Jabil

Jabil Employee Reviews

Enterprise Solution Specialist III
Enterprise Solution Specialist III (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 11, 2014
Led GTS 10.0 upgrade project and implemented successfully with ECC 6.0 upgrade. Configured, tested and implemented local license management for European Union countries for export orders. Configured sales order types, item categories and partner functions in SD and GTS. Wrote functional specifications and enhanced SD and global trade reports. Also, supported and effectively resolved many issues in SD and transportation areas.
Very good place to work
operator (Former Employee), Gurnee, ILNovember 19, 2014
my typical day at work was to make sure all the material was inspected and packed off. made sure that are worked center stayed clean and also work as a team. I've learned a lot from working with this job by keeping a positive attitude and doing my job correct. The co workers there was very friendly if they seen that you was behind or bagged up they will help you out. The job was very easy I never had a hard part about the job just making sure I was there on time and never late.
We were very productive , even though we joke with our co-worker or talking about any production issues.
Machine operator (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 17, 2014
Most of the day is good . what I learned is- team work is very essential at work place. All co-workers were very co-operative at Jabil .Hardest part of the job when running any proto assembly and have programming issues.
Nice place to work
Select Temp Service (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2014
Pros: Hours, co-workers, pay

Cons: Temp assignment, no benefits, no holiday pay.
Ship Picker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 12, 2014
Each day I must pull orders and store frieght. It could get boring at times but easy work.
Good experince
Production Team Leader (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 10, 2014
Pros: celebrations
Cons: shutdown
Co-workers always were Great teams player.
enjoyed working and contribute for all medical devices.
Productive and nice workplace with knowledgable cooworkers
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Tempe, AzOctober 30, 2014
Pros: knowledgable coworkers and not a lot of down time
Cons: plant shut down
Start Inspect Finished circuit boards. Averaging 100 to 400 boards a day.
To me the most enjoyable part was keeping buisy working alongside other knowledgable coworkers, with the chance of avancement.
Fast pace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 13, 2014
Pros: working 40 hours and meeting new people
Cons: slow work days
I worked on assembly line I was a order filler and worked in shipping when the line was short
Great place to work and happy fun people to work with
Housekeeping Group Lead (Current Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: freedom to make my own choices
Cons: the work environment outside in the summer
checked in to see if anything needed immediate attention.
Learned that custodial in and industry setting is very fast pace and ever changing. My manager trusted me to run the department with very little intervention. My co-worker were very little skill when hired and learned very fast. Hardest part of the job was to drop what task I was performing to take on another at a moments notice. I would say the most the mixed culture and great people.
Productive inviorment
Packout/Shipper (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: healthcare, pto
Going in and getting the job done, meeting production.
I learned how important quality is.
I got along with everyone.
There was really no hard part about the job.
I felt great meeting my production, the benefits and pto
fun job
Lead Senior Buyer -Master Planner (Current Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: flexible and close to home
Cons: salary is low
It was my first real job as an saleswoman. I didn't know what to do but i had a great group of smart, supportive people that help me through my first year.
World class company, Multicultural enviroment
Engineer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: a good place to learn different processes
Cons: hard to be promoted if you do not go out and come back
Jabil is a company that will allow you to interact with People from different regions and interests. With large opportunities for relocation to a different city or even to a different country.
Material Handling Specialist (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MISeptember 10, 2014
The most enjoyable place to work! Great people to work with everyone are hard workers.
Enjoyable
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: very hard to get promotions
Decent place to work. A place where the Supervisors really do care about the employees. The only hard part would be having to stay late, due to orders having to be filled that day.
productive and fun to work
Receiver (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 2, 2014
received inventory, coworkers were wonderful, managers pleasant, hardest part of the day was getting started, most enjoyable was being able to leave when production was meet
ok place to work, high school type of environment
HPC Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 25, 2014
-easy work
-high school type of environment (lots of gossip)
Fun company, great coworkers
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, fun company to work for
Cons: layoffs due to cutbacks
What I liked most about this position is that I had the opportunity setup and run environmental test lab from the beginning.
Temporary job with long hours and not enough work, a lot of standing around. inconsistent work schedule
Assembler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: learned a new skill, data entry.
Cons: inconsistent hours, horrible job security.
A typical day working at Jabil vary, one day there is work, the next day there isn't. Little or no notice of how many hours to be expected to work. I learned how to assemble hard drives and data entry. The management needed work, very little direction. Co-workers were easy to get along with, no complaints on that matter. The hardest part of this job is accepting that the hours will vary depending on how much work is available, the most enjoyable part of the job is having work, Time goes by faster and workers stay busy.
Been with the company for a little over 8 years now it is closed down. Miss all the people there
Surface Mount Operator Tech/ Quality Control (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 31, 2014
Fast Paced manufacturing , a lot of jobs changeover between customers to meet productivity. Learn a lot from new surface mount equipments such as chip shooters and 3D paste inspections over the past two years. With manufacturing problem always arise and always learn from it.
Productive workplace
Quality control Team Leader/Quality Auditor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2014
a typical day at jabil it's a normal workplace team working together to meet the customer needs.

About Jabil

Jabil Circuit, Inc. (Jabil) is a provider of worldwide electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The Company provides electronics – Read more

Jabil Salaries