Jack Henry and Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

They think you should feel honored to work for them.
Network Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Monett, MODecember 26, 2017
Managment belives they dont have to deliver on resources and necessary training, they expect you to work out of your job description with out any appreciation for efforts. They just keep asking for more.
Great Company
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 24, 2017
Great Place to work, and grow. A lot of perks and great people. Lots of possibilities for future. Work from home options available as well. Great Manager
It was a great place to work
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CODecember 20, 2017
I would have retired from JHA had the company not down sized in my field. Then kept up with ongoing progress, cared about employees and we very helpful.
Pros
great place to work
Fast paced call center
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 15, 2017
Fast paced call center with lots of clients to assist.
Paid training for about 6 weeks.
Management is relaxed.
Hardest part of the job was scheduling.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Company
Accounts Receivable Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 6, 2017
I love the company. I have been here since 2006 and would not dream of leaving. The company cares about its employees and their families. We have great benefits and it just a great environment period.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  MissouriDecember 5, 2017
Great company to work for, a majority of co-workers are very friendly and helpful. Lots of benefits and constant on the job training. Work environment is low key, usually blue jeans and t-shirt can be worn.
Pros
Stock option, 401k, possibility to work remotely, good work vs life balance
Cons
Fast paced, stressful, limited advancement opportunities
Jack Henry and Associates as a company is good place to work
Sys/NW Administrator, Adv (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Monett, MONovember 30, 2017
While at Jack Henry, I enjoyed the family oriented environment, the companies dedication to new technology and their emphases on integrity. They are company positioned for growth in the market.
Pros
Lack of training and opportunities for advancement
Cons
Great benefits
Exasperating and futile
TSR (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 22, 2017
I was transferred from one department to another and the new department never trained me properly for the new tasks.
I received threats from supervisors and managers that if I did not become more productive in the short run I would lose my job.
The department I worked for at the end was a true Chinese sweatshop with all the trimmings like so many calls a day, so many resolutions per month. The bureaucracy made things even harder to be able to function in that environment.
When I asked for more training, I was told that I got all that I needed...
Pros
Can't think of one
Cons
Where should I start.........
Great work-life balance opportunities
Technical Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSNovember 21, 2017
Great work-life balance opportunities, the culture and co-workers were great. I would recommend the organization to others. Opportunities for growth are there for those you want them.
Jha
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 17, 2017
Excellent place to work. I would highly recommend JAH due to the people that are there, management and benefits. It is a very stressful job but also is very enjoyable.
Pros
Great stmosphere
Cons
Very stressful
Good job, time for retirement.
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monett, MONovember 9, 2017
I was responsible for working banking customer issues from creation to completion. Analyzing programs and writing fixes, installing existing fixes and occasional custom programming.
good place to work
Gladiator Network Field Engineer Associate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 30, 2017
Good place to work.

I loved my time here.

Definitely not the same place it was when Jack and Jerry were alive.

I spent 10 years lots of good memories and a lot of great people.
Great company
Programmer / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Monett, MOOctober 24, 2017
Enjoyed working with JHA.
Technical support
Programmer
Customer Support

Co-workers were good to work with.

Training was good.

On call night support, worked every other weekend.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Long hours and weekend support
Fun, rewarding environment
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 18, 2017
This was a fun, rewarding environment to work in. Many employees stay for many, many years so I would say that the security is great. The pay is a little on the low side, which is the only reason that people leave. It is a good work environment.
very busy
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYOctober 9, 2017
very fast -paced environment. constant incoming calls, must have the ability to manipulate many tasks at once using multiple screens. It is very loud environment. Rules and procedures change often.
Ok environment
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2017
relaxed work environment. Could be a great place for entry level IT professionals. Be prepared to work in a team and accept responsibilities when systems go down
ipay management soft and lacks what it takes to be successful
Software Deployment Engineer, Adv. (TFS) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2017
ipay management lacks the courage to make the tough calls, plays favorites, and most typically follow a excessively limp management style. nothing more to say really.
Pros
local
Cons
moving to offshore resources entirely too much
Meh
Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 11, 2017
Fine for entry level. No organization amongst intercompany groups so get ready for a lot of confusion. Benefits are moderate but pay is substandard for equivalent positions in the industry
Challenging, but relaxed culture
Treasury and Payment Services Product Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 8, 2017
Spent 2.5 years building a new Treasury Management product from the ground up. Very challenging goal, but the program was structured for success. Great team and leadership at JHA.
Depends on the manager
Withheld (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 31, 2017
I've heard different opinions throughout the company depending on the group/manager you report to. The company as a whole has awesome benefits, and top level management seems to have the right ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack Henry and Associates, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.