Jack Henry

Jack Henry Employer Reviews

Great place to work the environment is relaxed and enjoyable.
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Monett, MOOctober 23, 2013
Pros: great company benefits and the atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable.
Cons: on call nights and weekends.
Read and editing code. Lots of phone support for customers and resolving issues. Management is great to work with as they strive to provide as much help and information possible to employees. Co-workers are team players.
Good company to work for, not much room for advancement.
Technical Business Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2013
JHA is a good company to work for but there is little room for advancement.
Easygoing and fun
Contractor (CoWorx) (Former Employee), Allen, TXOctober 7, 2013
variable hours, not always going to get the 40 hours as a Print Runner.
A nice work environment
Application Analyst (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: pay
Jack Henry is a laid back place, the dress code was really relaxed. I have learned a lot about banking software. Setting up the user interface that allows the bank to more cost effective by streamlining the process. I have learned to setup transaction sets per bank, trained customers, and setup equipment for live day. Management is good willing to assist when needed. My coworkers were pleasant and willing to help when needed. The hardest part of my job is there are only 2 people in support and it can get really backed up when we do a release. The relaxed environment is the most enjoyable part of my job.
N/A
Contractor (Former Employee), Allen TxSeptember 17, 2013
Console Operator , Training new agents, Printing Bank Statements, Cather , Filing Mail , Hand Render
Very nice place to work filled with respectful people and job security, as well as room for advancement
SSR (Current Employee), KentuckySeptember 12, 2013
If you have ever worked at a call center, this is far better than the average call center. Everyone respects you and helps with anything you need and you do not have to put up with people cursing at you. This is a place full of great teams and people to work with and everyone respects you as if you are in their level. Great place to work!!
What I have learned
Financial Accounts Representative (Current Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 25, 2013
I have learned Visa and MasterCard regulations, chargeback rights and technical file transfers.
Good Place to work
ITEM PROCESSING MANAGER (Former Employee), Lombard, ILJuly 21, 2013
No complaints. I took another position because of better pay but Jack Henry was a great place to work.
A good choice for single people who like to travel and work all night.
COMPUTER DATA ENTRY ANALYST (Former Employee), Monett, MOJune 14, 2013
I was not a good fit for this job, which began with very poor training, included several weeks on end away from home, with people who insist on driving the team back to the hotel after heavy drinking and sometimes working at the bank all night and on important holidays.
Very fast paced environment
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: always kept busy
Cons: cold work environment
Everyday you are faced with the constant numeric entering of data. It is a fast paced work environment leaving you no room for breaks and having to hesistate taking a lunch break. We all work as a team getting the work done pushing ourselves to the outer limits.
Do the right thing, do what it takes, have fun
Sr. Technical Support Specialist AS400 (Current Employee), springfield, moJanuary 8, 2013
Great employer, wonderful work and home balance. Good salary and compensation package. Some issues of communication between the groups in support but that is being addressed.
Bad place to work
Runner (Current Employee), Lyndhurst, NJJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: its weekly income
Mangement is unorganized. No one likes to work as a team and no one ever knows whats going on. No structure.
productive and could listen to radio.
Item Processor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 11, 2012
Pros: i enjoyed the people, my job and how management allowed us worked with us insead of just deligating.
Cons: my department downsized until it was completely gone.
Jack Henry was a very laid-back company. I was told what was expected and never had micro management. Management and coworkers were very friendly and helpful when I had questions. I was able to do various jobs and enjoyed them all. Jack Henry is a company you would LOVE to work for.
Productive and a fun work environment.
Senior Image Processor (Former Employee), Mendota Heights, MNOctober 25, 2012
I loved working for Jack Henry & Associates. It was fun and we didn't do the same thing all day, we had many different tasks to do through out the day. I wish they wouldn't have outsourced are jobs to other centers. I miss working with all the people there. They were all very friendly.
like working in a sweat shop
IS Technical Support SR (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSOctober 2, 2012
Cons: your life belong to company
support support support ask for assistants with supervisor ad management ad you get research research research.
Enjoyed 20 years of helping customers and fellow co-workers
Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee), Monett, MOAugust 29, 2012
Pros: excellent dependable company for alot of years worth of experience and groawth.
Cons: the consolidation of the company.
Enjoyed participating in the daily productionas well as special projects. I learned to research and breakdown data of the company to bettter assist customers needs. My managers were great and worked well with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when the company underwent consolidation and eliminated our Denver Business Unit. The most enjoyable was performing special projects for management and our customers prior the consolidation.
Decent place to work though not much excitement
Technical Support (Current Employee), Allen, TXAugust 12, 2012
Pros: pay/benefits
Cons: not much excitement
Laid back atmosphere and friendly coworkers, however, the work is not exciting.
A good place to work.
Client Relastionship Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits.
Cons: being on call.
Day consisted of helping clients via telephone. Assisting with posting issue to member accounts or CU's general ledgers. Worked as liaison between the CU and other JHA departments. Management treated every on fairly. Co-workers were helpful in assisting with finding answers and fun to work with. Hardest part of the job was telling a client that what they needed would require an enhancment to the system and could take a couple of years to see that their request was implemented. Most enjoyable part of the day was the satisfactions of knowing you did a good job in getting an issue resolved at a CU.
Cons eventually outwayed the pros
Application Analyst/Install Coordinator (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJuly 31, 2012
Most senior person in my position after 1.5 years and was not app to answer many more questions than someone hired right in with no experience.
Stable, but old fashioned
Information Security Engineer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: schedules are flexible
Cons: promotions only when people leave, performance based on being friends with manager
Shift may be 3 13 hour days or a standard 5 day 8 to 5. Most of work was call center. If you're on the weekend or night shifts, expect to be given the less desirable tasks. Not much diversity. Great place if you like video games. You probably won't get fired, but you won't get a promotion either. Pay is roughly half what similar companies pay.

About Jack Henry

Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 – Read more