Jackson County Memorial Hospital Trust Employee Reviews

Terrible floor
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 6, 2017
It is been a while since I worked there. My review my not be acurate to date. When I work there the work condition was horrible. Finding the basic tools to perform the job was not possible.
workplace
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2017
it was a very stressful place to work sometime
i learn how to be respect my co workers
management was good when it came to the work
the hardest part of the job is when we are under staff
the most enjoyable part about the job is they show us
appreciation when we are doing a good job
very positive environment
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 19, 2017
great place to volunteer. Free food and free parking. great hands on experience from nurses and other employees. A typical day would consist of answering call lights and phones. Walking the floor and assisting cna's and nurses with a few things.
Pros
positive and uplifting environment
my typical day at work
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2017
I usually start my day by going to the floor to look for the physicians in order to give them their queries or remind them about my emails.Then, I checked my emails, and start working by reading all the doctors' progress notes.The hardest part of my job is to convince the coder to change the final DRG because of our different background.I learn more about the disease in a medical point of view instead of nursing aspect.
Very diversified culture and fun to work at
SECURITY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2017
Great place to work with other people, they take the time to train and care for their employees, offer excellent benefits and get the opportunity to interact with people of all walks of life
Pros
excellent benefits and people to work with
Excellent
Acting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 9, 2017
Jackson memorial and outreach clinic staff work to full the need to the community. most patient don't have money for bills. Jackson ask client to bring information to register for hospital card to meet every needs. Jackson is a class A hospital that does excellent work for the community,
Productive and very Educational
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 6, 2017
Ongoing learning hospital with an excellent level 1 trauma center. Also with other special modalities that other hospitals don't offer. Great, diverse environment.
Good place to work at
Clerical operator and phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 3, 2017
While the Principal Investigator is primarily responsible for the overall design, conduct, and management of the clinical trial, the CRC supports, facilitates and coordinates the daily clinical trial activities and plays a critical role in the conduct of the study.
Fun atmosphere in the Labor & Delivery Department
Labor & Delivery Surgical technologist (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLMarch 28, 2017
I worked as a Trauma Labor and Delivery Surgical Tech. I worked in Trauma Previously so I knew how to handle certain emergency cases. A typical day would consist of multiple C-sections and some turning into complete hysterectomies and acreata cases. The hardest part of anyone one in the medical field is when a patient doesn't make it. My most enjoyable part was being able to bring life into the world.
great place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 28, 2017
Benefits and pay are great! work atmosphere and co workers were very good and knowledgeable, they were always ready to help their fellow workers. I am thankful to have worked here.
Pros
great place
Cons
short breaks
Amazing place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKMarch 21, 2017
JCMH is a wonderful place to work between you coworkers to the patients everyone makes you feel like your home. I really enjoyed working here the 2 and a half years that I was there.
Pros
Amazing coworkers and patients
Cons
leaving
It is ok.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 17, 2017
It was ok. Clean work environment, I liked the different cultures I interacted with. The salary was almost livable. The schedule was adequate. The hiring process was fine.
Locations
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKMarch 17, 2017
I loved working in the ER section of the hospital as a patient access I. Working with people who need help is so fulfilling for me. Looking at my resume you can see how much I love being the one up front the first to help.
Upbeat and saftey precautions
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 13, 2017
Very high intense safety precautions trashing intensive care units doing floors in air restpotory desieses.seeing people very sick its was a great experience for me
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hour luch break
Productive and fun work place
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 28, 2017
Excellent hospital to work where miracles are made daily, the staffs are friendly and knows how to perform their tasks at hand effectively and professionally.
Cons
Need to have other location nation wide and just in Miami
productive and friendly workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 22, 2017
Excellent company to work for, everybody is courteous, friendly and professional. Excellent workplace, reasonably salary, friendly workers. Management is fair. Nurse patient ratio is one of the best in south florida hospitals.
Pros
Clean and neat
great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2017
Handled two or more calls at the time. • Assessed the needs of the callers. • Led with patients in crisis. • Attended people at the front desk. • Offered bilingual services for doctors, supporting caregivers, and patients. • Earned medical terminology. • Gained scheduling referrals skills.
Professional working environment
Registered Nurse- Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKFebruary 19, 2017
I do not have any complaints about Jackson County Memorial Hospital. The physicians can be rude at times but overall they are respectful to you.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
Short breaks, rude physicians
huge campus
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 19, 2017
I enjoy working here. I am contracted. the unit I work on is very strict and there are a lot of politics. the unit itself works as a team which is very nice.
Great
Histotecnology internship (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 12, 2017
I'm currently doing my internship at Jackson Memorial hospital. My experience till now is very good. I like how the work flow going. I work in histology lab. every day I do embedding and cutting for practicing. Also, I do rotation in grossing room, cytology and frozen. I learned a lot about pathology and how to cut and describe the specimens while I was observing in grossing room.For me nothing is hard till now and I enjoy what I'm doing.