A challenging Civil Engineering Project Manager position is available with a small consulting firm in central Wyoming. The candidate must hold a P.E. and have five or more years of progressive experience. Experience in the design of municipal infrastructure, roads and water resources is desirable. Masters degree in engineering or business and experience in Wyoming is a plus.
- Must understand the importance of Business Development and administration of project budgets and schedules.
- Interface with clients to meet project objectives
- Prepare fee and scope proposals for civil planning and design work
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Must have a proven record of successful projects and satisfied clients
- Civil 3D proficiency is necessary.
- Some localized travel is required to conduct business development and monitor projects.
An excellent benefits package includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance; vacation; retirement program; and more! The area offers some of the nation’s best outdoor recreation opportunities.
If you are interested in joining a firm where values are upheld, please email or send a resume to:
James Gores and Associates, P.C.
111 North Third Street East
Riverton, WY 82501