Jackson Therapy Partners

Jackson Therapy Partners Employee Reviews

Travel COTA position throughout MA
COTA (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 16, 2016
Excellent travel company, great communication. 13 week assignments to treat patients per OTR plan of care. Opportunity to work in a variety of settings to determine best fit, or experience new population.
Pros
Top salary, opportunity to work at various settings
Cons
Long travel hours, uncertainty of next position start date due to nature of travel therapy.
great recruiters
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2017
This is a Great company. Very responsive to the employee's needs. The company was easy to onboard. the recruiter was able to walk me through the process.
Pros
great communication to get problems fixed
Cons
non
No help when contract ended
Contractual employee (Former Employee) –  ex employeeJanuary 9, 2014
I loved working with my students on my contract at the special education school but as the school year ended my anxiety rose and rose. Then the year was over and I was out of a job and my benefits were terminated. I slipped at home and broke my leg and was unemployable for the next 6 months. I received no help whatsoever in obtaining a next contract when I was able to resume working.
Pros
Cons
No help getting a next contract
Execellent Staffing Company!
Speech-Languag Pathologist (Current Employee)May 24, 2011
I have completed multiple contracts as a therapist for Jackson Therapy Partners. The benefits and salary are top notch. My recruiter is fabulous! I consider myself a Jackson employee. When I am finishing a contract, I automatically go to Jackson for my next contract. I no longer "shop around!" My recruiter listens to what I want and makes traveling therapy a great work experience!
Good Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXFebruary 11, 2016
My recruiter was always available and ready and willing to help me, I had a good overall experience with them. Even after I lost my job through no fault of my own they were able to get me another position asap, arrange the apartment, and all the details. The only thing is, is that they are kind of pushy. They'll call multiple times when they need something treating you like a child that needs reminding every 5 minutes. I hated that part. But they are a good company overall. No problems with my paycheck or anything else, besides the incessant phone calls to get information from me before my hire date.

I really like the fact that they didn't do business with Relaint, which is a terrible company, not just in my opinion, but all co workers I've ever spoken to. They required such a high productivity level that is was not accomplishable, unless you did not use the bathroom and could be tele-ported to the rooms without walking to them.This is how bad Reliant is. The fact they didn't do business with them was a big plus for me.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no matching 401 (k)
Company new to this facility
COTA (Current Employee) –  Travel positionMay 16, 2016
Very supportive rehab directors at current facility. Rehab staff work as a team. Offers large clinical area, and txs in rooms.
Competitive salary
Traveling physical therapist assistant (Former Employee) –  Hemphill, TXDecember 30, 2014
Company offered good benefits and competitive salary. Work environments were friendly and help was just a question away.
staff supportive
Staff Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2016
the staff was supportive and provided answers to all questions. They appeared to work hard to ensure positive work experience.
Loved the facility I was placed in.
LPTA (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJanuary 12, 2014
I loved the facility I was placed in. I didn't get paid enough per hour and compensation/benefits were just enough to get by.
Pros
Loved the people I worked with
environment condusive for work
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2016
I worked with primarily DPT's who were willing to teach you without being judgmental. Recruiter was very professional and helpful with any problems that arose.
Pros
work environment
Cons
area of town
great company
occupational therapy assistant (Former Employee) –  California, Washington, Arkansas and FloridaSeptember 2, 2014
Several travel positions nationwide. great benefits and pay.
Worst Travel agency to work for
Travel Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 28, 2014
I am from MA, I had a 16-week contract work at a facility in OH. One week into the contract the facility tells me they have hired a permanent OTR and I have three more weeks before the new OTR started which means I would have to leave. The recruiter I was working with stated that he had no idea that they were looking for a permanent OTR. I spoke to several other agencies, they stated they must have mentioned it to my agency because they had to have been in the process of interviewing when they hired me as a contract employee. Since I knew I was going to be in the area for 4 months I signed a 4-months lease, My recruiter still haven't found another contract work and now I'm actively searching on my own to see if I can find at least a PRN position until my lease is up. I would not recommend anyone to sign a contract with Jackson Therapy Partners.
The facilities I work at are not always the same setting.
LPTA (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2013
I enjoy working at different settings, it helps keep me in the know of new or different techniques. During a typical day I clock in, print out my schedule, and start work. I may need to question it, so I seek out the DOR or PT. Most of the management has been okay, but some have been distant or hard to pin down after the initial orientation. My co-workers have been nice to me and helpful when I'm uncertain what I need to do or the best way to handle a situation if I don't know all the channels. The hardest part of a travel job is getting to know the people I work with and their personalities, to blend in the best and not having family or my friends around after work. The most enjoyable part is getting the chance to learn new techniques or machinery from someone who specializes in it.
Pros
Meals are sometimes furnished or available at a low cost, the areas I stay at can be entertaining, and the pay scale is good.
Cons
Contract work is lonely at times, someone is needed to watch your house, and I sometimes feel travelers don't connect well if they haven't a specialty.
Supervisor was very supportive and friendly!
Traveling Speech Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 10, 2012
Excellent place to work. I liked the variety of assignments in healthcare in Michigan and Pennsylvania. My husband is a History teacher and loved going to Gettysburg with me on an assignment. The hardest part of the job was maintaining 85-90% productivity when the facility did not have many patients, especially speech.I'm considered a "people person" by my supervisors and colleagues. It was nice to have a change of venue for the summer months.
Pros
many locations and jobs in healthcare settings
Cons
would like a variety school positions and healthcare
Traveling agency
Traveling Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dillon, MTAugust 10, 2015
I did only one travelling assignment with them. They seemed to be effective and efficient in what they did. I always got a quick response to questions and my recruiter followed up frequently with me.
Pros
effective and efficient
Cons
on one travelling assignment available
Incredible Agents
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 6, 2012
I never feel without communication or support. You certainly must be able to "hit the ground running" during assignments, however it is a great learning experience. I actually run into coworkers in the field from JTP, as the company is huge. The hardest part of the job for me is the not knowing if I will have a next assignment, as I am fulltime with this company. I love meeting new people and seeing new places. This company allows me to meet people I never would have otherwise met.
Supportive management team.
OTR/L (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Top-rated healthcare placement agency for temporary positions in all settings including hospital inpatient, outpatient, and inpatient rehabilitation along with skilled nursing facilities, and schools.
Pros
Expansive network throughout the United States
Cons
Does not place individuals in international positions
This is a contract company in which i have been placed in several different setting with multiple contracts
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  all throughout OhioJanuary 13, 2015
Jackson Therapy has been a good place to work. They have provided continual work in the Ohio area. Easy to reach recruiter and willing to help with any situation.
Pros
Good staff support
Cons
lack of contracts in Kentucky
Overall - Good
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  orlando, FloridaMarch 27, 2015
Great place to really learn how to excel in the staffing industry. I was introduced to the staffing world here and quickly excelled.
Have a good recruited that was able to find jobs for me as a traveler
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2013
Enjoyed working at the different facility, learning different skills and techniques.
Pros
Able to schedule your lunch and work hours
Cons
Sometime assisgement would end before assigned contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jackson Therapy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Jackson Therapy Partners Reviews by Location