JPMorgan Chase
6,563 reviews

JPMorgan Chase United States Employee Reviews

Company is very pro-active in the Complaince area. Very experienced people are employeed at the company
Branch Inspection Team - Branch Examiner (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 20, 2015
My department is easy going with good people. We have had a lot of management turnovers in the last two years. The company is involved a lot with charities and promotes volunteering and mentoring.
great company to work for
National Subordination Department / Underwriting (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 20, 2015
great place to work but horrible managers and opportunity to advance, the team leaders that were in place didn't care too much about the employees
Very good company to work for.
Corporate Security Guard (Former Employee), New York CityApril 20, 2015
Pros: Employee discounts for restaurants, parking and shopping.
Cons: Required to work numerous hours of overtime
Employees were very friendly and polite. Typical day at work consisted of meeting many different people from all parts of the world, whom you were able to exchange experiences with. The hardest part of the job for me was having to leave due to downsizing, I will truly miss my co-workers and all of the good times we had.
Typical Day
Manager (Current Employee), brooklyn, nyApril 20, 2015
constant Change will occur on a daily basis. management is great, the staff is great. The corporate center is up and coming. The firm has great benefits.
family orientated, ever changing work enviornment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lewisville, TxApril 20, 2015
Pros: employee appreciation
Cons: layoffs
Learned the most here than any other employer. had the most success in pay. Locations throughout the metroplex. various lines of business.
Excellent
Officer Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 19, 2015
Pros: Many employee programs
Cons: no cons
Great Place to work. Strong financial background, dedicated employees with a drive to be successful. Culture if very rich with tradition and allows room for advancement.
I loved working for JP Morgan chase it was office work Mon - Fri. with an occasional Sat. 9 - 5
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Cicero, NYApril 19, 2015
Pros: The hours
Cons: none
JP Morgan Chase was my favorite job I have ever had. I loved the fast pace office setting. The hours where perfect. The pay was excellent. Management staff had open door policy which I really love because they were all so easy to talk too about anything. Learned about banking.
Prestigious company
Strategy & Business Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 19, 2015
Pros: Midtown New York is always fun
Cons: Management
Great firm to work for and the quality of work is second to none. The company promotes mobility compared to other companies. Overall, it's a great firm to start a career.
Good place to learn try not to stay longer than 1 year - if you can make it.
Business Specialist (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYApril 19, 2015
This is a place to learn and see what doesn't work about our society. People being paid low to medium salary's to work with very important pieces of information. Because they work with the public they are viewed internally and the lowest in the chase food chain.

Very, very hard to transfer out of this role into something corporate.
Great place to work overall
Senior Specialist I (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria, Emplolyee Focused, Team Oriented, Benefits
Cons: Scheduling
I have been employed with JP Morgan Chase for about a year. I do enjoy my job and the people I work with. They push those who have a desire to succeed. There seems to be ample opportunity to advance provided you demonstrate an ability to handle more responsibility.
good employer
Finance Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2015
great pay and work environment

learned useful skills of finance work

nice coworkers

meet customers and analysis industries and markets
Fun Enviroment
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 18, 2015
As a cashier your the front of the market and the experience with the customer that you provide i think has a big impact in the stores business because no matter your personal situation you want to make sure you provide a 100% service to every single customer thats goes into you line.
Reputable Company
Chase Wealth Management, Private Client Banker (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2015
Good company to work for. Can be difficult to find work life balance. Really intelligent co-workers. Great benefits and perks including discounts at many different places.
Ever Changing Environment
VP Branch Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 18, 2015
Pros: Financial Compensation is not bad
Cons: Continued decrease in staffing
If you like constant changes, then this is the company to work for! Upper Management is great. Challenging to keep customers happy due to decrease in staffing.
Low pressure on sales varies by manager
Personal Banker SBS (Former Employee), Morris, ILApril 17, 2015
Chase is a great place to work. Flexible hours, great training, and fantastic benefits. However, branches are autonomous and as such you can never tell what kind of management style you'll get.
Great work environment and opportunities for promotions
Assistant Treasurer Officer (Former Employee), New JerseyApril 17, 2015
Supportive management team that promotes growth and advancement for all employees. Co-workers perform as a team to meet department objectives and goals.
productive at work
Sr. Cognos Developer (Former Employee), Chase, NYApril 17, 2015
I like to learn new things, and would like to share with people who are interested to know about it. i believe in smart working than hard working
Worst Leadership
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 17, 2015
Pros: cafe
Cons: Horrible work life balance. No processes
Honestly, the worst leadership I have dealt with up to this point in my life. Zero accountability. Org is constantly changing allowing team leaders and lower management to fly under the radar.
Enjoyable place to work, friendly enviornment, not much room for advancement, pay did not meet job responsiblities
Senior Specialist II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2015
Pros: Nice facility, great location. Great people
Cons: Salary, lack of management knowledge
Most day consist of logging in and completing your assigned region, ranging from 35-45 accounts. Micro management was not an issue, but management involvement was scarce. The company did not offer much to advancement in career. Yearly salary increases were very low.
Big Company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Elgin, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: Fast and upbeat
Cons: Not enough appreciation shown for hard working employees
Chase was a fun place to work. The leaders were friendly and flexible. They made it a great environment for everyone. The end of the month push was always exciting and they always motivated us to do better.

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries