Jackson & Coker Employee Reviews in United States

Extensive hype without substance
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2016
Jackson and Coker like to view themselves as a leader in the field of physician recruiting. They have extensive internet outreach and a program that's handed out to employees that they are the best. The truth is, they are extremely disorganized, fickle, unsupportive and actually encourage the younger employees to make dishonest representations about job opportunities that do not exist. In one instance a colleague was pressured into offering a job to a doctor that did not exist in order to rope him into another position that was more low paying. You can make money here, but if you want to sleep at night with a good conscience, this is not for you.
Pros
Good office decor
Cons
Fickle management, there is extensive cliquish behavior on the part of management, and there is constant pressure to bring in more money because the base salary is so low.
unbelievable
Client Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 11, 2016
I've been with Jackson & Coker two years. I felt compelled to write a review because I've never worked anywhere with so many great people who care about your success from the top down to the desk level, it's a culture of success. I've achieved my goals, and I'm going on a sales trip to Mexico. The hardest part of the job is the first year - ramping up. If you are not sales-minded, if you do not strive to win, this is not the place for you. But if you take the training they give you seriously, if you apply yourself, it is really unlimited income. I love it here. I can't imagine working anywhere else. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great people here.

Great company, great environment, I'm happy.
Pros
everyone knows their goals and where they stand.
Cons
takes a good year to ramp up in sales, but it is worth it.
All about who you know and sales people rule
Varied (Former Employee) –  AlpharettaJuly 16, 2015
If you're young, have no responsibilities, enjoy repetition, and want to spend a lot of time working for the "potential" of "great" income, this is the place for you. The fact is, unless you're good friends with the president or are in great favor of those she favors, your growth, value, and opportunities will be limited. It's a fickle place and though they talk a big game, they are unable or unwilling to really make changes for the better. They do not lead the industry. They never will, no matter the potential and that is unfortunate.
Pros
Nice amenities on site, good benefits package
Cons
No time for breaks, poor compensation for non sales roles, limited room for growth in non sales roles, and poor management.
Voted Atlanta's Best Places to Work - two years in a row
Current Associate (Current Employee) –  at Jackson & Coker in Alpharetta, GANovember 5, 2015
The only thing I can think of the other people who rated Jackson & Coker poorly is that they were in the wrong job and not a cultural fit.

They are right...if you are NOT confident, not diligent or HIGHLY motivated by an uncapped earning potential, this probably is not the right place for you. For the rest of us who like to WIN at everything we set out to do and get rewarded for hard work, come join us; we're growing like mad and hiring the hardest working people in Atlanta.

Majority Rules and that's why we keep winning Atlanta's Best Place to Work!
Pros
There's always a contest with bonuses, free PTO and Jeans for a week!
Cons
Growing pains and navigating the waters of change management
Very good earning potential in great work environment
Locum Tenens Marketing Consultant - Primary Care (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 9, 2012
Jackson & Coker is really a fantastic place to work. They care about their employees and go the extra mile to show it. As a Marketer or Recruiter your job involves a lot of phone calls. If you are willing to put in the time and effort (some late nights) and constantly strive for doing the best job it will be a great place to work for you.

This is an activity based industry and rewards those that go the extra mile. There is very good money to be made by learning the industry and how we (the company) can compliment a client by assiting with our services.
Pros
cafeteria, gym and game room in the building.
Cons
very fast paced industry. timing is everything. a lot of competition.

2.7