Jamba Juice

Jamba Juice Employer Reviews

Fun environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: half off smoothies!
Serving up smoothies and having a discount was great! It was a really fun summer job and I would still have worked there if I didn't have to leave for College! I was promoted to assistant manager and felt as if I could have advanced further but I wanted to get my education.
fun and hands on
Temp (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 14, 2014
great to talk with customers and serve. It was fun being with my coworkers and making delicious drinks everyday
Excellent Overall Experience
General Manager (Former Employee), San Luis Obispo, CAJuly 14, 2014
This company has the best people working for them. There is always a friendly and fun atmosphere. The owners have their employees best interests in mind.
Fun place to work
Training Mentor (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 12, 2014
Pros: free smoothie
Cons: teen environment
The staff is young so it is perfect for a first job. It was easy to learn and develop in the company which is great when first starting to work. The work environment was like a family!
Professional and fun environment
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Troutdale, ORJuly 10, 2014
Jamba provided me with a great place to grow and learn. I was lucky enough to learn so many management duties to keep my skills sharp.
ok job.
General Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2014
I was in management and if yours sales don't meet there expectations look for another job because you dont have long before they cut you.
Best Place Work In Your Life
Shift Lead/Back-Up Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2014
Pros: food smoothies and great way to stay in shape
Cons: slow days
Get job to work. Loved the team. Loved customers and produces.
fun work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee), 176 5th aveJuly 2, 2014
the manager was one of the best employers any one could ever ask for. the enjoyable part was working with the amazing team, you really do become a family, a dysfunctional loving family.
fun place, lots of freedom, and discount smoothies
Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Cerrito, CAJune 30, 2014
cool place to work lots of faces management was cool and were always great!
Very fun, energetic place to work with high volume of guests
Manager In Charge/Shiftlead (Former Employee), Twin Falls, IDJune 29, 2014
Pros: fun, energetic, healthy lifestyle, co-workers
Cons: long hours, no breaks, managment
Jamba Juice was a very fun place to work. I learned a lot about the working force here because it was my first real job. My co-workers were wonderful and great to work with. The management started out very strong but with a couple changes it started to crumble. The hardest part about this job was very long hours (8-12 hours) with no breaks. The most – more... enjoyable aspect was the people I worked with and the guests I got to interact with. – less
easy and fun
Team Member (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COJune 28, 2014
Pros: 50% off
Cons: mostly part time
You don't really do much and its really easy to talk to and get along with all the team member you work with. the days go quick and the store is roomy.
productive,fast paced and overall friendly
Assistant general manager (Former Employee), Costa mesaJune 24, 2014
Fun place to work. Co-workers were friendly. Learned a lot working for Jamba juice.
Fun place to work with
Team Member (Former Employee), Brentwood, CAJune 21, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
A quick and easy routine to learn. Very easy going. Good to work and gain experience in many areas.
A Fun Filled Job
Team Member (Former Employee), Carpentersville, ILJune 19, 2014
At Jamba its a fun and easy going job. thge management staff and coworkers all get along because its just you and the manager on shift togehter so you work as a team. which is the most enjoyable part of the job. you make smoothies and baked goods and detail clean the store on shiftbut nothing really to bad.
fun place
Manager (Former Employee), Modesto, CAJune 18, 2014
easy going enviroment and easy to go to school at the same time. However, not much room for advancement
First Job at Jamba
Team Member (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 17, 2014
Working at Jamba Juice has been a good experience for my first job. A regular day will generally be the same things, mostly taking orders, making drinks and serving with exceptions only to the closing and opening shifts. Management is generally pretty laid back when everything is working well but the District management focuses on pointless micromanagement – more... and petty matters. The hardest part of the Job is the Rush, on hot days when the store can be overflowing with wait times up to 30 minuets for one drink. The best part of the job is the generally laid back nature of the job. – less
Fast paced, enjoyable, team orientated.
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Boulder, COJune 14, 2014
Pros: fast paced, quick promotion.
Cons: hands-off management.
A typical day at work: Responsible for maintaining shift operations, ensuring the store appearance and cleanliness were held to Jamba's standards
Communicated all shift issues, concerns and needs to the store General Manager
Motivated and mentored team members to deliver customer service excellence
Accountable for the customer engagement experience – more... on the shift
Led and managed shifts while acting as manager in charge of store. Deployed Team Members as required to meet business demands and make necessary staffing decisions
Followed all food safety, cash handling and operations procedures and policies
Performed all cash handling requirements of a manager in charge including close-outs, safe accountability and cash drops. Conduct inventories and process orders as required.

What you learned: Learned food service basics,customer service.

Management: Hands off, basic training.

Your co-workers: Friendly, engaging.

The hardest part of the job: Dealing with upset customers.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Fun environment. – less
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers
Team Member (Current Employee), Encino, CAJune 10, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: salary
A typical day at work includes taking the guest order and make their drinks accurately. Have to have knowledge about our products for any questions guest may have. Need to keep the store clean and in great condition. Coworkers are really fun and friendly as so is management. Rush hours can be the most difficult part of the job as you are taking care – more... of dozens of guest at the same time. – less
Shift Lead
Shift Manager (Former Employee), visalia, caJune 9, 2014
Pros: free smoothie per shift, customer raves
Cons: flexible shifts, bi weekly pay, (most employees are part time)
Fun, Integrity, Balance, Empowerment, Respect, these are the fundamental building blocks of the work environment. Must have a positive attitude and be open to the diversity of culture.
Mostly okay but lacking
Team Member (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: 50% off smoothies
Cons: little pay, seasonal hours, no room for advancement
My coworkers, managers, and district manager are awesome. We have fun and make light of some hard situations. But the job doesn't pay enough for me to live on and considering that everyone that works with me are well over the age of 18 and some, including me, have families- this is not enough.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jamba Juice

This company is blending up business with its fruit-filled drinks. Jamba operates the Jamba Juice chain, the leading outlet for – Read more