JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 7,494 reviews matching the search
High volume call center assisting customers with mortgage assistance
Loss Mitigation Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2016
High volume call center assisting customers with mortgage assistance and modifications. Document collection and communicating decisions to customers. Active and Discharged Bankruptcy (Ch. 7,11, and 13)
Imminent Default Loans
All Investors
Job advacement
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2016
Loved this job! Had to leave due to relocation would work again. Good co workers and team always had to set goals. Mangers push so you can do better.
Pros
schedule, cafe onsit, day care on site.
Great compensation/benefits but not so great job culture and work-life balance.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 19, 2016
If you're interested in working for the top bank in arguably the most competitive/dynamic industry, perhaps this is the best company for you. However, please be aware as a minority the environment was not culturally friendly or dynamic.
Pros
Banking industry; networking ability, if someone takes interest in you the possibility to move to so many depts within the company
Cons
Lack of work-life balance, management is not friendly or people-oriented, no strong mentoring or succession plan
Productive and Fun place to work
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Typical day at work can be hectic, but I am used to it after 31 yrs of experience. I have learned a lot, from being a Teller , Senior Financial Representative, and then progressing to be an Assistant Branch Manager.I enjoyed my working with my co-workers because we were liked family based. The hardest part of the job is many hours away from my children . My most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the Customers on a daily basis and making sure that all their needs are met and being satisfied.
It's a very unhealthy work place.
Check Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2016
I had a few good employees. I had all good supervisors except for my last one. She did not care about her employees,she just came to work to get a check and that was it.
Productive and fun loving work culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 19, 2016
In 4+ years that i have been working with J.P.Morgan Chase, I have learned a lot. I had best co-workers and it was great to work with a diversified group of people.
Wonderful products and services
Teller (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIJanuary 19, 2016
I have learned a great deal from working for JP Morgan Chase, as a multibillion dollar company, with great power, the products that they offer for their clients are very convenient and very technology friendly.
Na
Merchant On-Boarding Support Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2016
Proven experience in training, reporting, auditing and process improvement. Recognized for exhibiting integrity, interpersonal communication skills, self-motivated and energetic, and consistently achieving high levels of productivity in a dynamic work environment.
My boss was a good manager very intelligent and knowledgable of the job, he just didn't posses people skills and he showed favortisim
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 19, 2016
I would recommend JPMorgan Chase to young college graduates who have a determination to rise to success. Where I worked there were individuals who did not posses the skills to manage but were placed in managerial positions and employees who possessed managerial qualities and were not allowed an opportunity to showcase their talents. JPMorgan Chase have many diverse organizations for individuals to join and they celebrate diversity in major ways. I learned a lot from this organization and have taken and applied those lessons to my living.
Pros
diversity in the workplace, celebrate employees and benefits
Cons
Unprofessionalism at times, Overworked and underpaid Management, Uneducated Managerial Staff
Relationship Banker
Relationship Banker Licensed (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Regular job, work branch hours. If you are not a super star or have a buddy in upper management it is very hard to move up based on own merit. Overall, the company is ok moving towards innovation.
I found my experience at JPM Chase most rewarding since it was my intro to banking and collections
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2016
I learned the importance of asking questions and listening to my customer in order to learn the source of their concern or delinquency with their credit card account. By gathering this information, I could then offer solutions that they would perceive as value to them. Since I was charged with credit card collections, I found that taking a collaborative approach with the cardholder was the most productive way to bring past due accounts to current status. Let me add that by taking the initiative to study books on sales, negotiations and persuasion, and adopting the information gleaned to my personal style, I became more effective with the customer and my scorecard improved.
Pros
Even though collections was challenging, I was working in an area where my work mattered to all stakeholders
Cons
I found outbound collection calls on Sundays a little depressing after a while
Challenging and Enjoyable work environment
IT Business Analyst contractor (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 17, 2016
Like every other company working with JPMC teaches you a lot many things about the company and your integration with it. A prestigious company such as JMPC brings a lot of detail orientation and perfection in your attitude which can help you in personal development aswell.
Great benefits
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2016
This is an amazing company to work for. They offer so much to their employees. There is so much growth in this company and they train you as well. It was a great opportunity for me when I was hired by the company.
Overall a good company to work for.
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 16, 2016
I enjoy working for the company I just would like a pay increase for cost of living so I can provide a better life for me and my family.
great learning experince
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 15, 2016
great stepping stone to start your career. very fun and active place to work. lots of different management and alot to learn at one place
Diversity Driven Environment
Mortgage Foreclosure Banking Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJanuary 15, 2016
JPMorgan Chase encourages and includes diversity which makes the company a pleasant environment to work. The bank strives the employees to hone in their skills, and make aware of their opportunities for improvement.
Best
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2016
Work schedules are very flexible. Room to grow your career is always at you finger tips. Always off on Sunday and nights.
No real future - poor pay, lots of corporate talk but no substance
Home Equity Underwriter II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 15, 2016
Ultimately, we come to work to make a living - everything else (work environment, manager, etc.) is secondary. Chase does a poor job of paying its employees a living wage and what they are worth.
Cons
Underpaid significantly - even for high performing top employees, Approximately 2-3% raises a year - if you want zero opportunity for growth, you have found the right company
balance
analyst (Former Employee) –  DelawareJanuary 14, 2016
The work life balance is one of JPs mottos, but it is not practiced. You are expected to work long hours just because with no advancements up the ladder in sight.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJanuary 14, 2016
I will not say anything more than this is not a company that you want to work for. They don't care about the employees. Just the next buck.