Jagged Peak Employee Reviews

Learned to make judgement decisions
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLMarch 15, 2017
Overall a good experience. Met interesting people of diverse backgrounds and countries. Wished I could have spoken Spanish and Cuban dialects more fluently.
Over all good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 11, 2017
The job was well presented to me and shown good explaining to me, of what i have to do while i worked there. I can say that it i had an opertunity to work the job again i will work the job again.
Pros
2, 15 minutes and 1, 30 minute breakes
Everybody is very productive and works together in getting the job done!
Offie Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 4, 2016
A typical day at work starts at a "Good Morning" and a very welcoming experience. No body ever seems to be in a bad mood. Everyone seems to be happy to be at work and to start their day.

In all my experience in working with employers/employees, I have never experienced such a fun, fulfilled day. Getting things done in a timely manner and everyone working together to get things accomplished before the days end.

Since the day I walked in the door, I still have not heard one employee or employer complain. It just seems that everybody knows what there job is and gets it done.

Everyone is friendly, smiles and works very hard. To me, it almost seems like a family to me. Caring individuals!
Pros
Great atmosphere, everybody contributes and the job gets done no matter what!
Cons
At this time, I do not have any Cons.
Lack of work life balance
Software Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 20, 2016
It started out good. Then it slid down hill.

Everything is high priority. Excessive OT, with out comp time. Sink or swim with no life guard. People are knowledgeable, but they are busy putting out fires to help you much.

Lack of tools to do job. Low amount of resources.
Pros
n/a
Cons
listed above
No work life balance
Software Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2016
only stayed 3 months never got trained asked repeatedly for help no support if you haven't been there for at least 3 years you will know nothing and have to learn on your own. Worked directly with the CEOs and they still were not responsive.
productive workplace
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 2, 2016
productive work place stayed busy had to put my two weeks notice in and move back to Ocala florida and started working at cheney brother's
Great client list, great location. No advancement/ structured training
Help Desk Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLDecember 22, 2015
Hardest part of the job is getting a person/resource to assist you with a current issue. Its 80% of the time a "figure it out" type of environment and little to no training.

Hardest part of the job: Frustration in wanting to help but you cant because you were never taught what to do.
Pros
Looks great on a resume
Cons
No training structure, bad attitudes, high stress with unreachable deadlines
Stressful
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  St. petersbrug FLJuly 27, 2015
This company was fun at first until we had a change in management. Once they see you are able to do something they will drain the life out of
Easy, fun, enjoyable.
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 26, 2015
As long as you keep on your job, management is great! Co-workers were awesome and we always had a fun time. No real hard parts to this job, but the most enjoyable was break.
Eh...
work (Current Employee) –  Pinellas Park, FLApril 28, 2015
I learned a lot, most of the coworkers were ok, thrown into a sink or swim type of atmosphere, no structure and lack of management.

Want to know more about Jagged Peak?

Ask a question
productive and fun place to work
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 9, 2014
i had a variety of responsibilities at tradewinds and i loved every position i held there. i love working with the public
Professional, Casual attire, family friendly, great place to work
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 17, 2014
Jagged Peak Inc. is a great place to work, fast paced, growing, great perks, casual attire, great benefits.
Pros
Free Nespresso coffee
Cons
High Pressure
Dynamic
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  TampaFebruary 23, 2014
Dynamic environment with huge opportunity to learn and enhance your skills
Good company but certain managers uses favortism which forces more work on one individuals
packager/picker (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 26, 2013
warehouse production line. fast past team player environment dealing with the best product coffee.
Pros
Cons
favortism
Bad for Career
IT (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 21, 2013
While the job was a straight forward position, and the co-workers are for the most part an exceptional team, the management team is a disaster! The management and their Inner-Circle make decisions based on a vision, I guess, because it is not based on and facts. There are a lot of weekend and after hours jobs, and no additional compensation in time off or pay. The company does not support the employees training or tools required to do a job correctly. They also do not support doing a job correctly, and they consistently sell 'Vaporware' to clients that has not been developed. So employees are tasked with extra hour to make it work.

So, overall, the employees are fantastic, but the management team needs to step down. I had seen several employees leave because of lack of direction or planning, but the management is like a family circle, and reason is not needed to make decisions. The company hires and fires employees based on current needs and available funds, but when your current need is over, so are you, no notice or anything.

In summary, only go here if you are desperate for employment. And keep looking for another job, or else you will soon be out the door, unprepared.
Pros
Very good team members.
Cons
Poor direction and weak management