Jackson County Memorial Hospital Trust Employee Reviews in United States

Great starter job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2015
Counting down to retirement was stressful especially with management. Overall my 36 years were great. Thank goodness I made it.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Busy and very professional setting
Special Procedures tech. (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 13, 2015
Working in special procedures was amazing. A step up from what I usually did as just a Rad tech. I loved scrubbing in and assisting all Drs with major surgeries. I felt part of a team there. Everyone working together for the better good and to save lives.
Pros
Great salary and good staff.
Cons
That hospital felt like a maze at time but thats it
my day at Jackson
Clerk II (Current Employee) –  miami, flSeptember 10, 2015
a typical day in my office i come in log out and set-up deliveries for job that were done. once thats is completed i entering in the work for the day answer phones and also help customers when need. i love my boss he is very understanding and down to earth. my co-workers are a riot, but we work good together we all have ill stregths & weakness but when we come together we are one tip top machine.
A good place to obtain employment if you are interested in working with patients.
Clerical Assistant Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Main Campus, Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2015
My typical day at work involved sorting employee documents or mail, making copies, filing, completing requests for desk keys, and using Microsoft Excel to update the telephone directory, a telephone list, and performing data entry to assist with the completion of the Financial Assessment Audit forms. The department was relocated and reorganized and the co-workers are nice and courteous. The hardest part of the job is they do not have any openings or system training I can qualify for. Volunteers are not normally hired through recruitment. There is no guarantee that a volunteer will be hired. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing the assistance needed for the telephone directory, the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Project, and the assistance I gave with the returned mail for billings and appointment reminders.
Pros
A free $6 meal.
Cons
Being patient and hopeful.
kingsmill resort was my first job. i started off doing housekeeping. the people were really friendly , my co workers turned out to be family to me.
VOLUNTEERED ENVIRONMENTAL WORKER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2015
kingsmill is a good place to work, great people, good benefits, everyone fits in just right. you wouldnt be dissapointed.
Jackson
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 4, 2015
Very knowledgable staff who are friendly and willing to help one another. Wonderful management and nurse managers. Enjoyable place to work.
Productive and family orientated enviornment
Radiologic Technologist (Certified Cat Scan Tech) (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 1, 2015
Very fun and a lot of great co workers. Willing to teach and a very energetic place to work. I would love to retire from this organization.
Fun Nursing
Associate Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 29, 2015
I worked here for a short time but loved it. This is the best place to work if you love taking care of children. I have never worked in an environment that was as fun as this one.
High complexity and fast pace work environment
Laboratory Director (Former Employee) –  Miami, FloridaJune 12, 2015
Great place to gain work experience. Work with multidisciplinary teams to improve patient outcomes. Professional and highly specialized work place.
Pros
Excellent working experience
new challenges
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 10, 2015
Helped Doctor move to start his new directors position and take charge of the research department of his speciaty. This was for his career and not for that hospital so my job was to transition move and had to follow newer goals .
Pros
great place
Cons
far from home
productive with the new CEO
Owner (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 19, 2015
Working at Jackson is one of the best experience that I can do in my life. At that workplace, there are people of different nations. It is easy to identify the cultural diversities at Jackson. This Hospital represents the ambassador of the united nations. This Hospital gives care to poor people in the same way of rich people. The values care of this hospital is superior than the other hospital in the State Florida.
Quality healthcare for SW Oklahoma
Employee Clinic Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Altus, OklahomaMay 4, 2015
I have worked for Jackson County Memorial Hospital for over 24 years. JCMH is an excellent employers that no only cares for their patients but for their staff as well.
Pros
discounted lunches, monthly incentives
volunteer
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Miami, flApril 21, 2015
I would volunteer and help the patients. I would answer phone calls. help the babies as well. This was a nice opportunity.
Pros
volunteering it was a very nice act
Cons
A great place to work; professional and family oriented
Department Head Secretary (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2015
A typical day at work was very fast paced. Jackson is where I gained most of my Administrative experience, the best!! Management was awesome. My co-workers were great! There were no hard parts to my job and what I enjoyed the most was interacting with my co-workers and the general public.
Pros
Excellent compensation and benefits package
Medical Secretary
Secretary Pre/Post Heart Lung & LVAD (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work was to maintain the medical records of heart/lung transplant patients or those in the process f becoming one keep their appointments and medication updated. The hardest part of the job was when you lose a patient.
Very Prestige place of employment
Patient Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami FlaApril 14, 2015
Jackson Health system was a remarkable place to work, I learned so many valuable experience . My staff was a terrific group of employees.
Pros
Extended Family
Cons
Not enough staff
Steady Environment
System Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 13, 2015
Steady Environment, Professional and a steady place to work in.

It has has up and downs but overall a good team of people to work in.
professional
Unit Secretary- Newborn ICU (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 2, 2015
professional multitasking. loved the work environment. able to move up with company. learned new things everday. connecting with patients and family memebers
Taking care of others
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKMarch 18, 2015
I did many things while working at Jackson County Memorial Hospital, and enjoyed the contact with the patients, family members, doctors and nurses. I loved working there and miss it very much.
Pros
something different everyday
Cons
always on my feet
Pci
Patient Care Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2015
my time at jackson was very short lived, but learned my practical/hands on nursing skills here. great place to learn - all kinds of patients.

4.2