Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews in United States

Great job
Payroll Subject Matter Expert - (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 21, 2016
A great company to work for
Company cares about there people.
Work/ life balance is great
A very good learning environment.
Fun place to work
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 19, 2016
Typical day was testing PCBS. learned assembly and troubleshooting. enjoy the co-workers they worked hard and Played hard. enjoyed testing the most.
Pros
great co-workers
Poor
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 19, 2016
great people to work with, not so great to work for

Management do not share the big picture with employees. Huge divide between management and employees.

No clear path to accomplish your job.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2016
Very bad service wasn't in order enough for me they kept mess ups on orders.. But knee all it was a pretty koo job they had a lot of people in one small area the work was fun an kept you busy
Nice place to work
Production Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 12, 2016
Jabil is ok. Like any job it has it's good points and it's bad points. Just focus on your job and not the extra things on the job.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2016
Jabil circuit is a good company to work for if your looking for long hours. It usually takes about one year to get hired at jabil circuit. Jabil has a lot of employees.
The Job with great opportunity
Information Technology Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2016
This company provides opportunity to grow and learn in just any angle of the IT field. You'll have access to training modules and simulators that will help you engage in Best business practices.
Pros
Working with a great staff
Cons
Reduction in Workforce
Productive and fun place to work
Material Clerk - Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 11, 2016
Jabil is a good place to work. They give people a chance to be promoted. They are good to the employees as far as doing little things for them. They have things such as "popcorn Fridays", they buy congratulatory lunches, have summer picnics and try to have a Christmas party every year.
Productive and ok place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2016
I enjoyed my time working there. But I got fired for no reason. I was harrased bye a line lead daily, and it was alot of other stuff going on, in the place that i know management would have not approved of.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2016
The facility was nice and clean, There is a true Lean Six Sigma Culture there that is taught the facility. Potential world class facility.
good company to work for
FAILURE ANALYSIS TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2016
I did not spend a long time with Jabil but i enjoyed my time there. I repaired systems as they came off the lines and repaired any faults I found.
Jabil Culture
Assistant Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 17, 2016
Jabil is a great company to work for. The people are really nice but nice a better management. I had a wonderful time working for this company but I didn't get enough training from the management but overall it was a great experience.
Excellent Culture-Management Not So Great
Sr. Project Coordinator-HR M&A PMO (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 17, 2016
I learned that sometimes personality conflicts can not be rectified. The co-workers are an excellent group of folks. The hardest part was working the manager that I was supporting. Unfortunately, it just could not be resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job was working at Jabil. I love that place!
Pros
Love Jabil
Cons
Some Management Not So Good
it was a fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2016
it was a challenge job and i got to move up to better paying positions, they also awarded us when we made production. it was a great learning experience i got to learn multiple of jobs.
Great Company
Staff Engineer Contractor (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 11, 2016
Very Diversified, and young Work Force
Lost of different types f proyects
People move from project to project to fullfill needds. Thsi takes a bit to get use to but eventually it means growth for the employee
IT Software Licenses
IT Software License (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJune 8, 2016
I began my career because a friend got me hired in Jabil. I had no experience working on software contracts or licensing but soon found that it did not matter. The hardest part of the job is trying to figure out what my responsibilities are for my 3 person department. My manager is never present but allows us more freedom to do our work and take our time.
Pros
No oversight
Cons
IT Ticket System
Jabil is an awesome place to work
Quality Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 7, 2016
I have worked in Jabil San Jose (JSJ) for last 3 years, I have not complaint about this company. The culture of Jabil is employee development and leadership. I would totally recommend working for this company.
Pros
Training Program, Development, Job Security
Cons
Fast paste
warehouse
SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 4, 2016
I loved jabil. They are some loving people to work with. Jabil was a company that worked with my schedule. I worked in Inventory Control and I had a good team. They are very down to earth people.
Jabil Pays well but work/life balance is skewed.
AP/AR Analyst - Contract Manufacturing Buyer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 3, 2016
I have worked for Jabil going on 10 years but I'm ready for a new challenge. I started in Finance as AP/AR Analyst for 3 years then moved to Purchasing for three years and when the account I was assigned to moved to Mexico I returned to the Finance area to help close out the account. They have been gone now for a little over a year and I am ready now for a new challenge.
Lots of Work to be Done
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 2, 2016
Be ready to work plenty of hours to make sure tasks get properly completed. Hard work at the company gets recognized. Friendly people and management is always to give a helping hand.
Pros
Lots of OT
Cons
Lots of OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.