Jamba Juice

Jamba Juice Employer Reviews

Fun but not worth the pay
Team Lead (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: bad employers, too much labor, minimum wage
Minimum wage pay for way too much labor and hard tasks. Gets out late and some employees start joking around and don't do their job. Learned a lot about teamwork until we changed managers. Co-workers are cool and chill but tend to slack off with less strict managers.
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Assisting in ringing up customers purchases
Clean the facility by mopping, sweeping, and washing equipment to maintain a safe work environment
Break down and put together equipment that is used for company production
Assist with stocking incoming inventory into our facility in a safe and healthy manner
Good place to start
Team Member/Team Leader (Current Employee), Escondido, CAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: cheap smoothies and goods sold there, flexible hours
Cons: expect you to know everything within the first month
Glad Jamba took me in with little to no experience. Great people! I mean the half off on smoothies and food is great. Sometimes it gets busy when you least expect it but you'll get used to it. Just have to memorize the favorite recipes and what not and not be stressed when it gets busy then you're solid. they'll help you.
Outgoing work place.
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Deer Park, ILJanuary 17, 2015
Running the stage at jamba juice means acting cheerful and greeting guests as they walk in. As well as cashier, safe counts, customer serivce, cleaning. I learned how to become a paper and do paperwork as well as be organized. I am a manager at my job currently and all the staff gets along very well. We have a open door poilcy and we all are one team. The hardest part of this job would be not enough staff coverage. The more enjoyable part of my day would be working with my staff and guests and getting to know the guests that come in.
fun atmosphere
Team Member/ Training Mentor/ Shift Manager (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 16, 2015
Worked with peers, fun and messy with smoothies. Great team player environment
productive fun workplace
Customer Service/Shift Lead (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 15, 2015
performers advance to higher position
reasonable hours were giving to each employee who can complete them
employees energetic always fun to work with
Too Much Work with Little Compensation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Berkeley, CAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: half off smoothies
Cons: no accountability, low wages, stressful corporate management
This job was very labor intensive. I was on my feet 8 hours a day and sometimes more than that. On several occasions managers would have to work 9-12 hours a day due to poor scheduling and attempts to save money by cutting labor.
The food was good and the staff were fun and energetic. The corporate management was detached and harsh. Even after following their rules it was still stressful and scary when they came in to check on us. They over stepped managers and degraded them in front of employees.
The benefits were awful. No one was being paid enough for the hard work they were doing. There was no accountability for when things would go wrong.
It was nice getting 50% off smoothies and I learned a lot of management skills from this job. The people working in the actual stores were great and supportive.
Good Experience for customer service
Team Member (Current Employee), Del Mar, San DiegoJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: discounted for employee
Cons: healthcare
The typical day is to greeting costumers, making smoothies and juices. I learned to make smoothies and juices under 3 minutes and also greeting costumers at the same time. My co-workers are very friendly and they taught me many things.

The hardest part is to make smoothies and greeting costumers at the same time, and the most enjoyable part of job is to make delicious smoothies.
High paced environment with energy
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Everett, WAJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: job stability
Cons: no teamwork, work-life balance
Jamba Juice is one of the most energetic places I have ever worked. Started out at a team member for about 3 months and then was promoted to a shift lead after that. Shift lead was a lot of experience building. I loved the fact that I could coach and develop a team, while still being able to have fun.
After being a lead for about a year, I was promoted to be an AGM. This was the eye opener for me. I spend most of my time at work (about 50-60 hours a week), and when I go home my work is never done. I receive phone calls and emails that I have to respond to immediately, and I really have no balance in life at all. This is the hardest thing for me because I need balance.
A great launching platform with a fun and friendly environment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: great place to build skills, incentives, one on one training, employee discount, great working enviorment
Cons: pay freezes, raise freezes
My time at Jamba juice taught me a lot about myself as a person committed to bringing smiles and great customer service to the masses. Not only did I receive management training there but I also was challenged to take on many responsibilities and be creative in growing the business. I was in charge of hiring,developing staff, scheduling, inventory management, labor management, sales, marketing and fundraising. I was trained to know many different elements of the business so that I could go open new stores or produce solutions for other stores in my district. I had great experiences with my general managers, they empowered me and challenged me to be the ambassador of my district as well as developed skills in me that will benefit my future.I took particular pride in training and developing my team. It feels amazing knowing with my training I was able to develop many individuals into some of the best managers and trainers in the district. The only thing that was lacking was in the change of new ownership. Their direction and vision for their company wasn't one I saw myself thriving in. But that still does not take away from the fact that I really valued and appreciated my time there.
Fun and Great Culture
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Great overall experience, where people are first and the team is encouraged to have fun. You are encouraged to build your team based on the core values of Jamba and that in turn creates a fun and engaging culture. The room for growth is limited and the overall management changes frequently.
Very Fast paced, guest oriented job.
Team Member (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: discounts on all products!
Cons: getting adjusted to the fast pace
There was a lot to learn in a very short amount of time but with practice you become accustom to the very fast paced environment. within weeks you'll be able to rattle off product knowledge and its benefits of the op of your head without mistake. the hardest part of the job was getting used to the very fast pace. the mos enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction i got from actually completing my tasks without mistake in the companies regulation "3 min or less".
fun work place
Occupancy Accountant (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 4, 2015
This is a fun place to work with a good work/life balance. Some positions have been outsourced so moral has taken a hit.
Great company!
Team Member (Current Employee), SalemDecember 31, 2014
I love the equal balance of casual yet professional aspects of the atmosphere at Jamba Juice. I have made such a great friendships working here. There's certainly some downsides, just like in any job, but it would be a great first job for a high school/college student.
Management was lazy and equipment was broken
Team Lead (Former Employee), San Carlos, CADecember 30, 2014
I did not like working at the Jamba Juice in San Carlos due to all the equipment being broken which makes it harder and sometimes unable to do my job. Also the management there was very lazy in terms of leading one another and especially the scheduling.
Good and Energetic Envirioment
Team Member (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 23, 2014
Pros: managers and team members
Cons: short brakes and unstable schedule
Very good place with team members full of energy and ready to work. also the costumers always leave with a smile and happy fo the service. they don't have a good healthcare or union but its better than none. i enjoyed my job there. i just wish they had a stable schedule.
Awsome workplace and co-workers
Shift Leader (Former Employee), San LeandroDecember 22, 2014
Pros: fun staff
Cons: healthcare
Fun place to work at. Ability to grow in the company. Fast pace environment. Very flexible workplace.
Quick Fast Pace Job
Team Member (Former Employee), Royal Palm Beach, FloridaDecember 20, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: commute to work
When it came to working here everything was enjoyable except the commute to work for me. Other than that the day would consist of cleaning blenders, making smoothies and food, cleaning bathrooms, washing dishes, and restocking. The place was upbeat and always had good music playing, the staff I worked with were very kind and helpful in helping me learn new things.
Vibrant, fun, positive place to work
Team Lead / Nutrition Rep / Soccer Coach / Caterer (Former Employee), Seattle, WADecember 17, 2014
Jamba Juice offers delicious, healthy products designed to promote individual and community wellbeing. The job requires diligence, quick learning, and the ability to let loose and have fun.
Fun workplace.
Team Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Hayward, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: free baked goods.
Cons: benefits
The most enjoyable part at work is making customers happy. A typical day at work is when it's a hot day and a lot of customers come in to get a smoothie. Co workers are friendly........

1 2 3 4 5

About Jamba Juice

This company is blending up business with its fruit-filled drinks. Jamba operates the Jamba Juice chain, the leading outlet for – Read more