Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews in United States

productive and fun to work at
Material handler/lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2016
laid back environment
I learned more about the system
management is ok
get along well with my co workers
hardest part of the job is when the scan guns don't work right
most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with
There is no reliable job security.
Quality Auditor/Data Entry/FVT operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 17, 2014
Decent benefits and pay but there is very little job incentive which pulls from the morale of the employees. I learned alot of production values that are utilized in most production setting such as FIFO (First In First Out) and others. Hardest part of the job was dealing with last minute mandatory overtime. Other employees there are easy to get along and real team players such as myself. The one good thing about management there is that there is an open door policy but sometimes that benefit is failed due to unprofessionalism and not having a UNION present.
Pros
periodically there are events for family and employees that are free
Cons
short breaks and inconvenient break areas (long distance)
warehouse
SHIPPING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 4, 2016
I loved jabil. They are some loving people to work with. Jabil was a company that worked with my schedule. I worked in Inventory Control and I had a good team. They are very down to earth people.
Terrible Place to work
Production Control Analyst III - (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 8, 2016
This was the second worse job I ever had in my life. Unprofessional people. Back stabbing. All having affairs with subordinates. Unbelievable poison company.
Cons
good company to work for
FAILURE ANALYSIS TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 1, 2016
I did not spend a long time with Jabil but i enjoyed my time there. I repaired systems as they came off the lines and repaired any faults I found.
Good Company
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Good Company but no room to grow! Co-Workers were good people.
Management team good. Close to home for a great commute. Hours of work were good.
Pros
Cons
Not enough work
Medical Coverage is terrible, pretty close to the cost of covering yourself. The expectation is 10-12 hour workdays and weekends.
Not saying (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 20, 2013
Wish they had Kaiser coverage. No one likes coverage offered. It is quite a bit out of pocket. Compensation/Benefits...does not coincide with work expectation. Work/Life balance...the worst I have ever run into. Mentality is just "get it done", no matter the cost to you or your family, personally. Some management is good, some bad, just like any other place you may go. JobSecurity/Advancement...pretty good because the turnover there is so high, especially with new hires.
Pros
donuts, beer thirty, hard working "worker bees"
Cons
unrealistic expectations, no coverage when out because they are run so thin.
Good place to work with some exception
US Import / Export Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLApril 18, 2016
Company has grown so much which affords much opportunity but the remnants of the old ways are still apparent in some departments. In another 5-10 years this shoudl correct itself.
productive and fun workplace with nice people
QUALITY TECHNICICIAN (Former Employee) –  5238 Lamar Ave Memphis TN 38118May 19, 2016
This company is complete because you leaning everyday different process.

The co workers is very nice and have good quality for work .
Fast Paced Environment and fun to work
Field Service Tech I (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 20, 2016
It is a great place to work and learn a lot. Lots of room for growth. You've got to do your best in order to advance just like any other job.
Pros
ping pong table and great place to learn
Cons
low pay
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2016
The facility was nice and clean, There is a true Lean Six Sigma Culture there that is taught the facility. Potential world class facility.
Long hours, but honest work for honest pay
Test Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 6, 2013
I worked there for nearly five years and it's a place where you are treated with respect, however expected to work very long (60-80hr) weeks, the profit-sharing rules change constantly (so that even when we were the most profitable unit there, we still never got a single check, while the non-profitable groups got one every single quarter)...that said, profit sharing doesn't exist.

The insurance is solid, the company's sense of community is strong. I have to respect that more than anything else, as we really felt like a circle of friends for the most part. When disaster strikes, we're there for each other.

I'd recommend the place to anyone that doesn't mind the long hours and hard work.
Pros
great people, reasonable benefits
Cons
very long and hard hours.
Not very professional
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 15, 2016
Very un professional work place and the employees are very professional the hours are not consistent the place is not a safe place to work . That was my first IT job when I was in college.
Pros
non
Cons
unprofessional
Interesting work, different things every day. workforce reductions.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJanuary 14, 2014
Running machines on production lines for PCB/PCA assemblies. monitoring testing machines and tracking failures. Management was willing to support employees in work and training. Friendly atmosphere. Work was rewarding if you are the type of person that likes to be a part of completing projects. Work can get mundane even with differing areas on line to work, running same product. Eight hour shifts a plus. Plant ended up closing due to outsourcing to other countries.
Pros
8 hour shifts, no weekends, co-workers, team atmosophere, benefits
Cons
instability of job security due to outsourcing
Great place to work, but not much room for growth ulness you pursue engineering or IT work.
Material Quote Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 22, 2013
I have learned a lot since I started in 12/2010. I got a great sense of the business world and how keen the military world with how precise and specific there build criteria is. Met a lot of great people while here. I enjoy the laid back and the come in do your work and get to go home. You can leave your work here and not worry about it when you go home. The hardest part is sometimes there isn't much appreciation from management and consolidation of roles on your plate with little compensation. 3 plus years here and absolute no room fro growth unless I would pursue engineering or and IT role which I'm not.
Pros
personal time, laid back
Cons
no appreciation for work, pile on work, strict deadlines.
Good Culture - Bad Management
Legal Department (Current Employee) –  New YorkOctober 21, 2015
The culture at Jabil is fun and genuine. The atmosphere is pleasant but advancement for growth and development is based on personal relationships and not really hard work or contributions. A lot of politics without oversight.
Too Big for their own good
IT Security Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 29, 2013
Jabil is one of the worst companies that I have ever worked for, unless of course you just want to get a paycheck. I have worked in various IT places but this place is worst. Nothing ever gets done and one has to go through many layers to get any work done. In addition you have managers who have no clue what they are doing. Their compensation is competitive but if you are a professional and a career minded person who wants to grow in your field then stay away from this place. However, this it is the best place to work if you are lazy and only do as you are told, even if it is ridiculous
Pros
salary
Cons
everything else is bad
for
Senior Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 4, 2016
on two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty
Favorite only
Motherboard Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 10, 2016
This company was backwards in the way it operated. There were managers with favorites and it they made that clear with no problem.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Tempt to permanent roll over time HORRIBLE
Is a Good Company, you just need to make sure that you have a good leader on your department
Sr. Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2016
Good company, but need better leadership in some departments.

Is a very relaxing work area and flexible with working remotely if you positions allow it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Circuit. Our community is ready to answer.