Summary: Responsible for various technical aspects of application development, data integration and support for current systems as well as software implementation projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following & other duties as assigned.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies solution definition, application programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing, to support our application systems and application integration processes.
- Creates and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and source/target data mapping and operating procedures.
- Supports use of peripheral hardware with business systems, such as bar code readers, printers, time clocks, and hand held data collection devices.
- Helps identify deficiencies with the software and/or application design. Determines an appropriate plan to correct problems and assists applications team when implementing upgrades.
- Provide on-call weekend user support as an when required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 5 years of experience in analysis, design, and development utilizing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools such as FDA, RDA, NER,BSFNs and Debugger.
- Experience in implementing and supporting J.D.Edwards EnterpriseOne (8.10 or above) ERP in a techno-functional capacity (Sales Order management, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management and Financials.
- Experience with Highjump WMS or any other tier 1 warehouse management system.
- Experience with Optio Design Studio, XML and Optio XSLT is a strong plus.
- Experience with middleware applications such as iWay, Webmethods, CastIron or JDE Business Services Server is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS.
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries DB2 is a plus.
- Experience with B2B integration or EDI a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude, with extensive knowledge and experience in data analysis and system solutions. Able to present, organize, and convey complex problems or issues within and across other functions.
- Provide functional-level testing of software development.
- Must be a team player with the ability to identify issues and be proactive in driving solutions. Strong customer-service attitude.
- Work with Application service providers and application vendor support personnel to drive projects and support issues to resolution.
Language Skills: Ability to read and understand technical documents relating to computers, peripheral equipment, operating and application software and networks. Ability to write routine reports, technical documentation and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in front of small groups of employees.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance. A significant amount of manual dexterity is required. The employee must be able to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree BA or BS (preferably in IT or related field) required.
Indeed - 18 months ago
At Jackson Family Wines, we offer challenge and growth in rapidly changing business and agricultural environments. Exceptional individuals...