JPMorgan Chase
7,172 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Good place to work, stable work envirnoment
Private Client Banker (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Industry leader in innovation and service
Work to deepen relationships with existing and new clients of affluent households. Help clients achieve personal and financial goals through a variety of financial services and products.
very fast pace must be organzed
National Disability Case Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: job moving out of state
it is a very productive fast pace office. The work never stops and decisions must be made quick and decisively. You must be able to answer all phone calls and process the medical daily.
productive and very buys place to work
Teller (Former Employee), brooklyn, ny 11218July 21, 2015
Pros: get to learn a lot about how financial industry works.
Cons: health plan was horrible.
i worked in a very busy branch. so managers there did care about the employees. or show interest in helping them in the company. it was very busy and some times very stressful.
good place to work at, although my drive was far
senior service specialist (Former Employee), columbus , ohioJuly 21, 2015
Pros: good benefit package
Cons: training
after enrolling into career advancement programs there are too many road blocks for advancing.
I started there the firm intention of making chase my career, after trainings my pay had not changed but the responsibilities increased.
Large corporation with mobility opportunities.
Financial Analysis Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Flexible work arrangements
Cons: Pay and compensation as not up to par for similar companies in this industry.
The thing I have learned about Chase is that if you are an internal hire you lose all opportunity to negotiate any salary increase when taking on more responsibilities or advancing your career. I have been told by numerous senior managers and an HR person that if you want to be paid for your experience you are better off leaving the firm for a year or two and then reapplying as an outside candidate.
Not worth the hype
Teller (Current Employee), New YorkJuly 21, 2015
Pros: PAY, LUNCH HOURS
Cons: Customers, fake bills, scams, robberies, low hours
Chase is a great Company to work for, it just gets very challenging as a Teller dealing with rude customers and dealing with scams and fake bills. Every ABM I've had, has always been horrible as well.
Also dealing with attempted robberies that can happen at any moment is tough as well. Can take years before they increase your hours.
Great customers
Management/Customer Service (Former Employee), Steubenville, OHJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Staff cuts
Good company to work for growth and advancement. Customer Service, goal and attention to detail environment. Fun and happy staff a must.
Decent pay but takes advantage
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 20, 2015
Over time, you are added responsibilities but not compensated. In 5 years i've received a 1% pay increase. Employees are leaving, and not being replaced.
great place to work
Supervising Operation Team Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2015
Pros: good benefits
High demand and everything is done on a timely matter very fast pace. Learned a lot from this company how to balance out ATM deposits and accounts.
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), DALLAS, TXJuly 20, 2015
Great company to work for. Excellent management team. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to serve the community.
review
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2015
Pros: excellent schedules
Cons: not too much options when it comes to promotions
I m happy that I have been a part of Chase for the last 6 years

I like a lot of things and the way Chase does business

however I don't agree the way they decide to change policies and procedures due to they do not include employees working on the phones and I feel that those are the employees that have a lot of about directly from customers.

Chase is very Business focus when it comes to the financial success they have it would only help matters if they included folks on the phone feedback...

chase is one of the best companies I have worked for and I am grateful I had that opportunity, I learned a lot from Chase,
which I will now use my experience elsewhere.
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 20, 2015
* Performed maintenance of credit card terminals and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions in a call center environment.
* Provided technical assistance to various account-holders, assisting with network access, printing, and credit card terminal software operation
* Provided client training relative to point of sale software
* Resolved customer issues and addressed complaints, exceeding customers' expectations
* Performed varied clerical functions, customer service, and administrative assistance
Great, Professional Atmosphere!!
Relationship manager/ Business banking (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Compensation, Benefits, Career advancement opportunities.
Cons: N/A
Excellent Company to work for.!!!, unfortunately does not have Footprint in New Mexico.
I will recommend this company to my family and fiends.
Exccellent Company to work for
Relationship Manager, Home Lending Default (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Great career path
Cons: None
• Manage customer service experience through the loss mitigation process by increasing customer satisfaction and overall experience
• Single Point of contact for customers and approved third parties for modification process
• Accountable for communicating the investor specific documentation requirements, reviewing and analyzing all documents provided by the customer and preparing the customer’s file for underwriting
• Research customer inquiries and resolve issues and problems related to mortgage account and modification circumstances on loans
• Conduct quality assurance reporting, employee scorecards and deadline reporting
• Balance workload consisting of customer modification requests for all stages of the modification process
• Evaluate, recommend and monitor performance of meeting regulatory deadlines
• Servicemember’s Civil Relief Act (SCRA) Processing
Not to much to report
I.M.A.C Technician contract (Former Employee), DelawareJuly 20, 2015
Ditto Not too much to review the job was minor that i performed, it was a contract to wire employee workstation. The wiring was for the computer monitors and docking stations, a very simple task.
Fast paced and challenging work place. Multiple duties required every day.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 20, 2015
Fast paced and challenging work environment that required performing multiple tasks across a wide range of fields. Prepared and processed reports for upper management on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Productive place to work at.
Domestic Relocation Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2015
Great place to grow and secure a great career. Continue to work hard and you can pursue additional opportunities and career growth.
Fun and productive place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2015
The management were concerned with their employees health and well-being. It was not all about numbers and hitting your monthly goals.
Finanacial controller for EMEA equity
Financial Control Team Leader (Current Employee), Newark,DEJuly 19, 2015
• Financial controller and team leader for EMEA Equities desks of which the main activities include agency and risk trading for clients; ETF market making, index forward trading and complex structures and products.
• Work with Product Controller to research, escalate, and clear P&L breaks and ensure sign off of monthly P&L.
• Completion of monthly GLRS process, substantiation balance sheet between GL and sub ledger, risk systems and cash settlement system
Producers with high turnover ratios
Personal Banker (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2015
Typical day would involve systematic routines aimed to speak to as many customers as possible with complete uniformity and little room for personalization.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries