Jabil

Jabil Employer Reviews

Not a lot of room for creativity or job advancement
Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 11, 2014
In my internship there I did not learn a lot but it was a pretty relaxed work environment
It was a fun work place.
Computer Tech (Former Employee), Louisville, KYFebruary 28, 2014
this was a good job. the people were nice and it never felt like work.
good place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great time working their
Cons: gotten layed off
getting part for the job that we need for our station

being a team worker

good management

we always work as a team

short breaks

getting the job done
Constantly laying off
Engineer (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJanuary 22, 2014
Always shipping product overseas. I dont really want to write more about the company but INDEED will not allow me to submit my resume unless I say more about the company so I am just typing this to satisfy the word count.
Its an very easy a medium slow paced job.
Package Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 5, 2014
Going in scanning, bagging & packing boxes. ITs a perfect job for someone on break from school or home for college, or high school student looking to make some extra money,
Fun and exciting place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: workers
Cons: short lunches and breakd
Jabil was great. I worked in Direct TV. It had air, you sit down and do your job, and the coworkers was wonderful. Management at Jabil wasnt that pleasant but the Team Leaders were awsome. I did multiple jobs at Jabil and loved every last one of them. I learned how to change out hard drives in dtv units and never thought about doing it. The most enjoyable part of Jabil is showing up for work and working around great peers for 10 to 12 hours a day.
Good productive company with reliable coworkers and management
Mechanical Assembler and Test Operator (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: good working environment and great organization
Cons: not stable job
- Built Net Appliances and IBM Servers and ran HI-POT, System Test, Diagnostic Test, and Final Test
- Installed batteries, fan trays, back plane, motherboards, riser cards, and DVRAM modules
- Installed chassis into cabinet and assembled cables
- Learned System Test, Diagnostic Test, and Final Test
- Good management.
- Friendly workers
- Hardest part was tested system.
- Performance all my jobs
Very productive fast paced work.
Cosmetic Repair Tech. (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 24, 2013
Pros: at hollidays turkeys.
Cons: some times i worked through my breaks to stay current.
Be ready when the lines start. It's really fast work, overall when you have really great co-workers the fast pace is easy to over come with team work
Great place to work! Wished they weren't moving to Mexico.
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee), Tempe, AZNovember 18, 2013
Great place to work! Wished they weren't moving to Mexico. I enjoyed working for Jabil and i hope they do well in Mexico.
Great place too work
Machine Operator, Solder, Pcb repair tech (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MINovember 11, 2013
Pros: advancement within the company.
Cons: long hours.
Great place too learn and grow in the field of electronics. Hardest part was moving on to search for a new career due to the companies down sizing.
I loved working for Jabil the people are like family...
we all learned from each other through working as team members and not as individuals.
IT Manufacturing Environment
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 21, 2013
Pros: informal work environment
Typical day - receive functional spec - add technical details - get spec approved - start coding.
productive
Outter Box Auditor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 20, 2013
Busy from the time i got to work until it was time to go home.I learned how to assemble motherboards that went to different engines being run on the various lines, quality control, 100% auditor, use of a scan gun cycle counting, shipping and receiving. My co-workers were great. The hardest part was doing a 100% audit on the different engines being sent down the line. The audit had to be accurate before being sent to shipping, but it was done very well. The most enjoyable part wa we had a excellent team on our line. We did our work on the line as well as enjoyed each others company. The management was o.k. it could of been better.
Great place to work.
QC Inspector, Solder I, Test Operator (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MIOctober 11, 2013
Pros: work enviroment.
Cons: wages.
Co-workers are great. I like my job at Jabil. Wages are a bit low but everything else is wonderful. My manager is the best I've ever worked for.
People are great to work with but managemnt does not care about employees or subcontractors
Global Supply Chain Commodity & Sector Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 8, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: management
gave me a great start to a career
Team Leader (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 2, 2013
they had faith in me every step of the way. they boosted my self esteem
Different Job Levels
Direct TV- Production Group Leader (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 29, 2013
Pros: holiday pay and overtime
Cons: not enough job appreciation
Jabil is a company with many different job duties. Its a company where you can start from the bottom and work your way to the top. Not only can you shine as an individual but also as a team player.
ping pong tables basketball, had our own lunch cafeteria
Machine Operator (Former Employee), 627 S.River st , Tempe AZSeptember 11, 2013
Work at Jabil was a challenge. I would pull kits and do changeover on the SMT Machine.
I ran all the New product and all the test runs.
A energized and busy work place.
Assembler / Quality Control (Former Employee), Memphis,TnSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day at jabil was meeting production, staying busy, and being filled with energy. I learned to work at a fast pace. Managment to me was okay. My co- workers were easy to work with we all got along. The hardest part about the job was communication with the management. The most enjoyable part was the comfort from co workers.
Enjoyable work place with opportunity to grow
Test Engineer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 29, 2013
Enjoyable environment to work in with a great opportunity to grow within the company. There is a very knowledgeable management team that will guide you to become successful. It is an cross functional environment that requires involvement from multiple disciplines.
Everyday
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 27, 2013
We did the same thing everyday. Only surprise was when was your last day of work.

About Jabil

Jabil Circuit, Inc. (Jabil) is a provider of worldwide electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The Company provides electronics – Read more

Jabil Salaries