The IT Technician will deliver quality technical support to JW Tek’s clients, with the ability to resolve basic to advance computer and networking problems. Technical support is done both remotely from the JW Tek office and on-site at client locations.
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues, including software, hardware or phone issues.
- Offering technical support on-site or via phone or email
- Setting up computer security measures
- Configuring computer networks
- Installing VOIP phones
- Time tracking client support via software tool for billing purposes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the Windows operating system and Windows-based user applications.
- Organizational skills / ability to multitask between projects and client support
- Basic PC and Network Experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Windows 7
- Desire to learn and advance technical skills
- Reliable transportation for driving to client locations (on a daily basis).