JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Found 9,653 reviews matching the search
Don't trust management
VP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2016
I was transferred from a role that i had completely rebuilt and had the remit that i was to continue to support. Then i had more work added to my new role, with none of my old responsibilities taken away. I thought that because I was doing 2 jobs, I would have job security? My job was eliminated shortly thereafter, despite the fact that I had become the only SME for 2 positions, and then i was expected to teach half a dozen new associates what I knew. My manager was never informed of my position elimination, because the decision was made by a bunch of managers whom i had never met and who made the decision arbitrarily.
Pros
Cons
No trust of the ED/MD level who actively lie to you, poor pay, long hours, poor work life balance
Great company Poor Management & Training
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 7, 2016
Take in coming calls , Customer Service issues and support.Hardest part of the job is dealing with unorganized management and Training.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Current Employee) –  Larchmont, NYSeptember 7, 2016
Good work environment with a diverse workforce. They provide invaluable customer service training. I would recommend JP Morgan Chase as an employer to my friends and family.
Decent workplace
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2016
Productive workplace.
Can also be fun sometimes.Sometimes a fast pace environment too.
Good location, employee awards and recognition
na
Global Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 7, 2016
JP Morgan is a great company that enjoys a corporate structure and potential longevity. There are various positions available at all times and something for everyone.
Managed 10 employees.
Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 7, 2016
Managed 10 employees for after Foreclosure sale processing, e.g. 3rd party sales, disbursements of funds and cancellation of foreclosure sales. Processed government loans, ordering the title order and transferring title to HUD. Finalized the foreclosure processing, reviewing the entire foreclosure from beginning to end to ensure that foreclosure was conducted according to the state civil codes and executing the final Trustee's Deed Upon Sale and closing the foreclosure. Managed and process the commercial loans from beginning to end and interact with the asset management for Chase.
Prepared employees reviews and administered them in a timely manner.
Started as an interesting new adventure
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 7, 2016
Started with the team working on projects. Quickly thrown into multiple projects and daily procedures with little guidance and high pressure results wanted. A lot is learned on your own so if you are looking for a formal training this is not for you. Particular team has high turnover and slow to replace. Compensation could be better, comparing position title salaries online will show it is far below average. Everyday is a new adventure.
I wouldn't Recommend
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2016
I would not recommend Chase as a company that cares truly about their employees. I have made several complaints about different work related issues and no one has seem to care about my needs as a employee that has worked for them for almost 9 years.
Pros
Longevity
Cons
Work life balanace, salary, no real concern for employees
I enjoyed it
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2016
Constantly changing procedures was annoying but didn't make sense but it kept the workplace dynamic. My manager was great but am unsure about the VPs.
Rating based on experience 2014,2015,2016
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Vegas, NVSeptember 6, 2016
Retail Branches are subject to excessive turnover. Company has no strategy on stabilizing the flow of workers. Excessive training regulation keep on reducing the productivity of workers
Pros
Systems
Cons
overly regulated, no independence, turnover
Great place to work, with no work life balance
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 6, 2016
JPMorgan Chase,

Is a terrific company to work for. The benefits, salary and bonuses are very competitive. The development programs that are in place for the staff are superb. They provide a large amount of training to ensure each employee is successful in their job role. The downside to working for JPMorgan Chase is that they consume your personal life. The consistent request to stay late, or work half days is overwhelming. Salary employees, face the problem of not having a set schedule, for example the books may have them scheduled 5 days at 40 hours, but most of the time they end up working 6 days 50-55 hours. Quite often they burn out due to high demand or not having enough time to rest. The policy has a tremendous amount of gray area. I've witness many people be dismissed from the JPMorgan Chase because of lack of clarity in policy. You know its an issue when, help is sent from a different location and they number question is "So...how do you guys do things here, because at my branch we do this." Needless to say they're working on it. Many of the skill I possess today was due to the investment they made me. I'm grateful, and wish them the best as they continue to lead the industry.
Pros
Outstanding Development of employees, technologically advance
Cons
Work life balance is
productive work environment
Processor/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 6, 2016
I loved working at Chase but Im looking to get into a different profession due to lack of work. Im tired of getting laid off but overall I loved everything about the job.
Awesome
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2016
Excellent Employer. Great team focused on delivering the best results.

I recommend anyone.

Outstanding tools provided to staff.
Challenging and fun place to work
Acquisition Services Commercial Vault Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 6, 2016
Typical day at work - Opening and closing of the department, taking care of my staff to make sure they have what they need to process quality work. Providing excellent customer service, and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.

What you learned - Integrity is number one, always do the right thing.

Management - Always have open communication

Co-workers - Enjoy what you do, and work together as a team

Hardest part of the job - Knowing you have 2 hours to deadline, and 4 hours of work to do. Motivate and Believe in your team always.

Most enjoyable part of the job - Working with a diverse group of hardworking co-workers!
Pros
Excellent Benefits, Opportunities to Excel
exciting and productive
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DESeptember 6, 2016
Great company to work with . Amazing culture.Friendly and always ready to learn and improve coworkers and team .A typical day at work is spent attending meetings and resolving roadblocks and delivering milestones.
Good company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 6, 2016
Nice work experience .

The culture in delaware is very different to india . Work ife balance is good.

Opportunities to move internally . Opportunities to travel
Really Good Company to work for
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 6, 2016
Job advancement is excellent at Chase. Benefits are also really good.I enjoyed working in the branches I was put permanetely or covering. Their 401K, Health and legal services for employees is one of their biggest perks working for them.
Great company
AVP/Customer Management Group Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 6, 2016
Great company to work for. They care about their employees and stress a balance career life. They have good managers. Company is very good about promoting within the company.
Good
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  All over Morris County in NJSeptember 5, 2016
Intense
Focus.
Micromanaging
Fine
Not flexible,
Referred customers to ATMs, mobile apps, on line & telephone banking.
Good comments from customers.
Pros
Unified
Cons
Micromanaging
awesome place to grow
Senior QA Tester (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2016
Great culture and organizational values, lots of room for growth, and amazing benefits. Strong marketability; clients are well known and interesting