JPMorgan Chase
5,385 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employer Reviews

Great Company
Operations Senior Specialist (Former Employee), Coppell, TXOctober 8, 2014
Great company and benifits to match with ability to move up in the company.
Comfortable work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Monroe, LAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: not being able to help
Customer Service
Assisting with Mortgages
Enjoyed helping people
hardest part was not able to assist homeowners with keeping their homes
I learned what to expect when purchasing a home
I would go to a credit union before considering Chase
Bank Teller/Banker (Current Employee), Central Point, OROctober 7, 2014
Chase has amazing benefits and compensation, but as for the rest its a very life droning job. You are told not to sell to the customers, but when you are doing what was told you you management would snap back and say you aren't doing good enough. i learned how to sell products, and how to have an amazing customer experience, but that is all I took away – more... from the company. – less
Corporate Structure, obviously
Assistant to Mortgage Banker (Former Employee), Mineola, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits
Cons: corporate ladder one must climb
I enjoyed my time working at Chase, but I didn't love the work environment enough to stick with it. I worked as an assistant to a Mortgage Banker. It was a nice place to work where I worked very hard and had a nice balance of living and working.
Lots of very smart people - be prepared to work long hours
Executive Director (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: compensation, location
Cons: hours, regulatory overhead
Lots of very smart people - be prepared to work long hours - Overall, very positive culture - the people there really care about the business
Review
Associate (Current Employee), London, OHOctober 7, 2014
Tell us about:

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
PRODUCTIVE AND FAIR COMPANY
Listed price of property, broker price opinion (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fair company to work for
Cons: relocated out of state
GREAT WORKING ENIVIRONMENT AND LOCATION FAIR.
MANAGEMENT GREAT TO WORK WITH AND OPEN TO COMMUNICATE WITH. DEVELOPED FRIENDSHIP WITH CO-WORKERS
Great Company
HOME LENDING QUALITY ANALYST Chase (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 7, 2014
I had the opportunity of working in several departments and it most definitely was a learning experience as I had no banking knowledge prior to starting.
Productive and Fast Paced
Mortgage Modification Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and working with a great team
Cons: ever changing program guidelines and systems
I worked face to face and telephonically with Chase customers that are in financial distress, providing them with mortgage assistance.

I was there to gather an information package and supporting documents, i.e.. paystubs, bank statements, and other misc documents to show the extent of need of the borrower. I spent thirty minutes to an hour with the – more... borrower during the initial interview to explain the assistance that the borrower would reviewed for and how the programs worked.

I provided weekly follow up with borrower to keep them apprised of their status in the review and or followed up for documents not received.

Helping the borrower was the goal and the best part of the job. – less
Average
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: larger jobs are not posted internally
Everything is about what you would expect from a large bank. Advancement is there for those that stand out.
Was a good job until the layoffs happened.
Retail Mortgage Banking Loan Processor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2014
Call customers, process information such as income, assets, credit in order to see if customers qualified for home loans. Also had to maintain computers when immediate technical support was not physically available. Imaged PCs for new employee usage.

Learned how to calculate income, net worth, how to better communicate with customers and to manage – more... multiple loan applications at one time. How to manage technical support issues while also processing loans.

Management was pleasant and conformed as well as they could with the changes to the loan market.

Co-workers were pleasant and easy to get along with.

The hardest part of the job was balancing technical support and loan processing at the same time. There would be times where impatient co-workers needed immediate technical support while I was busy working of a loan.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the days where I could focus on one duty over the other. If I had a day where I could just focus on processing or just working on pc issues, it seemed so much easier. – less
An Opportunity I will always remember
Middle Office Trade Support (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: one of the best places to work for
JP is an exceptional working place. I will always remember the people and type of team environment the industry should be. I had the opportunity to learn different types of products that helped my career. Management had always encouraged you to do better.
fast moving, goal oriented culture
Vice President, Public Sector Solutions (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2014
When your role is 90% travel, you learn quickly to multi-task in different environments.
Very productive organization.
Project Manager Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 7, 2014
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: wide spread firm you may never meet (face-to-face) the people you work with day to day
This organization has talented people and is a top notch place to work for those whom have the knowledge and experience to fit into this well defined firm.
Proven Total Rewards Leader
VP Compensation (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2014
Over the last 20 years, I have successfully lead efforts to: align IC programs with business strategies, balance and reduce benefits budgets while maintaining employee engagement, and streamline HR processes and systems. I’m seeking a dynamic HR executive role where I am able to make a positive company impact and mentor others.
good place to acquire training
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2014
finance and banking enviornment well advanced education job training and good work gained.
Demanding but productive environment with great prople to work with.
Vice President -Data Analytics (Former Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: flexibility, pay/rewards, beautifu campus, in-house cafeterias, people.
Cons: healthcare options, system controls given the demands of the job.
Busy and productive environment. Demanding but rewarding. Great people to work with (like minded, helpful, and constructive). I was fortunate to work in the Decision Sciences Group focusing on business intelligence. I learned a lot about credit bureau data and the banking business. The hardest part of the job part was that most analyses were done of – more... over 100 Million records, and therefore taxing of system resources and time. Good management experience with highly skilled and productive employees. Overall and excellent experience and relatively easy transition from Academia to a corporate environment – less
Client Service Manager, Fund Services
Client Service Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great company
• Managed a staff of 4 senior accountants in their day to day accounting functions for a global pension trust valued in excess of 55 billion dollars.
• Review of corporate policies and departmental procedures.
• Validation of processes against expected protocols.
• Gathered and analyzed data. Research regulatory requirements and interpretive letters.
 – more... Collaborated with line managers to implement solutions.
• Analysis and Reporting - generate monthly expense/headcount reports from the firm's financial systems and identify efficiencies. Partner and work closely with Compliance managers to educate/explain expense/headcount trends and variance to plan analysis – less
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lewisville,TexasOctober 6, 2014
Pros: icecream days
Cons: self managed
I enjoyed being apart of a positive organization. I enjoyed the years I was with JPMorgan Chase. I'm praying to find another great company to work for.
You are just a number
Funding Analyst (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach flOctober 6, 2014
Management doesn't take the time to get to know you. You are there to work and that is all. No training if there are any issues they discard you like trash.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more