JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 12,331 reviews matching the search
Fantastic Place to be!
Corporate Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2017
Great people, very relaxed and smooth culture with lots of down-time to yourself. Lots of opportunity to grow and learn, via meetings and with managers.
Productive and well managed
MERS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 12, 2017
on a typical work day I maintain production and managed daily pipeline. I learned how to be an excellent MERS Analyst with great training on how to perform my job duties as a MERS Analyst Management was very good, the department was maintain in a very professional manner. The work place culture brought a lot of happiness to employees, with great character and personality. The hardest part of my job was when I couldn't be productive because of system being down. The most enjoyable part of the job was my having a job and being able to maintain it a be productive to the end of assignment.
Pros
Excellent pay, and great benefits
Cons
Short break and lunch
Unprofessional and dishonest
BANKER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2017
I don't care for JP Morgan Chase at all. They have deceptive practices that encourage cut-throat and sometimes questionable business practices. They have a habit of lying to customers and employees as well.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Atmosphere of contempt
Great place to work.
Collections - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2017
Work life balance is amazing.The company supplies you with everything you need to be successful.The pay is limitless.They help with schooling and even pays for everything thru a reimbursement program.
Pros
Tools for success are available to everyone
Cons
Vp, s determine the culture.
Working at JP Morgan Chase
Remittance Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2017
I love working at JP Morgan Chase. It was an amazing experience.
I worked at Chase for 12 years on 3rd shift. It was very hard for me to balance my work life with my home life. I was able to cross train in several departments; which I believe is why I was able to grow with the company!!!
Opportunity to advance to various areas of the mortgage banking industry
LOAN COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2017
One can also get assistance as to how to prepare to achieve a move to another area with additional on line training classes. Also ability to advance within department.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
better lunch selection and prices
N/a
Custody Operations Manager/Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 12, 2017
Fast paced and cut throat. They should pay their operations managers more. A lot of turnover but their is a lot of opportunity company wide for advancement.
Great Professional Environment
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 11, 2017
Chase offers great training and promotion opportunities. Chase offers great benefits such as health, 401K and stock options. The work environment is very professional.
Benefits
Cons
Productive work place with proper management
Customer Service Care Unit Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 11, 2017
A typical day at work I took escalated calls and defuse that from the customer. I learned how to defuse these situations and became good at it easily. Management was good, I had no issues. Workplace moral was great. The hardest part of the job was the worst customers takes a toll on your morale. The most enjoyable part was vacation time was a month starting out.
Pros
CEO gave bonus for 401K
Cons
Angry customers
Best employer ever had
Lead Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 11, 2017
Chase was one of the best employers I have ever had, they were good to all the employees, compensations and benefits were awesome. Management was always very accommodating and willing to teach and train the staff.
Pros
Benefits, compensations, morale, training
Cons
sad that the center had to close
Challenging company that continued to educate the employee throughout their careers
Documentation Supervisor/Underwriter Auto Finance (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 11, 2017
Good company to work for. The firm had potential for growth if willing to relocate. Outstanding work experience throughout my career there. Built strong lasting relationships with m.anagement and team members. The salary was fair to the job set.
Pros
As an underwriter we worked from home.
Cons
There really weren't any for me. It was a win win environment.
Not fun
Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 11, 2017
The amount of work verse the pay that they give you is too low for the effort. Having to handle amount of work which is equal to 3 persons work, with having to go thru 100 tickets and 4 projects at time.
Pros
getting up from desk
Cons
pay on 15 and 30th of month
Call Center work life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2017
So your in a booth and calls come in. It you like talking to people, this might work for you. But sometimes the people that call are not the happiest.
Pros
Sales potential.
Cons
Angry customers
Very good company with plenty of opportunity
Teller (Current Employee) –  Cedar Hills, UTAugust 10, 2017
Chase is a powerhouse that takes good care of its assets. Anyone interested in a financial career will find opportunities for advancement regardless of their initial position with the company. Excellent benefits and a highly ethical and professional work environment.
Great company to work for
Relationship Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 10, 2017
.Chase is a great company. It is a very diverse company. Management was not the best most of the time. They do NOT stand by their open door policy at all.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Hard to move up the ladder
Productive and great place to work
Technical Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2017
Productive and great place to work. The main campus (Tampa, FL) is beautiful. The sidewalk surrounding the pond is the perfect place to go for a walk after lunch or on breaks.
Pros
Great place to work, good management
Cons
No cons
Chase is a great place for driven goal orientated individuals.
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 10, 2017
JP Morgan encourages a very fair competitive work environment. The management teams are great at every level of the organization. People who earn a high base salaries have all of the tools to build a stable family life outside work.
Pros
Great Management, Excellent Work envirnment
Cons
Low salaries
Corporate Life
Third Party Administrative Trader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
Cubicles, people who have been working there for 20 years(no big raises), I made practically minimum wage. It was insane for the amount of work. Still GREAT experience. AMAZING MANAGEMENT
Pros
Good Management, Amazing learning experience
Cons
Horrible pay
Good place for Job Security
Loan Counselor Prime (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAAugust 10, 2017
Good place to enter the workplace on an entry-level basis.
Very stressful.
Not much chance for promotion.
Good works hours.
Work with great people
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Repetitive tasks
Great job to learn about banking and finance
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INAugust 10, 2017
Whatever your position is with the company, you are guaranteed to learn a wide variety of skills. The benefits are also fantastic, everyone gets insurance and paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.