Commercial Collections Specialist:
Jackson Therapy Partners (JTP) Jackson Therapy Partners is America's largest therapy staffing firm specializing in professionals who seek contract and permanent roles in physical, occupational and speech therapy. It also provides employment and workforce solutions to healthcare facilities.
Jackson Nurse Professionals (JNP) Jackson Nurse Professionals specializes in the placement of registered nurses in health care settings nationwide on a per diem, travel/contract, temporary-to-permanent and permanent placement basis.
JTP and JNP have an opening for an experienced commercial collections specialist. This position will be in charge of working with our nationwide clients soliciting payments for outstanding account receivables. The collections specialist will have daily communications with all levels of a client’s organization from accounts receivable departments to CFO or other executives. The collection specialists will also team with JTP and JNP management determining collection priorities. Additionally, the collections specialist will investigate and complete client account receivable analysis and communicate findings to client for purpose of collections. The right person should have extensive knowledge in commercial collections, professional communication and negotiations skills and analytical problem solving skills. This is a team position so you will be working with other collection specialists like yourself. Position offers a salary and unlimited team commission compensation plan.
- Commercial collections – nationwide
- Plan collection strategy for client accounts
- Daily phone communication follow-up for collection of payment with large, medium and small client accounts
- Investigate account discrepancies and client account analysis
- Plan collection strategy for each client account
- Daily/weekly account status reporting
- Process adjustments and write offs
Required Experience & Skills:
- Position requires 4 plus years in a B2B commercial collections position
- Highly organized with ability to plan daily, weekly and monthly priorities
- Experience with financial commercial software applications
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Knowledge and experience with billing systems and processes
- Sense of urgency and flexibility
- Microsoft Excel and other MS business applications