Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews

Worst Company with least stability
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 17, 2016
I worked here for more than two years and saw two job cuts and this company has history of doing job cuts within six months. This is not a company to join where your performance would not be criteria to judge you. No matter what you do only top management who even don't know what you do would pick you for job cut. This company has very bad history of job cuts so you are never secured. All management says after job cut is "Lets move forward". There is no work life balance and forget about any appreciation. They would never pay you good and forget about any increment. People in top management are poorly skilled and they judge you so you never get good rating no matter how good you perform and then finally on fine morning they would cut you in very insulting way. They would spend millions of dollars on useless things but they would cut jobs rather than waste full activities to cut cost. I would never every recommend this company to anyone as you never know they may cut even within 15 days of joining without any notice. Anyone can check facts about this company before joining this company.
Cons
No Job security. No Increment. No appreciation of good work.
Poor management
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 13, 2016
Poor management that was changed four times in 6 years which led to business loss thus its corporate decided to shut down the site.
Pros
good working environment;
Cons
lack of leadership
Jabil, its about connections not product
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLSeptember 12, 2016
I began at Jabil as a 10.50 hour employee and was promoted to production supervisor in under 6 months. That however was my height, with two degrees and a work ethic like no other I was passed by and blown off once applying to positions which better suited both the company and myself. Unless you have an uncle or friend in upper management.....this is not where you'll advance.
The good part are the employees are amazing and hard working. They normally kill overtime close to 20 hours a week. As understaffed as they are...they produce. Management however drives by the buddy system. Overall a great company with huge potential, but some long term caught in the past managers make it difficult at times to be proactive and initiate positive change. I'd still have a go after that being said .
Pros
Employees, compensation
Cons
Management, customer aquisition
Excelent
Division Controller (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLSeptember 6, 2016
Great culture. Management strives on work/life balance. A lot of opportunities for those that want to work. Growing business.
I was only a temp at Jabil
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 6, 2016
I was only a temp at Jail so i really Can't say anything about Jabil other than it was pretty organized, fair work environment. I did not like how far the bathrooms were away from everything.
Life
TEST ENGINEER I (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLSeptember 2, 2016
Manufacturing Environment, very flexible with production as in a typical production environment. Difficult to have family/personal life.
No job security
Controller (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 1, 2016
Jabil is a challenging place to work. They will encourage you to come up with new solutions and allow you to work without a lot of second guessing. However, the attitude of upper management is always "what have you done lately?" They will terminate you the moment they think they can save a buck. Also, there is an extreme frat boy culture in the upper levels of the company. If you're a women or older or just can't hang with the partying and long hours, you won't fit in and will be gone quickly.
Pros
Appropriate authority with responsibility
Cons
You are expected to be available to your supervisor at all times
Ability to work well under pressure.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 31, 2016
To obtain a position with a company that will utilize my skills and experience with the opportunity for growth and advancement . Customer service and communication skills well above and beyond when dealing with other individuals in a workforce environment .
Jabil is a culture, and the kinship you develop lasts a lifetime
Business Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Billerica, MA 01862August 24, 2016
I had ten years with Jabil. As a whole highly professional and fun to work with, except for 1 or two bad managers here and there, it was probably one of the best places and most fulfilled I ever felt working. I hope to return someday, at this time, all operations moved to Flordia and Michigan mostly.
Pros
Supportive team, and tight knit work cells
Cons
Nothing bad to say expect so very sad they left Billerica, Mass
Great job
Payroll Subject Matter Expert - (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 21, 2016
A great company to work for
Company cares about there people.
Work/ life balance is great
A very good learning environment.
Fun place to work
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 19, 2016
Typical day was testing PCBS. learned assembly and troubleshooting. enjoy the co-workers they worked hard and Played hard. enjoyed testing the most.
Pros
great co-workers
Poor
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 19, 2016
great people to work with, not so great to work for

Management do not share the big picture with employees. Huge divide between management and employees.

No clear path to accomplish your job.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2016
Very bad service wasn't in order enough for me they kept mess ups on orders.. But knee all it was a pretty koo job they had a lot of people in one small area the work was fun an kept you busy
Nice place to work
Production Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 12, 2016
Jabil is ok. Like any job it has it's good points and it's bad points. Just focus on your job and not the extra things on the job.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2016
Jabil circuit is a good company to work for if your looking for long hours. It usually takes about one year to get hired at jabil circuit. Jabil has a lot of employees.
The Job with great opportunity
Information Technology Support Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2016
This company provides opportunity to grow and learn in just any angle of the IT field. You'll have access to training modules and simulators that will help you engage in Best business practices.
Pros
Working with a great staff
Cons
Reduction in Workforce
Productive and fun place to work
Material Clerk - Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 11, 2016
Jabil is a good place to work. They give people a chance to be promoted. They are good to the employees as far as doing little things for them. They have things such as "popcorn Fridays", they buy congratulatory lunches, have summer picnics and try to have a Christmas party every year.
Productive and ok place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2016
I enjoyed my time working there. But I got fired for no reason. I was harrased bye a line lead daily, and it was alot of other stuff going on, in the place that i know management would have not approved of.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2016
The facility was nice and clean, There is a true Lean Six Sigma Culture there that is taught the facility. Potential world class facility.
good company to work for
FAILURE ANALYSIS TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2016
I did not spend a long time with Jabil but i enjoyed my time there. I repaired systems as they came off the lines and repaired any faults I found.