We are currently looking to hire an Accounting Manager at Jade Global in our San Jose CA offices.
Please visit our web site at www.jadeglobal.com Please review the position details below.
Please contact Roger Wiese if you are interested. Please put your name and title Accounting Manager in the subject line when sending an email.
Title: Accounting Manager
Responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
The Accounting Manager is also expected to make recommendations to the CEO for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial
Reporting. This position must meet tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and financial reporting.
1. Manage AP and AR Shared Services Staff (2) located in India
2. General Ledger
3. Cash Management
5. Managerial and Statutory Reporting
Accounting Manager Job Duties:
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
- Ensure all financial and statutory reporting deadlines are met
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
- Work with direct report to establish performance goals and objectives for each