Jabil

Jabil Employer Reviews

Very productive fast paced work.
Cosmetic Repair Tech. (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 24, 2013
Pros: at hollidays turkeys.
Cons: some times i worked through my breaks to stay current.
Be ready when the lines start. It's really fast work, overall when you have really great co-workers the fast pace is easy to over come with team work
Great place to work! Wished they weren't moving to Mexico.
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2013
Great place to work! Wished they weren't moving to Mexico. I enjoyed working for Jabil and i hope they do well in Mexico.
Great place too work
Machine Operator, Solder, Pcb repair tech (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MINovember 11, 2013
Pros: advancement within the company.
Cons: long hours.
Great place too learn and grow in the field of electronics. Hardest part was moving on to search for a new career due to the companies down sizing.
I loved working for Jabil the people are like family...
we all learned from each other through working as team members and not as individuals.
IT Manufacturing Environment
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 21, 2013
Pros: informal work environment
Typical day - receive functional spec - add technical details - get spec approved - start coding.
productive
Outter Box Auditor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2013
Busy from the time i got to work until it was time to go home.I learned how to assemble motherboards that went to different engines being run on the various lines, quality control, 100% auditor, use of a scan gun cycle counting, shipping and receiving. My co-workers were great. The hardest part was doing a 100% audit on the different engines being sent – more... down the line. The audit had to be accurate before being sent to shipping, but it was done very well. The most enjoyable part wa we had a excellent team on our line. We did our work on the line as well as enjoyed each others company. The management was o.k. it could of been better. – less
Great place to work.
QC Inspector, Solder I, Test Operator (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 11, 2013
Pros: work enviroment.
Cons: wages.
Co-workers are great. I like my job at Jabil. Wages are a bit low but everything else is wonderful. My manager is the best I've ever worked for.
People are great to work with but managemnt does not care about employees or subcontractors
Global Supply Chain Commodity & Sector Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: management
gave me a great start to a career
Team Leader (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 2, 2013
they had faith in me every step of the way. they boosted my self esteem
Different Job Levels
Direct TV- Production Group Leader (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: holiday pay and overtime
Cons: not enough job appreciation
Jabil is a company with many different job duties. Its a company where you can start from the bottom and work your way to the top. Not only can you shine as an individual but also as a team player.
ping pong tables basketball, had our own lunch cafeteria
Machine Operator (Former Employee), 627 S.River st , Tempe AZSeptember 11, 2013
Work at Jabil was a challenge. I would pull kits and do changeover on the SMT Machine.
I ran all the New product and all the test runs.
A energized and busy work place.
Assembler / Quality Control (Former Employee), Memphis,TnSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day at jabil was meeting production, staying busy, and being filled with energy. I learned to work at a fast pace. Managment to me was okay. My co- workers were easy to work with we all got along. The hardest part about the job was communication with the management. The most enjoyable part was the comfort from co workers.
Enjoyable work place with opportunity to grow
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 29, 2013
Enjoyable environment to work in with a great opportunity to grow within the company. There is a very knowledgeable management team that will guide you to become successful. It is an cross functional environment that requires involvement from multiple disciplines.
Everyday
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 27, 2013
We did the same thing everyday. Only surprise was when was your last day of work.
Not a great place to work
Computer Cosmetic Cleaner/Repair (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 27, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work concise of managers not knowing how to talk to adults.
very productive workplace
NXT operation support (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 24, 2013
Pros: have concern with community
Cons: no free lunch lately
Have fun with coworkers
enjoyed great and more challenging environment
Seemed like a nice place to work
Professional (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 20, 2013
Pros: benefits were good.
Cons: do not expect any loyalty from this organization
No retention of employees. Your just a number on a balance sheet. Lack of strategy communication is missing within management. Not a place to build a career. The company is going downhill.
Productive, over time,
Electronic Assembler II (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 14, 2013
Cons: short breaks
fast paste environment. Voulenteer over time. Little supervision, team work and get job done. Ten plus hours Monday thru Saturday work schedule. enjoyed getting the job done.
boring work, slow at times
decline to state (Former Employee), san jose, caAugust 13, 2013
Cons: depressing color scheme in office, poor safety support from upper management, way too much focus on iso and quality than on safety
they advertised my job on several job boards while i was still working there. i confronted HR about it and they told me that they were not advertising my job, but a corporate position at the location in San Jose. then they let me go. that should tell you about their HR and management practices.
management needs an overhaul
Senior Failure Analysis Technician (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 26, 2013
Pros: decent pay
Cons: management
I've been with the company 4 years, and will be leaving in a few months. It's been hell to make it this long, but gotta pay the bills off so I don't have to worry about finding another job with equivalent pay. They have absolutely no retention, and anyone that is fairly intelligent figures out quickly, this is NOT the company to work for. The communication – more... stinks, there is no team-building, little or no training, poorly executed performance reviews, stifled mobility, and no follow-through. Do not take a job with this company!!! If you do you will be one of many soon to look for other employment. – less
I work with Jabil with help of a temp agent. Jabil was a nice, clean work place!
OBA(open box auditor) (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 20, 2013

About Jabil

Jabil Circuit, Inc. (Jabil) is a provider of worldwide electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The Company provides electronics – Read more