Jackson Nurse Professionals

Jackson Nurse Professionals United States Employee Reviews

Awesome Company
Travel RN (Current Employee), Multiple PlacesAugust 5, 2014
Pros: cheap insurance
Cons: lack of high paying jobs
Have an amazing recruiter that will back me up 100%. Just wish they had more jobs available.
A true tragedy
PHP/MySQL Lead Web Applications Developer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: experience, reputable, aggressive marketing
Cons: company is now on skeleton crew, secondary to sister company in unrelated industry
Many years ago, this company operated under the name of "Travel Nurse Solutions" and, by legend, was a very thriving staffing firm for travel nurses. Recruiters were supposedly top-notch and consultant benefits were very lucrative.

Unfortunately, the company experienced a period of stagnant growth, during which the recruiter force became very weak and less aggressive. Marketing campaigns were virtually non-existent, and the company abandoned the practice of being personally involved with its consultants, leaving most of them feeling as though they were forgotten. With all of that, the company also failed to stay abreast on the offerings of its competitors and ultimately lost complete sight of its focus on retention (both clients and consultants).

I hired on several months after the then-new CEO, so all of the above is merely hear-say (although, the company's past dominance in the market was very obvious due to the internal corporate artifacts still lingering about). This new CEO was very impressive, full of enthusiasm and rigor and great ideas, and took every opportunity to motivate the staff. He didn't focus only on the production staff, but the entire company as a whole. He introduced reform and also led the way to rebranding the company to what became "Jackson Nurse Professionals". He also brought back aggressive marketing by hiring on an experienced professional specializing in marketing and PR, and began systematically weeding out the stagnant links in the production chain and replacing them with fresh employees eager to prove themselves and move up.

I was hired as part – more... of the reform process. The CEO recognized the fact that the company's web presence was in virtual shambles and in need of a complete overhaul, and funds were being leaked due to outdated internal accounting and CRM software.

Unfortunately, the new CEO was brought in just a bit too late; and as a result; it was decided that JNP would be merged with its sister company (Jackson Therapy Partners) and relocated to Orlando, FL. This corporate decision resulted in the elimination of approximately 90% of the company's employees, myself included. – less
Love the recruiters, very easy to work with
RN (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 28, 2012
Pros: weekly pay and insurance
Cons: expensive health care for family, salary not very competitive in southern states
Very friendly and effecient recruiters. Staff works hard to assure employees and facility are pleased. I work nights and so far the staff members I've worked with have been great. I really enjoyed my last assignment, especially my co-workers.
Excellent in all aspects.
Travel Nurse (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALMay 21, 2012
Pros: excellent compensation package
This company is very easy to work with and for. They are upfront with their information about each prospective assignment. They work hard to prepare you for advertising yourself to prospective employers. Their compensation package is very adequate and they work for you once you except an assignment and are hired.

About Jackson Nurse Professionals

Nearly 80% of nurses return to Jackson Nurse Professionals for their next assignment due to our partnership with facilities nationwide – Read more

Jackson Nurse Professionals Photos