JACKSON HEALTHCARE

JACKSON HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

Beautiful Building inside and out, nice people
Sales (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: facility, gym, charities, people
Cons: micromanage everything
Nice people and for the most part a nice environment. Heavy involvement in charities.Gym and classes are great! Onsite Nurse Practitioners. A great restaurant onsite that offers discounted meals.

There is confusion in comparing the two different sales roles in the company. They are not even close. One is sales and the other is recruiting

I would recommend a position as a recruiter. You will work with physicians and you have many different ways to make money. Thousands of Doctors to call on. Some recruiters work from home. If a Doctor is looking for work they will take your call. This is a safer role.

There is also a position that calls on facilities. This position is ok, but doesn't offer the same rewards. A normal day consists of a lot of phone calls. These can range from 50-65+calls a day. All of these positions are office based. Analysis by management is only on this role. You are competing against other groups for talk time with the same people. No facility wants this.

Promotion to management is hard if not impossible either way you choose. Since most of management are recruiters it is the better way to go. That is why most people here try to move to that role.
TAC
HR Generalist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2014
Company not diverse. Unfair treatment of minorities and have violations and compliance with laws.
Great company if you are wanting to go into sales
Billing and Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 30, 2014
Worked here for 6 months processing times sheets. Saw how much sales made and got out of there. Great company for sales, not so much for accounting.
Productive fun place to work
Temporary Fast Track Recruitment Recruiter (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaMarch 6, 2014
It was a great place to learn and develop. Everyone is energetic and focused.
An Awsome Game Area, Game room, Putt Golf, Basketball Courts Family Events, Beautiful Working Environment!
Facility Organizer (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: gym membership-participation in the turtle crawl all expenses paid...
Cons: i no longer work there.
Working at Jackson Healthcare was an awesome experience. The elimination of my position was a decision based on budgeting. The transition was facilitated by the Assistant Vice President of the company and if a position that suits my skill set becomes available I am more than welcome back. Having said that, the associates generally feel the same about their positions, and I think it's fare to say they wont be leaving anytime soon.

My position was very multi-task oriented. Originally I was the receptionist, but I take the phrase "See a need, fill a need" as a mandate for being a team player. The "Coliseum" is a fitness club for the Jackson Associates. Four hundred plus participated in the facility. I washed, folded and stocked the towels, washed the fitness apparel of those that required that service (approximately 150 associates). Maintained all fitness equipment, which included staying in contact with the maintenance and equipment services for same. Ordered supplies such as the Shampoo, Conditioner, Bath Gel, Mouthwash, Talc for men and women, Razor etc. anything that one needs to prepare for the day. The idea is that if everyone is treated as an Executive Associate, they are inclined to workout and participate in the plethora of fitness classes and events we had. If anything was out of place I fixed it. Customer Service and scheduling clients for Chiropractic Services, Myo Facial, Salon, Shoe Shine and Shoe Conditioning (me), Massage Therapist and Dry Cleaning were some of the scheduling I performed. There were other task but this should give you a general idea of my work day at Jackson.
Very nice office building
CVO Specialist (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 18, 2013
Hard rewarding work

most enjoyable part is helping small hospitals and clinics with physician coverage
Excellent company in every respect.
Corporate Recruiting & Talent Acquisition (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 25, 2013
Excellent company in every respect. The very best at taking care of it's associates with excellent benefits and every conceivable amenity, such as a gym, restaurant, Starbucks, game room and much more.
Jackson Healthcare, a great company where passion and culture is outstanding
Director of Corporate Recruiting (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 9, 2013
Jackson Healthcare is passionate about being a thought leader in the healthcare industry. They are equally as passionate about creating a culture where associates can accomplish their goals, both professionally and personally.
Small but hard
Management (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: beautiful office
Cons: too many companies with no standard processes.
Small company with big personalities. It's actually 16 different companies rolled under 1. Each company operates differently. Focus overall is family. Company offers family day activities and has a strong focus on charities.

Where improvement can be made is processes. Lack of process create chaos. Many managers have no idea how to do something mainly because they have not been trained. Most managers made it because of their ability to sell but have no administrative skills. One VP does not know how to use email!

Salaries are lower but for some who work on commission, they make up for it.
Nice place to work
Account Executive Recruiter (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 13, 2012
Pros: gym, cafe, arcade
Cons: sometimes have unrealistic expectations
Company really cares about employees. At times they lose sight of anything but the bottom line. You can be a very solid employee earning the company good money but it never seems to be enough though. I completely understand wanting to keep people motivated but at some point it just piles on stress.
Productive and enjoyed working with clients
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Waco, TXOctober 10, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company,Clients were very satisfied with my performance
Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2012
Wonderful company to work for! I spent 4 years here and was promoted to a position that was created for me. I really enjoyed the corporate culture.
Productive place to work with a built in Game Room, and Gym
Intern (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 17, 2012
Pros: cafe
Cons: hours
Great place to work, safe and secure environment. Company really make you feel like family.

About JACKSON HEALTHCARE

Jackson Healthcare can help find physicians to work at hospitals and help keep track of patients as they enter and leave hospitals. – Read more

JACKSON HEALTHCARE Salaries