Jani-King Employee Reviews

Routine and labor-intensive.
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 16, 2017
Was entrusted several accounts at different times. Locations vary, but mainly office setting for cleaning. Usually worked when shop was around closing time or during night-shift hours.
Jani-trash!!
Inside Sales Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 11, 2017
I was highest in paid sales in their Dallas, TX call center office for 2 years in a row, and not even a penny of a pay raise!!! Horrible turnover ratio with both call center agents as well as the Call Center Director's and Supervisor's.
Pros
8AM-5PM MON-FRI working schedule.
Cons
No pay raises!!
Corporate Pilot
Pilot (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2017
A typical day at Jani- King aviation would consist of a pre-flight inspection of the selected aircraft and all of its systems. Prior to passenger arrival a detailed weather summary would have been obtained and briefed by both pilots to ensure that both were aware of any deviations or hazards enroute or at our arrival destination. Both pilots are trained and ready for the proper handling of any inflight emergencies as well.
Pros
Quality of life, travel, co-workers, positive work enviroment
Cons
planning of personal vacations was difficult due to being on call
good relaxed place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 10, 2017
it was a good place to work at the owner was great and he worked with his employees to the fullest if there was something that needed to be done he made sure it was done
Very good company
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 9, 2017
My father bought a franchise and I worked along side of him and he taught me a lot of things. We worked at many different sites and always put 100 percent dedication into are job
The real deal is...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus ohioMay 5, 2017
No review at this time. i do not want to rehash old memories.
So, i will not. If you want to know about old places i worked you will have to ask me directly, and thanks.
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
the same
a day at jani-king
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 30, 2017
a day at jani-king was all around great . i go to work on time meet new people everyday and basketball player i enjoyed my work place management was good . the hardest part of the job was not to take pictures of the ball players
Unprofessiona Atmosphere
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 29, 2017
Data Entry, scheduling proposals for the company. This position was a very easy job, just came in did my work and went home, did not make any relationships with other associates.

The work place culture was a husband and wife team that brought their personal lives into the office.
Pros
Cons
unprofessional, pay rate
Great small business to start
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2017
Top company and a fantastic place to work.Great culture with an emphasis on work life balance. Very competitive pay and benefits offered to employees.
Janitor/Handy Person
Janitor/Handy Person (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAApril 26, 2017
Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas using MSDS .
Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
alright work environment fun people to be around
janitoral service (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 25, 2017
same as any job come in in the am get what your doing for the day and go. I learned how to clean effectively. management was normal what you would exspect. when I was there the people I worked with and had to be around were fun they made work enjoyable and not boring. the hardest part of the job was the smells cause were I worked was were they made seagrams liquour. the most enjoyable part was lunch time cause there was this burger places around the corner and it was the best and being with my other co workers.
Pros
i got to work at my own pace, and did it how i wanted, to as long as it was done right, and on time, as in by the end of the day.
Cons
short breaks
great
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXApril 25, 2017
Great people, fun environment, very helpful with information, and cares about their employees. The pay and benefits are really good. They are only open on weekdays.
Very professional and productive atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2017
The people I worked with were very nice. Never had a problem with anyone or anything. Very fair job and I would go back if I could with miner changes.
Pros
Spiffs
Cons
You snooze, you lose.
fun place to work, great coworkers
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 18, 2017
Jani-King was a good place to work. it helped me to learn my way around Charleston SC being that I was new to the city. Some of the duties were answering phones, ordering uniform, making sure time cards are correct. working at Jani-King taught me how to be a great receptionist/ administrative assistant.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
health insurance, 401k plan
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
It was a fast paced job that required to do a lot of multi task. I was in charge of making sure all areas were cleaned, training new employees, handling customer's complaints, dealing with contractors, getting deals done.
Pros
busy but relaxed, good pay
Very productive
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 13, 2017
Jani king is a good place of employment if you are looking to become a successful business owner. They help you get clients and provide you with all the materials and they help you stay intuned with your clients.
awesome place to start
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 11, 2017
If you've done housekeeping or cleaning in general it shouldn't be bad at all. You do a lot of cleaning like you would do at any other housekeeping job. The pay isn't the greatest but it is a great place to start if you have nothing else. If cleaning is for you, you would probably love it.
I have been with this company for many years and its good
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 10, 2017
we go out and service clients businesses
ordering supplies
taking care of employees checks
staffing sites
up late at night is a draw back
its worth the pay
Pros
the money
Cons
the traveling and late hours
Easy work
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  JAX, FLApril 9, 2017
Don't turn down any contracts at the beginning because that will wave the first part of contract. They have 90 days to find your work. But once you turn down work then the 90 days is waved because technically they did find it.
Pros
Extreme Flexibly
Cons
Hard to find workers, No vacation unless you have someone to go clean the building for you, Dealing with contracts dont expect your money to come on time all the time because it doesn't, Some people will have small complaints that will be like are serious, Just be prepared for that, They will be calling you for small complaints, You will have some bad contracts throughout the deal, Take the good with the bad, Oh yeah and you better learn how to do taxes otherwise youll end up owing every year
Great place to start your career
REGIONAL OPERATIONS & SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 7, 2017
Jani-King was a good place to work. The company and its employees were very great to work with. They treated me with respect and taught me a lot about the business. I will be forever grateful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jani-King. Our community is ready to answer.