Company is leading the way in the discovery and personalization of digital entertainment. Helps power top brands around the world with market-leading guides, metadata, recommendations, audience analytics and advanced advertising solutions. With products deployed through an innovative cloud-based platform, Company is enabling customers worldwide to increase their reach, drive consumer satisfaction and create a better entertainment experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides support and maintenance for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) products and solutions (CQ and Scene7 technologies). AEM helps customers organize and manage the delivery of creative assets and other content across digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, email, social media, and video. The web analyst is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of the Adobe AEM solution offering as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions and interfacing with business units throughout.
The candidate should have proven experience delivering complex solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by the Project Manager and Technical Architect. In addition, the candidate should be capable of providing leadership within a team as required by the project.
- Manage the ongoing web production lifecycle and development process
- Work cross-functionally to translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Leverages industry trends, technology and leading practices to challenge the status quo in support of long-term developments
- Develop and manage production projects to completion
- Leads and facilitates status meetings and presentations
- Plans, manages and allocates staff resources for digital product production projects
- Communicates and controls scope, schedules, assignments, and open issues with internal and external teams
- Help troubleshoot complex technical problems involving multiple environment and application integration
- Documents and monitors technical issues and recommends enhancements in support of best-in-class online experience
- Acts as the project expert retaining and communicating all project history
- Manages, evaluate and respond to change requests and bug backlogs.
- Ongoing site maintenance, content updates, enhancements, design, bug fixes, new and feature releases
- Participates in application deployment and maintenance releases off hours and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or related field and 5 - 7 years’ experience.
- Java Development experience in a team environment.
- Experience with a CMS platform is required. Experience with Adobe AEM/CQ, Drupal or WordPress.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Test & Target, Adobe Site Catalyst. Familiarity with Photoshop and other Adobe CS3 apps.
- Experience in development of Java Server Pages and related technologies
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of web content management systems e.g., Vignette, Interwoven TeamSite, Drupal, Tridion, IBM WCM, etc.; Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling; Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills.
- Adapt to and work effectively in challenging situations.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Debugging and appropriate debugging tools usage skills in general TCP/IP networking, UNIX and/or Windows NT/2000 Operating system, HTTP protocol and request processing, SMTP, etc. are a plus.
- Experience in at least one of the current SQL dialects is a plus.
- Administration and debugging of Web servers, e.g. Apache is a plus.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology & Practice, ideally with designing and programming of applications using Object Oriented Programming Methodology utilizing Java language constructs
- Ideal candidate will be flexible and have the ability to think/act strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and work as an individual contributor to solve problems and meet goals
- Work independently from a remote location and as a member of a cross-functional team.
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
About Jade Global
Headquartered in San Jose California, Jade Global is the leading provider of complete industry-specific IT solutions,...