Jack Morton Employee Reviews in United States

Event marketing Company
VP - Marketing Technologies (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 17, 2015
Great place to gain experience as a account person. Hard to move beyond Director level. The account positions do not require a high level of knowledge and/or experience.
Travel Travel and Travel
Marketing Technologist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2015
Traveled a ton and gained valuable experience working on major brands. The culture suffered a bit, and it was difficult to move up within the ranks.
Greatest learning experience ever!!!!
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2013
I have had the opportunity to rub shoulders and work beside....Bill gates, Larry Ellison, Steven Spielberg, Steve Jobs even Bernie Madooff!!!! In this position which I worked as a permalancer....I worked with a team that worked together feverishly to attian the best results in producing events that had to capture the imagination of clients and propel their purpose.....the many facets of production enables one to wear many hats and be varied rather that just have one steady boring chore...My co workers came from all types of backgrounds which made work that more interesting..The hardest part is that some days 20 hours..is a given....(and as a permalancer I didnt have health benefits)...Enjoyable part....The Travel for me!!!
Pros
traveling and meeting people...
Cons
as a permalancer no benefits...but the freelancer union didnt exist then
worked a freelance artist
Graphic designer/illustrator-freelance (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 31, 2012
worked with them for several projects...loved it....kept the work coming and completed the assignments on time and a head of the due date