Jackson County Memorial Hospital Trust

Jackson County Memorial Hospital Trust United States Employee Reviews

A great place to work; professional and family oriented
Department Head Secretary (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 18, 2015
Pros: Excellent compensation and benefits package
A typical day at work was very fast paced. Jackson is where I gained most of my Administrative experience, the best!! Management was awesome. My co-workers were great! There were no hard parts to my job and what I enjoyed the most was interacting with my co-workers and the general public.
Medical Secretary
Secretary Pre/Post Heart Lung & LVAD (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work was to maintain the medical records of heart/lung transplant patients or those in the process f becoming one keep their appointments and medication updated. The hardest part of the job was when you lose a patient.
Very Prestige place of employment
Patient Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Miami FlaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Extended Family
Cons: Not enough staff
Jackson Health system was a remarkable place to work, I learned so many valuable experience . My staff was a terrific group of employees.
Steady Environment
System Analyst II (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 13, 2015
Steady Environment, Professional and a steady place to work in.

It has has up and downs but overall a good team of people to work in.
professional
Unit Secretary- Newborn ICU (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 2, 2015
professional multitasking. loved the work environment. able to move up with company. learned new things everday. connecting with patients and family memebers
Taking care of others
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Altus, OKMarch 18, 2015
Pros: something different everyday
Cons: always on my feet
I did many things while working at Jackson County Memorial Hospital, and enjoyed the contact with the patients, family members, doctors and nurses. I loved working there and miss it very much.
PCI
Patient Care Intern (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2015
my time at jackson was very short lived, but learned my practical/hands on nursing skills here. great place to learn - all kinds of patients.
productived palce to work
Ultrasound Externship & Volunteer (Former Employee), miami, flFebruary 8, 2015
it is good place to get some knowledge about ultrasound application and
learn about all different terminology and illness with in the medical field that can be showing with ultrasound equipment.
happy friendly work place
Patient Care Technician (Externship) (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 4, 2015
• Administer medications or treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, or douches, as directed by a physician or nurse
• Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs
• Apply clean dressings, slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician
• Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care
• Change bed linens or make beds; Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink
• Clean and sanitize patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas
• Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings, need for assistance, social and emotional support
• Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses
Challenging and engaging clinical population
Psychology Fellow (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 29, 2014
To date, I have enjoyed my employment with Jackson. Each day offers new challenges. Jackson provides an optimal environment for training. I'm surrounded by outstanding clinicians, and the patients are resilient and challenging to work with.
not consistent
Patient Account Collector - Contractor (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 22, 2014
Wouldn't want to work there
Management were not professionally trained
best place
House staff physician (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 22, 2014
nice place over all. good working environment. good package. secure place to work
Always something new.
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 18, 2014
Jackson. If you've lived in Florida the name says it all. This job has something new going on all the time. If you want to work in an atmosphere with never a dull moment, this is the place to be.
Great Place to work, Not my career path
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 11, 2014
Served as a valuable member in the SICU (Surgery Intensive Care Unit)
Worked with Cardiac Nurses, and Beside
Consistently praised for efficient handling of administrative duties (e.g., answering phones, glucose check, and patient turning) that allowed doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patient
Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation, and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment
Ensured the preparation for incoming patient (bed setup, transport, initial vial check, removing/replacing any equipment)
Very good place to work, learned a lot
nurse student (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 2, 2014
I had very good experience, co-worker were very friendly and willing to teach me and answer all my questions.
Excellent place to work
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Altus, OKOctober 15, 2014
Nothing but good things to say about this employer. Benefits were excellent, pay was good, and my coworkers were great. Very friendly hospital family.
Day at work
rn bsn (Former Employee), FLOctober 10, 2014
I l
iked my job. Some days were very hectic,but got the work done.There was always much to learn,disease prosess and management. The trends in medicine, the new drugs and effect oon disease and even the attitude and behavior of people working in a multi-cultural environment.
Upper management was not always the easiest to work with but they provided the opportunity through training to make what seem impossible,possible.
Coworders to deal with is always a prosesss of getting to know each individual due to differences in culture.
The hardest part of the job is to meet everyones need so the environment could produce cohieveness and productivity.T
The most enjoyable part of the job is to see happy employees
success and excellent outcome in the patient care delivery.
Very challenging work environment. I perfected my skills through hands on training. Dealt with very nice, positive and encouraging co-workers. Startin
CST (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Starting the day by assessing the OR. Open the room. Scrub, Gown and glove, Position, drape and prep the patient. Help the Surgeon through the Surgical procedure making sure every steps went well.
Help clean the OR in preparation of the next surgical procedure.
I always try to perform to the best of my ability and always welcome constructive criticism from Nurses, Doctors and co-workers
Challenging
Manager Guest Services (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Great place for experience and growth.The hospital is very diverse and is undergoing a lot of great changes.
nice place to work and i have the possibility to help many people everyday
Office Clerk (Current Employee), 1611 nw 12 ave miami fl, 33174September 4, 2014
is a Really very busy place to work where i try to help every patient that comes to me with questions , i work with a great team, there is a very good co-worker's relation, is a warm place to work.

1 2 3 4 5