JPMorgan Chase
6,724 reviews

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Computer room
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Louisville,KYMay 14, 2015
a typical day at work is entering and calculating tax return sheets from all over the world, sitting at a computer keying in all accurate information, notifying management when there is incorrect data
Work hard but no work life balance for management
Assist Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 13, 2015
Pros: colthing paid for
Cons: Very long work hours
Demands to work long hours not adjustable to work life balance. Middle management not flexible yet very demanding do not practice what they preach
Paper Chase
Mortgage Banking Support / Team Lead (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2015
You gotta be about the dollar to make it here. Family may get shuffled to the side, so its can be a challenge to find a good balance.
not family driven,
PRIVATE CLIENT BANKER (Current Employee), Cypress, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: lots of locations
Cons: healthcare, long hours
you work long hours and you are compensated by performance make cold calls, some warm intros from other staff and work closely with Partners.
good company with excellent pay and benefits
Customer Assistance Specialist (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMay 13, 2015
Mortgage call center providing assistance to borrowers having difficulty making their payments. Satisfying when able to provide solutions to prevent foreclosure and keep them in their home.
Deposit Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 13, 2015
Great bank to work for. Helping their staff to grow professionally is a priority number one. Excellent benefit package.
JP Morgan Chase
Litigation Customer Support Advisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2015
JP Morgan Chase is a good company. There wasn't a lot emphasis on work culture, aside from that I would recommend this company.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Sr. Loan Processor III (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: Work weekends, Holidays
 Conduct legal research, analyze legal articles, legal codes, investigations, draft informal and formal legal documents, practical law reports and calendar/dockets.
 Oversaw legal agreements, managed portfolios and negotiation for clients’.
 Partnered with attorneys and law firm representatives to discuss alternative dispute resolution or credit decisions.
 Researched and analyzed documents for accuracy, followed-up with clients, third-parties and attorneys for documentation and closing transactions.
 Negotiated alternative program options and solutions prior to foreclosure.
 Monitored trial payments completion, rebalanced loans, ordered and confirmed clear titles, payoffs, reinstatements and escrow analysis.
 Handled customer service inquiries and issues via telephone, internet or written correspondence.
 Maintained underwriting guidelines and compliance for conventional and government-insured loan programs for mortgages.
 Assessed customers’ creditworthiness to determine underwriting eligibility requirements.
 Order and evaluate credit reports, payoff statements, title reports, surveys, settlement statements, lien searches and exceptions documents
Great culture and people to work with
Compliance Manager (Current Employee), Newark, DEMay 13, 2015
Pros: Great Culture
Cons: Overall Compensation
Great culture and wonderful people to work with. The hours could be long based on the task assigned. Overall conmpensation could be better.
Brand new open build,otherwise was a great experience
Lead Teller/Assistant Manager trainee (Former Employee), Ft Myers, FlMay 13, 2015
Typical day usually started at 7:00am. I opened branch and got the day ready for the tellers to perform their jobs. I ordered ICOM did reports managed 7 girls, Participated in audits ,had sole control of main vault All scheduling by using click to staff. Did surprise audits. Also we had to make sure our girls were demonstrating excellent customer service while achieving their own personal sales goals.
Solid Company
Senior Lead Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2015
Chase is a solid company that gives their employees many benefits. I was able to enjoy many vacation days and the other benefits were top notch as well.
Enjoyable place to work
Specialist II (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMay 12, 2015
Great benefits. Be open to change working here. Fast pace work enviornment but can be enjoyable.If interested deffinetly apply.
Excellent opportunity to mke money.
Customer Service Representative / Supervisor (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: Excellent opportunity to make plenty of money.
Cons: Job distance too far away from my house.
Always many calls to address a need or sell a product. All my Co-workers were good pople with good hearts and they kept the work enviroment professional and clean.Management were always available.
A temporary assignment.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2015
Pros: Sedentary job with very little distraction.
Cons: Avoiding the tempting bags of candy meant to keep everyone awake.
At JP Morgan I accurately entered large amounts of financial data into a computer data base at 60 WPM as well as 10-key. Not much interaction with neighboring data specialist occurs and so many hours staring at a computer forced my eyes shut plenty of times. The hardest part is obviously staying awake. However, I enjoyed practicing my typing speed and tracking my productivity.
Productive and awesome place to work
Consumer Loan Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMay 12, 2015
I learned a lot working for JPMorgan Chase about not only the mortgage department but I learned that I have a great worth ethic and with great time management skills I can accomplish a lot in the working atmosphere. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to finish all of my tasks in a timely manner and being recognized for it.
Comfortable place to work in
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), txMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work would be ssisting customer service advisors with job functions. Reminding them of company's policies and taking escalated supervisory calls and assisting irate customers with their needs.
Constantly Updating systems to correct errors
MQR Supervisor / Project Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 12, 2015
I worked with and supervised a team of risk analyst to spot trends that would cause declines or un authorized foreclosures.
Overall good company to work for
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 12, 2015
Pros: A lot of perks
Cons: Very aggressive goals
Busy on a daily basis. I learned a lot over the years. Offers the best training programs. A lot of perks. The hardest part of the job was company politics. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers.
Fun enviornment with staff and very productive
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great organized staff
Managing the team I had was a great experience. I enjoyed interacting with employees and customers daily. I had an open communication with the staff and they trusted me.
jp morgan subsidiaries...
Operations Associate (Former Employee), Whippany, NJMay 11, 2015
I worked at a subsidiary...and the management was horrible.. the best part about the job was the possibility to move around to other departments...

About JPMorgan Chase

At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for – Read more

JPMorgan Chase Salaries