Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP) a leader in U.S. healthcare staffing is seeking a Business Analyst/IT Manager in Orlando, Florida. The business analyst will have responsibility for being the key liaison with stakeholders and information systems defining business requirements, processes, policies and most important being the catalyst for new systems implementation. Will work with all levels within JTP and vendors ensuring business change processes meet all levels of best practice qualities, have a positive impact on business with the least disruption of business work flow. Manage the IT group ensuring daily and strategic IT business support.
- Define and map full business systems processes
- Define scope of projects identified by stakeholders
- Document business and technical requirements
- Communicate requirements to sponsors, vendors, stakeholders and project team members
- Testing solutions to validate project objectives
- Communicate in a variety of ways on-going project updates, conflicts, resolutions and milestone goals
- Work with IT systems department defining technical project requirements
- Prepare project updates and meet with decision makers and users defining updates or project changes
- Prepare training programs for process or system changes
- Budget and expenditure analysis for new processes and systems applications
- Manage IT department associates for daily IT support and strategic planning
- Business analyst experience within the staffing or work force solutions industry
- Experience implementing new system applications
- Business model analysis
- Process flow design
- Systems analysis – IT integration
- Vendor management
- Project management (PMP desired but not required)
- Meeting facilitation
- Manage/supervise IT support
- BS in Business Management, Finance or Information systems
We provide a wealth of benefits including healthcare insurance, 401(K) - company matching program, PTO, holidays, educational reimbursement programs.
Jackson Therapy Partners is part of the Jackson Healthcare family of companies providing healthcare workforce solutions to over 1,400 hospitals and clinics nationwide.
Jackson Healthcare is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.