Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King Int'l Employer Reviews

managing
Franchise owner (Former Employee), Orange, CAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: meeting with office managers in different locations
Cons: high expenses on driving and cleaning material
sales and bidding new accounts.
managing existing accounts.
environment was pleasant also co-workers were great
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Kenner, LAJuly 29, 2014
A typical day included daily cleaning became familiar with various cleaning equipment and different techniques from others.
alright work place ,demanding clients,loss of family time missed events.
Janitor (Current Employee), Eugene, ORJuly 22, 2014
Pros: hours /money/shcedule
Cons: pay/gas to get to work/clients/locations
Overal I am very happy with janiking but there is a lot to be desired and I feel I have out grown this job and I wish to advance with or into another job ,feels like a thankless job but I can't complain pays the bills in these hard times.
good work place
Receptionist (Former Employee), Addison,txJuly 20, 2014
Pros: easy, friendly people, good work enviroment
Jani King International is a world national cleaning company. They been in business since 1969. They clean for AT&T Stadium also they clean for Texas Ranger Stadium. This is a good company to work for they have good management staff they treat you like family.
jani king good working enviorment
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 10, 2014
Pros: yes, free lunches
my typical day at jani king was pretty much good as any work out there. I learn a lot from knowing nothing to a lot like from building cubicles to tearing them down. well, theres a lot to say about jani king. Management was also great. great communication and everything. co workers were also fun to be around and great to work with. there was nothing – more... hard about working for jani king. its was a great job I had. – less
Easy going
Supervisor (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Your typical work day for Jani-King is very laid back, but at the same time tedious.Working for Jani-King you'll learn to pay attention to detail because when cleaning business offices and commercial accounts you have to make sure that you don't miss anything. Being apart of management I have to make sure that all my employees are up to par, and fulfill – more... all of their duties in a timely and orderly fashion. The hardest part of this job is making sure that all my employees share the same passion that I have for this organization. The most enjoyable part of this job is when I receive emails from my accounts saying how satisfied they are with our service. – less
Janitorial Cleaner (Former Employee), Moncks Corner, SCJuly 7, 2014
Pros: short periodic breaks
Cons: not enough hours at times of the year
Not bad for a part time job.
Janitor (Former Employee), Norcross, GaJuly 3, 2014
I worked the night shifts, part-time, 5 nights a week, during a break from school. The work was not too hard. I found it easy to catch on and keep up. My manager was not very professional, which I personally did not like, but some people would not mind. Overall, I was happy to have the opportunity to gain work experience.
i missed this job
Building and Office Cleaner (Former Employee), bowieJune 26, 2014
Pros: very easy
Cons: no break
i had fun and i missed my job. always work in pairs. my coworker and i get along so well. work and talk or crack jokes.
busy place to work,but fun and exciting
Technician (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILJune 25, 2014
maintain order when needed help escort guest to cars guard monies that travel within the casino
Productive and laid back
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Addison, TXJune 25, 2014
Pros: laid back, yearly raises, and annual bonuses
Cons: i can't say there are any
transferred phones over, answered multi-line phone system, paging of intercom, updated extension list, greet visitors, we were catered lunch every month, assisted department heads, organized shared calendars, distribute mail, and receive packages from FedEx and UPS.
productive and great place to work
janitoral (Current Employee), spartanburg scJune 23, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: dont really see the manager
A typical day at work is just cleaning and minding my own business. I love working for jani king and i also love the people i work with. The hardest part is carring out the trash everyday but i manage. Most enjoyable is working with a great team, we help each other.
Telemarketer
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Madison Heights, VAMay 25, 2014
Pros: work under minimal supervision
Cons: slow business, bad leads
Placed outbound cold calls to companies to set up appointments for sales rep to meet with and offer a bid to clean the facility. When I worked there company had just moved to the area and business was extremely slow. Never had a good lead. Boring and not my thing.
The work sites were close to my home. I enjoyed being an independent worker.
Sub-Contractor (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioMay 18, 2014
Pros: being on your own time frame.
Cons: the low pay
My work description was cleaning for an automobile company. I learned to be independent. This was a family owned franchise. My sons helped me to keep things going to be on task. The hardest part of the job was working 7 days per week. The enjoyable part was I was working on my own time.
jani king
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSMay 13, 2014
Pros: awesome employer
Cons: hardly any work at the time
A typical day at work was very peaceful.. I learned how to clean businesses after hours... The management was good... The co workers was awesome to work with. The hardest part about this job was there was hardly any work. The most enjoyable part about this job was working for the people I was working for.
Productive Place
Data Specialist (Former Employee), Durham NcMay 9, 2014
I worked part time. Hard at times, but good management and good co-workers
The staff was nice and the hours were flexible, but that's about all.
Custodian (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 16, 2014
I was unable to get any benefits and I was told I would receive a raise after 60 days and I worked there 8 months and didn't receive one. There was also no professional training. I was unsatisfied.
Franchisee of Jani-King
Franchise Owner (Current Employee), Kansas CityApril 11, 2014
Pros: work on my own.
Cons: have not been able to make any profits
Have been unable to get this opportunity worked out to become a viable and profitable business.
Fun Work place
As environmental service/ House keeper (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2014
Good place to work but most of time the company franchise to individual owners and is hard to get enough hours and also there is no benefit or vacation time
friendly people
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee), Crowley, TXFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: hr lunches
Cons: and coffee
I had 3 people working under me and they where hard workers and the were always on time and they listed to me when I told them the work plans for the day they were on it and they did what they had to do because I go to work to work not to play or have fun I go to work and nothing more and nothing less

1 2 3 4 5

About Jani-King Int'l

Jani-King fights its royal battle with mop and broom. The company, which has more than 12,000 franchised businesses around the – Read more