Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 6, 2017
Jabil is a great company. It is my 3rd time at Jabil - once as an FTE, twice at a contractor. Most enjoyable part of the company is the people - they are great.
decent place to work
Manufacturing engineering assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 2, 2017
decent place to work but extremely hard to advance unless you go party with managers and kiss butt. usually very stressful since we are given short time to complete task. Engineering is always told that their work is the cause for all issues on floor
Pros
Health insurance, paid breaks
Cons
long hours, not paid overtime for salary employees, phone calls when not on call
quick paced with great people
Line Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 1, 2017
The environment was a very quick paced competitive area. The people you work with end up feeling like family as you get through the long hours. The job was definitely a great experience and I wish I didnt have to leave as early as I did.
Great!
Senior Business Unit Director (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2017
Excellent company. Great team environment. Excellent management. Good communications. Lots of autonomy and freedom. Great compensation. Make it happen culture
Pros
Culture and Management Team
Cons
Work Life Balance
Jabil
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Poway, CASeptember 21, 2017
Jabil was a great company just not good pay and balance of work life it did help me understand electronics and medical circuit boards a lot better down to component level . But hours and pay where a issue for me .
Pros
Learning alot
Cons
Awful pay
Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 19, 2017
No tips, but a quite work place stay very busy. Hours were good people were nice free coffee for everyone. Never had a problem with anyone great work place.
Pros
Food tracks
Cons
Short brakes
Great Place
Electrical Technician II (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 17, 2017
High-paced electronics analyzing. Very instructional and clean environment to operate in. Organized and follows the OHSA and 6-S codes. Static free working environment.
Fun, Family Oriented
Test Engineering Technician II (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MASeptember 16, 2017
I would start my day with verifying work that had been done on the overnight shift and preparing what needed to be done that day. I would work with other technicians and the customer on issues that may be delaying the shipment of products.
Great Environment
Communications/Investor Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 15, 2017
Great company to work for and positive company culture. Definitely a good place to work right out of college, since many people move up quickly. Co-workers are friendly and people generally help each other
Stock Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 14, 2017
I received good training on the products and procedures that I was expected to work on. The management treated me fair. Met alot of nice people and a very comfortable place to work
Pros
Good Technology
Cons
Raises were marginal
Global Company with many cultures
Technical Supply Chain Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 13, 2017
No serious complaints, Jabil does however have a problem with diversity and respecting individual values. Unlike other large companies like HP, Intel etc who promote individual growth,Jabil is limited because of its harden US Mgmt team leading a global workforce. I would recommend working there if you were applying for a job in the USA. But no other locations.
great employees and all very knowledgeable
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 6, 2017
working at Jabil Circuit (formerly Varian) was a challenge but rewarding when you met your customer goals and shipments. We would ship $20 to $30 million in sales /month with supporting around 35 customers.
Pros
customer satisfaction
Cons
n/a
great paying fun
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 6, 2017
the job was one of my best jobs learned a lot about inventory control moving material from one location to another within the plant would have loved to remain apart of the team had they not lost contract with IBM
Pros
great pay alot of overtime
Cons
they lost contract
Great Company
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 5, 2017
Jabil Circuits was a great company to work for. I enjoyed everyday I was at work. The only reason I decided to leave was to complete my education. A few years later the facility had been shutdown.
A Job
Line Leader/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 4, 2017
It's a temporary job. Sometimes you don't get picked and have to go home. Sometimes it is stressful but that is any job at some point in time. A starter job at best.
typical
International shipper, Customer service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 28, 2017
The typical warehouse job. Nothing too hard. Some positions require you to stand for long duration of time, but all in all, a pretty laid back job for anyone needing a job.
fun place to work
Test Operator II (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 28, 2017
short time work there, cause of slow down production, but over all good pay, meet new people, got to learn different idea about electronic about test new materials
Love the work hard play hard motto
Materials Quotation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 22, 2017
Love the work hard play hard motto. I enjoyed my time at Jabil more than any other job I have ever had. If we had not been forced into relocating I firmly believe that even 13 years later I would still be with Jabil circuit. I love the people I love the management I loved everything about my time there. And who can beat that Saint Petersburg Florida weather anyway?
Good company
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 21, 2017
Large, stable company. Good comp and benefits. Much travel involved. Political. Multiple opportunities in company. Operates decentralized, can be frustrating to get things done.
Pros
Large stable company
Cons
Politics, travel
Good job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 18, 2017
Warehouse work is hard but once I got use to it I loved it didn't want to leave but I got in some mess at home in had too I loved this job wish I could go back