. As far as the employees the pay is not really good and insurance is a little high.
Productive atmosphere, team players
Mortgage Banking Quality Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 15, 2017
Sat amongst a group of 30 quality analyst, while it was a quiet setting, we all got along and everyone was comfortable asking for advice or tips on how to be more productive as a whole. The management was readily available if we needed anything and always willing to speak with each employee upon request. The hardest part was the hours, working the late shift was a bit difficult while raising young school aged children. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team's morale. Everyone was willing to help each other so that we all win.
Pros
Team building activities to make the work place enjoyable
Cons
contract position
Happy Chase Worker
Small Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 15, 2017
I've been at Chase for under a year and it's a great place to work at. Good culture, great values, and professional people. This is definitely a great company to work for.
Escalations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 15, 2017
Good customer service in the EMS department. Managers could be trained more. QA guidelines are somewhat un-stable. Goals are obtainable. No bonus structure any longer
Decent job if you can make it work for you
Teller (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ORJune 15, 2017
Job was good, had some bumps in the road to begin with but i adapted quickly. The best part of the job was the coworkers and the paid time off. Always have Sundays off and holidays. No job security and don't feel appreciated. Customers usually come in angry because or outrageous fees. Company was always taking away things the tellers can do to help the customers.
Pros
Bonuses, paid vacation
Cons
No job security, always under staffed
Wonderful learning experience
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
There were no typical days at work. We processed all applications regarding Independent foreclosure review.
There were 3 huddle meetings a day or team meetings.
Our procedures a projects changed daily.
Data entry and review process of forms
Ad hoc projects
Review translation forms
Compression of excel spreadsheets
I learned a lot about the foreclosure process
The workplace culture was work Professional.
The hardest part was staying on track and taking notes which I am good at.
Enjoyable part was learning so much about home lending.
Great experience
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Being a student intern meant that I would have to help around with the workload around the office space. I also assumed that I would not get respected but I was wrong. Such a great environment to be in and people trained me to learn for the real world.
Pros
Great for work experience, knowledge
Cons
N/a
Stiff culture & afraid to talk
Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 15, 2017
Overall people are nice but the cultural is in regulatory shock and afraid to grow. It feels like the joy of working is not existent and the happiest times are around 4pm when you start to pack up for the day.
relaxed retail environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I definitely recommend chase as a good work environment. I worked as a part time teller at the time while I attended College and everything went smooth.
Pros
peaceful work environment
Cons
work hours are limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.