JAGUAR LAND ROVER Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun work place with supportive management. I would rate is as 5 stars
finance analyst (Former Employee) –  JAGUAR LAND ROVERNovember 24, 2015
For the last 5 years I was working for different companies as a contractor. The last 3 years it was Jaguar land Rover.
I learned how to quick learn new Accounts Packages, be a good team player, be more priorities in any tasks.
I enjoyed in all my jobs that I performed, as it involved huge communication with different people, from whom I learned a lot.
I can tell that I enjoyed to work with Jaguar Land Rover. As I completed 3 different projects, the contract was ended.
So, I would like to back to this company.
I think Jaguar Land Rover is the one best place where to work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Very nice place to work with a fantastic team to assist to daily duties.
Studio Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gaydon, EnglandMay 13, 2015
Have been working as a studio engineer for the last 2 years, living a childhood dream within the automotive car design field.
Pros
Good working enviroment, Fantastic Team
Cons
Contract work
Fun environment with immense opportunity to advance
Product Development Operations (Former Employee) –  Coventry, RIFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day involved meeting with the clients to gather requirements, documenting requirements and communicating the requirements to the product development team.

The hardest part was to get all the requirements right before going ahead with the development process. Most enjoyable part was getting to work with the most experienced and amazing people.
Create proof of concept applications for Jaguars and Land Rovers
Developer (Former Employee) –  Portland OregonOctober 6, 2014
For the most part, good people to work with in that everyone was friendly. One of the project managers tried to do too much and if things feel through the cracks, would tend to blame everyone under him rather than take responsibility for his failure. Outside of that, it is a cool place to work.

How many places can you get paid well and play around with a Jaguar or high end Land Rover?

If you are a Linux freak, you will be in heaven as that is what the vehicle computers are based on (Tizen is a flavor of Linux).
Pros
very flexible work schedule
Cons
inadequate project manager
Great place to work,Nice people,Sharp product line
Sales Guide (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 26, 2013
Meet customers as they walk in the door to inquiry about Jaguar and Land Rovers Automobiles.
Responded to internet inquires and in coming phone calls as well as making ten to twenty out bound call on a daily base.
Work with a great management team as well as a great group of guys that were also in the car business.

The hardest part of job was working in all kinds of weather and the most enjoyable part was handing the keys of a brand new car to a customer seeing the excitement on there face.
Pros
high earning potential
Cons
retail hours
great place to work
Senior System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJJanuary 27, 2013
great management very friendly. nice office enviornment and very friendly and family oriented place
Pros
cafe
Crisis
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJAugust 10, 2012
They have been going through an identity crisis for some time now. They are their own worst enemy.
Ongoing crisis
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJAugust 10, 2012
Organization has been going through an identity crisis for some time now. They are their own worst enemy when it comes to policy & procedures...
all the guys and female workers were all of great character,Never a dule moment
retro fit mechanic (Former Employee) –  halewoodOctober 21, 2011
Great plant to work at,all the staff were great,security was spot on and the location of halewood is fantastic to get to by motorway
Pros
totaly profesional
Cons
rained every day