JS Sullivan Development is a San Francisco based real estate development firm specializing in the development and construction of multi-family housing.
We are seeking an experienced Project/Construction Administrator to help support the project management team. The Administrator will report to the project managers and company executive and is responsible for accounting/contract administration and reporting.
- Preparing subcontractor agreements and insurance enrollment
- Working with Accounting to keep track of sub/vendor payments
- Preparing bank draws
- Keeping track of project directory
- Maintain the project filing system
- Processing project invoices
- Preparing summary reports
- Production of working plans
- 2+ years in construction industry
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to demonstrate proficiency with MS Office products
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment, able to multi task, meet critical deadlines with an attention to details
- Ability to work with all levels of project staff and organization