JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Temporary Job
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 15, 2017
it was a GREAT environment to grow and learn, I truly enjoyed working alongside permanent staff, they were patient and training was top notch.

the work was challenging yet rewarding.
Pros
leaning everyday
Cons
it was only a contract assignment.
na
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 15, 2017
call center with terrible atmosphere, bad managers, terrible standards and expectations, benefits do not outweigh the stress ////////////////////////////////////////////
Solid place to work
Home Lending Advisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 14, 2017
I've enjoyed working at Chase for their home mortgage department. Their manager team is amazing but their systems have some opportunities to improve. I would recommend this job to others.
Work Place Culture
Teller (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 14, 2017
As a teller, you are the most essential and vital organ in banking. In my day i usually managed the ATM's, so i would be in work from 7:30am and i would leave work after 7pm. The hours were not flexiable so it made going to school very difficult. I did learn how to handle cash and how to engage in policy and procedure.
Pros
Great way to learn more about financial profiles and gret way to gain experience.
Cons
Strict scheduling, annual raises were dictated by the progress of your team.
Loan Processor
Loss Mitigation Processor (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 14, 2017
The working environment at JP Morgan Chase was quite stressful, very many customer calls and management was not there to assist the employee. I however learnt a lot.
Dont go there
Consultant of Performance CRM Applications (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 14, 2017
Nothing good to say about company. If I have nothing good to say about a company. I will say nothing. I sure it has some merit with being one of the largest banks.
needs higher pay
Teller (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2017
pretty easy job just dont loose the money. base pay should be a dollar or two more with all the different types of security clearance and measures taken for safe keeping.
Pros
flexible schedules for students
Cons
favorites move up quickly
Experience I got here
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 14, 2017
I gained alot of experience at Chase, but toward the end, there was lay off after lay off. Early on I enjoyed working there, but then it became very stressful and working every single weekend.
Pros
Experience builder
Cons
stressful environment in the end
Play the game or go away
Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 14, 2017
I loved my job at Chase until I was put in a position to violate my own ethics. When I refused, I was told I had a choice. I could violate my ethics, and by proxy, the law and do what I was told, or I would be fired. I accepted being fired instead. Such a shame. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Work environment, benefits, salary
Cons
Pressure
Good
Global Compliance List Screening Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2017
My day at JPM was like any other job, you take care of your high risk work, your work that require deadlines . Then you start your focusing on your daily metrics. Some days are a little more difficult then others. but its all a days work. you inter act with different co-worker regarding solving problems. Team work means a great deal
to me, you have to be able to work together in order for the department to stand out with less errors and more efficiency. The
hardest part of my job is when I am not having a good day and I fall
short of my daily goals. which I can proudly say its not to often.
my enjoyable day is when the whole department come's together
and enjoy lunch and laughter.
Pros
working for a company over 35 years
Cons
Not makingg 40 years
Review
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Stanwood, WANovember 14, 2017
The place I currently work as is fun and laid back, but the hours are late into the early evening and staffing is very low. The work environment is great.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Compensation
Learning Experience
Teller (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MINovember 14, 2017
Working as a Teller taught me a lot about banking and finances. It also taught me patience and how to be detailed.
One of the things I liked the most about working here was building and maintaining relationships with our "regular" customers.
Pros
Learned a lot about banking
Cons
I personally didn't like working weekends and Selling
Interesting place to work.
Operations Senior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXNovember 14, 2017
Enjoyed getting to know my team members in this mortgage environment. Connected well with different lines of business. Learned how to communicate with clients through different channels.
Good Company if able to relocate
LEAD TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 14, 2017
Many opportunities exist in major markets: Chicago, New York, Ohio, Texas, and California but limited opportunities in smaller branch only markets. For the advancing professional you will want to be able to relocate to fully optimize your career with this company
Wonderful place
Senior Lead Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 13, 2017
Wish the Florence site had never closed. Miss the family feeling among the coworkers. Wonderful work/life balance. Would recommend this company to anyone.
Productive and challenging career
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 13, 2017
This was a great company to work for and a company that has a great potential for growth within. The management teams and structure were ones that would allow for growth and confidence building. They were also the type that you felt comfortable enough to go to voice concerns and suggestions, which are not very common. The part I like the most was working with the public as well as being able to teach and train the employees to love the banking field.
Pros
the employee benefits
Cons
long works days
Summer Intern
Mortgage Banking Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2017
Great compensation, not a lot of opportunities for advancement. The culture was fast paced as usual for the banking industry. As an intern part of my duty included financial reporting and modeling along with excel.
Pros
Culture, heritage
Cons
Professional Development
competitive and fast paced
Home Equity Cust. Serv. Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2017
collecting and resolving customer issues empathy and problem resolution. I learned to help customers resolve their financial issues.Management was ok. Needed to be less micro managed. The hardest part was customers not answering their phones for resolution. Resolving customers problems and resolution was thr most enjoyable part.
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
not able to resolve customers issues
A Great Experience
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJNovember 13, 2017
I loved working there, was a wonderful experience, however a merge took place and I was laid off. There was always a balance of constant work, multi-tasking.
Pros
Excellent experience learning areas of banking and mailboxes
Cons
I don't have any cons
My first job was with a subsidiary; worked there 29 years
Vice President, Training Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 13, 2017
I started out as Valley National Bank, then it was bought by Bank One.

Culture truly changed for the best when it became JP Morgan Chase Bank - more opportunities.

I was in home equity and was laid off at the onset of the recession of 2009; received a very nice severance package.

Great company!
Pros
Diversity; recognition; culture
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.