Jack in the Box Employee Reviews

Found 2,874 reviews matching the search
i had fun working here fast paced and busy
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJuly 20, 2017
I started off as just a part timer , but it was the challenge to make my self a member of the manger team. I really liked the staff I worked with. room for advancement also being able to meet new people through out the day.
Pros
evreyone and evreything about the campany was fun .
Cons
non at all exsepct robin a new store manager that made me hate working there.
I loved it great people great managers
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, NVJuly 20, 2017
Defenetly would go back and work for them great people great managers outstanding team work clean environment the managers made sure you were being helped if you needed
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No Insurance
Fun and high paced environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2017
Jack in the Box was a highly faced paced environment and overall a good company for employees. I enjoyed the diverse environment from employees to customers. They offer competitive pay as well as good benefits for employees as well as management. I enjoyed the continuous learning and room for advancement the company offers.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Fast food
Stressful and Exhausting
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Easley, SCJuly 20, 2017
Management needs more work with dealing with customer problems and punishing bad employees. Job is harder and more frustrating than it needs to be. Most employees are fun to work with.
fun work place
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZJuly 20, 2017
Fun work place while also serious at getting everything done fast. costumers are great and are good a communicating how they feel about jack and their experience there.
Disapointed
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Arlington, WAJuly 20, 2017
Started out fun & stress-free but that didn't last long. Management was too conflicting, disorganized & overbearring. No empathy for personal situations or support during work hours.
Pros
Fun, easygoing
Cons
The environment was very outgoing and a typical day at work was to be working at a fast pace while at the same time getting everything done correctly.
Cashier Clerk / Store Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Castaic, CAJuly 19, 2017
A typical day at Jack In The Box included working as a team to get orders out to the customer in an efficient manner, and occasionally dealing with an unsatisfied customer and meeting their needs so that they would no longer be upset and leave the store unhappy. I learned how to work with fellow colleagues as a team and work under pressure while getting everything done in an efficient and correct manner.
Pros
We would get free lunches, and be rewarded with a recognition for good work in front of everybody working that current shift.
Cons
The managers had issues with each other.
what can i say
assitant manager (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, IDJuly 19, 2017
Fast food that should explain enough rough hours and very stressful trying to meet goals and make customers happy at the same time. Long hours no rewards
I wouldn't mind going back and promoting positions to manager. Overall my time at Jack in the box i learner how to do food orders, bank deposits, etc.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 19, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company for the 2 years. My coworkers were great to work with. The environment was welcoming. I was interested in moving up in the company.
productive and fun fast pace inviroment
Cashier And Sales (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2017
get there 20 min early and ask to be on floor to have time to set my station up so my job can flunctiouate better and i also had no problem staying over time if one did not come in i undertand many people dont put much effort to show up and keep a job i am looking for a chance to prove myself
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOJuly 19, 2017
Very bad place to eat and work. They treat customers like they are impatient to take their word. They do not recook their meat when the timer goes off. The meat will sit in the pan for hours til used or looks horrible.
my jack time
General manager (Former Employee) –  Chowchilla, CAJuly 19, 2017
probably the funniest and most enjoyable job i've ever had.the people were great, loved the atmosphere, the customers and the food! if i was given the opportunity to work for the company again i would
Pros
good food good people good money
Cons
long hours hate monday inventory!
Productive fun fast paced place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 19, 2017
Seeing regular customers come in at there usual times is always great especially when you know what there order is already. Its a very fast pace job. You must be able to multi task and you want to make sure that the customers have an awesome and hassle free experience when coming to the restaurant.
First job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Pablo, CAJuly 19, 2017
For a first job it was okay to gain experience I was in high school and working almost every day it was hard to balance school and work but the people I got to work with were amazing but we didn't have an official manager for a long time
Fun considering the co workers were nice and friendly
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJuly 18, 2017
Everybody got along with each other and when there was an error, we would talk about it so everyone would take responsibility for their actions or mistakes.
Pros
Friendly, food, fast
Cons
Short breaks
Best option
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAJuly 17, 2017
This is by far the best job option for me in all the jobs i have held. the management is friendly and the franchise provides with the opportunities to earn more.
It was okay
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 17, 2017
Jack in the box was an okay job , the team leaders was very rude and the managers was barley around and they didn't pay you your full hours and it they cut your hours
no room advancement. Very poor management.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJuly 17, 2017
illegal breaks and lunches.
i learned no matter how hard you work there is no room for advancement. for you to be considered to even get a raise it would probly be ten years before it happens. Management is very poor. focusing on minor issues instead of what should be fixed.
First job
Team Member/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 17, 2017
Worst company to work for they treat employees as slaves and business is horrible!!!!!
No benefits! Pay is the worst! Managers are rude to both customer and employees its just sad
Okay Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2017
Jack in the box was my very first job I was straight out of high school , however I didn't really care for the job just due to the fact that all the work that you have to do , you do not get paid for all your labor. Also I was attending college and the district manager did not want to work with my school schedule due to that I left.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack in the Box. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8