Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l United States Employee Reviews

They laid alot of people off at once
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Allison, TXApril 21, 2015
It was really hard sometimes. you have to call out to company and must make to appointment a day . If you didn't you would get in trouble
I had fun, where I worked it was grave yard position, I worked at a bowling alley.
Janitor (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 18, 2015
Pros: We did get our lunch break's
Cons: There's no benefit plan like insurance.
I got my job done, I enjoy working at the bowling alley, I did show up on time to work. I also liked my boss, we work together has a team so did my other co-worker's.
great enviroment to work in
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Addison, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: work was easy
Cons: crowded enviroment
My typical day at work was great and easy going. My co workers and managers where great. The staff was like family, there was never an bored moment. theere was always work to be done.
Did alot of cleaning
Janitor (Former Employee), Slidell laApril 13, 2015
I clean a lot of builing in my period of time. met a lot of new faces and it was a family own business. so the management was great
Great Entry Level Position!
Nation Accounts Intermediary (Current Employee), Addison, TXApril 9, 2015
Pros: Luncheons, Steady Hours
At the start of my day, I check my emails and respond accordingly. I usually correspond with my clients via email during my first half of the day, then perform account follow-ups with the second half of my day via phone and email. I usually close out my day by making sure all of my clients have heard back from me with appropriate and timely correspondence. My managers are great and allow me to work independently and with no supervision, enabling me to excel and maintain high levels of productivity.
I enjoy my boss and my co-workers before they moved their business.
Janitor (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 3, 2015
Pros: My boss gave me lunch break's, sometimes brought lunch
Cons: We had coverage insurance
I enjoy my job, my boss was never discriminating towards me about my criminal back ground, also he loved the way I worked, I got along with my co-workers I picked the slack of other's at work. I'm a very hard worker and I got a raised by my boss.
Buffing and burnishing hard surfaces, routine office and restroom cleaning
Custodial (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 31, 2015
Pros: The opportunity towards becoming employed, the pay checks, and the opportunity to present myself.
Cons: Daily traveling distance for three hours.
typical day at work consisted of routine office and restroom cleaning.Vacuuming, mopping (dry & damp) floors.Good management. The most hardest part of the job was the distance driving daily upon one located in High-point, NC (High-point Enterprise) for a three hour schedule being a residence of Winston Salem, NC.
you are the boss
Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Charlotte,ncFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: you are your own boss
A company that is good wide spread but you are the Boss unless you work for someone else.. some contracts are long for days or months, others are 1 or 2 days so it is what it is..
fun place to work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2015
Open office in the mornings and close down in the evening
Handle incoming calls and emails and routing appropriately
Greet office visitors
Maintain cleanliness of the office premises
Maintain inventories and supplies
Complete check requests and purchase orders
Assist HR with hiring procedures and related paperwork
Provide data support to all departments
Productive workplace with wonderful employees
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Jani King was extremely busy company, handling franchise owners as well as customers. This regional office with headquarters in Dallas was responsible for anything from selling franchises to satisfied customers served by franchisees. As a head of the customer service department I was in charge of all problem resolutions between the company, franchisees and customers as well as reporting to the regional manager and coordinating projections by the headquarters office. Every department had to be in sync with one another and communication was essential. Working at Jani King tough me multitasking, communicating and handling many difficult situations that any company might experience. Great experience.
Typical Sales job
Sr. Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 26, 2015
Work on contracts for commercial cleaning for all types of business in the Birmingham,al area. Turn over rate is high and they do not pay much on mileage.
Bills Fan
Operations Supervisor/Bills Stadium (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYDecember 15, 2014
I have had the opportunity to wor for the Bills for nine years now. Jani King makes it fun to be at a game and share it with the fans
productive and stable
administration (Current Employee), cleveland ohioDecember 12, 2014
Pros: laid back
Cons: short breaks
i enjoy working for this company they have shown me respect and its a gray work place
could not work here
Custodian (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 8, 2014
Cons: by myself in a school
left in high school alone at night and was just told to clean it.
Be your own boss
Franchise Owner (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIDecember 6, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: keep business making money
Negotiating contracts hiring employees learning how to run your own business.
pay is low, management a little unsupportive
Account Executive (Former Employee), Orange, CADecember 5, 2014
the details of the job was misrepresented to me when I interviewed. The job was actually the exact opposite of what was promised. Change in management may have been the cause of the miscommunication.
Typical day = start off with sales meeting in the morning. Then "door knock" and visit clients all day.

Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was all of the driving. I enjoyed my co-workers the most.
Jani King
Telemarketer Calling (Former Employee), Addison, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: great people to work for
Cons: long hours
I worked hard for this place time went very fast we got 100 calls a day.
THE CROOKS OF JANI KING
JANITORIAL FRANCHISE OWNER AND OPERATOR (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSNovember 5, 2014
Pros: liability insurance
Cons: false promises
JANI KING IS A JANITORIAL FRANCHISE THAT I BOUGHT AND PAID 20000.00 FOR. THEY PROMISED $5000 IN BUSINESS EACH MONTH. THEY GO OUT TO BID FOR BUILDINGS. THEY BID SO LOW THAT YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE WORK. THEY STILL GET 20% BEFORE YOU SEE A DIME.
BASICALLY YOU PAY TO BE A SLAVE.
I HAD FEW ACCOUNTS THAT I BID ON MY OWN THEY KEPT THE SHIP SAILING BUT HURRICANE KATRINA DESTROYED MOST OF THOSE BUILDINGS AND THAT'S WHEN WE STOPPED DOING BUSINESS AS JANI KING FRANCHISEES.
over all rating for this company
Project Manager (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLNovember 4, 2014
Cons: unpayed breaks, no 401k, hr department, pto dosnt not roll over, lack of avalible shifts
work/life balance is good
comps and benefits are so so
job security isn't the best
management is decent
Good job for a free schedule
Janitor (Sub Contractor) (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 31, 2014
Pros: you can move at your own pace and there is a lot of down time.
Cons: not an adequate amount of money to live off.
In the morning I clean and maintain Dave Sinclair dealership along with a co worker. we pretty fast and efficient. In the evening I have three !st mid-west community credit union banks that I clean by myself in Alton and Wood River, Illinois.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more

Jani-King Int'l Salaries