Project: Enterprise Architecture Location: Manhattan, NY
- Provide full-life cycle analysis for implementation of Integration of various banking systems.
- Inventory, understand and document all the characteristics of process flows, data flow and data mapping
for and in-between various banking systems.
- Be able to elicit, capture and translate business requirements into system & functional requirements
- Lead and assist JAD sessions for data lineage, mapping and analysis. business users in defining Business
Scenarios to be executed during the UAT Phase
- Lead and assist business users for operational readiness as part of every relevant project
- Act as a liaison between business groups and technical solutions/support groups, using advanced
communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Perform impact analysis, gathering and documenting requirements, documenting test plans, performing
user acceptance testing, documenting changes to workflow and procedures, and providing postimplementation
support for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Perform complex analysis and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Organize and validate the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Elicit, analyze and validate business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Assist test and implementation plans.
- Manage requirement changes and inform PM of impacts and change control needs.
- Work with PM to develop project activities and work plans.
Reference: EA-1 Position: Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
- 10+ years’ banking experience with stakeholder expectation management, systems analysis,
requirements gathering, and user acceptance testing for software development.
- Must have 7+ yrs of experience in banking process flow, data analysis, data transformations, data
mapping and, data quality analysis.
- Must be proficient in the development of use cases, BRD, FRD and Test Plan documents.
- Must have experience in system analysis, analyzing processes/data-flow between source and destination
- Prior Core Banking, GL and Data warehouse experiences are plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, accounting or relevant discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Indeed - 21 months ago