Jaguar Land Rover Employee Reviews

Going to put my two weeks in soon
Porter (Current Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAMay 18, 2017
Not a place I can see myself at much longer, people are great but alot of the decisions they make are pretty awful. Not enough money to support my kids, and you walk to the point it damages your feet. The acid burns and stains your skin.
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Too little pay for hard work
Potential to make good money.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 8, 2017
Good place to work and grow with an upcoming company. If your interested in the automotive field and looking for a nice place to work this may be the job for you!
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours
it was ok
l Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist l (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAApril 26, 2017
the employees are very thoughtful and sweet although the manager is disorganized. He is new so he is still figuring everything out for himself but he often forgets the needs of the employees
Depends On Your Situation
Internet Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, MAApril 25, 2017
I saw good people suffer in their position and I also saw others thrive in theirs. It totally depends on your position and ability to do the job and whether you're worth it to management.
Pros
Many staff members are smart and friendly
Cons
Your situation may degrade due to corporate decisions
JLR Veterans Careers Program
Veterans Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 24, 2017
This company walks the talk! They have a current program that is designed to offer employment to US Military Veterans - based on the skills they acquire on Active Duty. A very very classy company to work with!
For more information go to www,jlrvets.com

Jaguar Land Rover Veterans Careers Program
Pros
Great Corporate Support
Cons
Not enough people know about this program
The best dealership in Cincinnati
General Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiMarch 23, 2017
IF you are looking for a career in automotive sales at the dealership level, there is no better place to work than here. The management is excellent. The hours are industry best and the pay plan is second to none.

Customers can be challenging and rewarding as is the case at any dealership, but you also have the rare opportunity to meet the most successful folks in Cincinnati.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Hours
Hard work and long hours and you will succeed
Luxury Automotive Sales (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 9, 2017
If you are willing to give your all for a heavy amount of hours you will succeed. Decent place with decent team. General Manager is very talented and great to work with and learn from. If you sell cars, you'll want to sell the best there is, and JLR is hot.
Professional atmosphere with advancement opportunity's
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMarch 7, 2017
I have worked here nearly 4 years. I started out as a part time receptionist, one day a week. Recently my role has shifted into the service department as a concierge/ assistant.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
no benefits.
Would not work for this location if asked back
Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYMarch 1, 2017
The location is very unorganized. There is very little communication between the technicians, dispatcher and the service advisors. No one is held accountable for there mistakes, To many come backs, to many no problem found comments from technicians. No QC. The ball was dropped to many times a day. Valets constantly disappearing, cars washed poorly or not at all. Money taken from vehicle etc.

There is no lunch room/break room, there is only two bathrooms for 50 people,

Seriously not a easy environment to work in, however the people I worked with were very nice ( coworkers / support staff ).

Management promised the moon, he cant even reach the tree tops
nothing but empty promises smoke and mirrors,
Pros
laughed alot
Cons
to many to list
Great internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mahwah, NJFebruary 27, 2017
A great place for a college student looking to gain great corporate experience. People are open and willing to help. I recommend this place!
Always changing and Improving
Service Advisor & Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2017
We are always on the edge of innovation and constantly improving our client and employee experiences.
With the new technology JLR keeps us on our toes and provide excellent training materials.
Great brand low pay
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Great brand however they do not pay well and raises are hardly given unless you fight for them. Also they change GM too much (4 in one year). They fire the managers who do the most work and the ones that customers appreciate the most. The whole company needs to go through a training in teamwork and customer service (all departments). You need to value your employees more.
Pros
great people to work with, great brand
Cons
low pay, no room for advancement, too much change in management.
Detail er
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 5, 2017
So we cleaned cars for 8hrs. Help move cars around the lot taking investor of the cars we had on the lot helping customer's.picking up customer's from home or from there job
Pros
Good work group
Cons
Hot outside long days
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  out of the USJanuary 19, 2017
Short term internship, it was a good opportunity for me to learn CRM system. Also i had the opportunity to experience such a big multi-national company
Fast Growing Automotive Group
Used Vehicle Director (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2017
A great place to grow a career. The company is consistently buying dealerships. They are a great employer for some who wants to get in on the ground floor and move up fast.
Pros
Demo's for managers, High-end customer base, growth potential
Cons
High Turnover
Hardworking
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  paint shopJanuary 9, 2017
My time at JLR was far from easy although it was one of my greatest experiences as a young engineer it was tiring and hardwork.
Pros
learnt a lot
Cons
I love meeting new people and making them feel happy at the end of every sale.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 30, 2016
I go above and beyond to make sure every person I meet feels like family. I'm open hearted and kind to all no matter the situation.
Was a fun and productive place to work.
Valet (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 13, 2016
I drove cars to where they needed to go. Helped customers find the correct people to talk to and even delivered cars to customers houses when needed.
Productive and professional
Receptionist/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 12, 2016
The environment is beautiful, the people are amazing no complaints. Its very family oriented upscale wonderful. Everyone loves and helps each other. Love this place
got to cold
Automotive service porter (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 9, 2016
I liked the job overall and all the people I got to network with just got to cold to wash the cars outside but overall I liked the job and the people I worked with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaguar Land Rover. Our community is ready to answer.