SR. UX DESIGNER
San Francisco-based UX and Technology shop is looking for a talented and team-oriented senior User Experience Designer. We are looking for another friendly, professional, and super-competent member of a very experienced existing team.
This is a full-time salaried position working with a variety of top tier clients, a great team and very high-profile projects. Local travel (San Francisco and Peninsula) and some travel for on-site meetings and work sessions may be required.
This is a hands-on role that includes both conceptual and production work. It requires senior-level information design and content organization skills, UI modeling and wireframe development, content planning, workflow and user flow design, taxonomy, and navigation system design.
Experience with both web B2C and B2B (i.e. Extranet, Intranet, and CMS) design, experience with mobile user experience factors, familiarity with up-to-date interface design patterns, and usability testing and research processes are all essential. Strong attention to detail is critical.
Experience with search taxonomy and globalization/internationalization requirements are highly favored.
Interactive Agency and/or professional services consulting experience is highly favored.
Applicant must have real enthusiasm for the web, a positive, problem-solving outlook, good client-facing communication skills, and enjoy close, collaborative teams. A strong interest in technology and business, in addition to passion for IA and UX, is appropriate.
- An strong UX / IA portfolio
- A great attitude and top-tier attention to detail
- Strong communication and worksession-leadership skills
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree (e.g. UI Design or HCI) and/or 5+ years related experience
- Advanced knowledge of OmniGraffle, MS Visio, or other wireframing software
- Advanced understanding of site usability and performance design
- Advanced understanding of web 2.0+ design patterns
- Experience with online B2B systems, CMS systems, and workflow design
- Experience with information architecture, content management design, and taxonomy
Clock Four, Inc. does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other employment suppliers. Therefore, any resume received from an employment agency supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Clock Four, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
Please be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. We are not able to provide work-visa sponsorships at this time.
Applicants must be local to the Greater SF Bay Area.