Janitronics, Inc Employee Reviews

Great college job
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 8, 2018
Night hours. Worked with a team. Daily Monday thru Friday work schedule. Awesome college job with a steady paycheck and hours. Vacation time for part time employees.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
No lunch break
Lead
LEAD ON DUTY (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 31, 2017
-micromanaged a group of employees
-cleaned offices and warehouse
-detailed bathrooms, breakrooms, and offices
-mopped, dusted, and took out trash as needed
Productive work place
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 20, 2017
Janitronics is a good place to work with flexible hours your time spent at janitronics is fairly easy for the most part the managers a very good sometimes hard to get in touch with but hood at what they do
Cons
Slow paced
Bad management
Everything, lack of fairness, bad management (Current Employee) –  Baldwinsville, NYOctober 27, 2017
Management doesn't care about their employees, any problems you have they don't respond to. When requesting for anything such as extra shirts, more micro fiber cloths, etc they take a while to provide, thats if they even end up filling your request. What a joke
Cons
Everything..dont recommend
Fast paced work environment
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 22, 2017
I would clock in to do my job when my manager would always pick on me. I would be there doing my job when my manager would constantly come and yell at me. When I first started the job I loved it, now she harasses me everyday. The building I worked at was the department of higher education in Albany, NY.
Pros
Cleaning and working with others
Cons
No breaks, poor management, improper supplies
substandard operation
NationWide - Custodian (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 28, 2017
This company is only concerned about the contracts that they have other than the people that is working for them. the supervisors always want us to take on more than we can handle
Pros
equipment provided
Cons
bad job
relax
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 20, 2017
I like to work there but the company that they have me in is off the bus line and sometimes its hard for me to get there, I was hoping to work near bus line.
Good work environment
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Albany Law SchoolSeptember 15, 2017
Good work environment, decent benefits. I have a very good boss , and get to work independently , and I'm done in the early afternoon on weekends .
Flexible hours but dont allow full time in some areas
Cleaner/Janitor (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 7, 2017
Ideal job if you like working independently. Some areas dont allow you to work more than 30 hrs a week. Dont expect a raise. Ever. Unprofessional supervisors.
Pros
Paid holidays after 90 days of employment, work independently
Cons
Dont allow you to work more than 30 hrs, no to raises, supervisors unprofessional
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  800 Boylston st Boston 02199August 15, 2017
Busy and graet place to work, cleaning is the most hardest thing because there are always people at the mall. Management crew is always on the area making sure everything is perfect.
short hours
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 10, 2017
It was a very laid back place to work in I loved it. It was a team effort place to work. The hardest part of job was not having enough hours. It was a Great place to work.
Really Awful
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTJuly 2, 2017
They keep you part time so they do t have to give you benefits. The management is awful so is the pay. They treat you like dirt. My supervisor was always picking on his employees calling them names behind their backs, I told upper management but was laughed at.
Cons
workplace were you are alone most of the shift.
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 28, 2017
You come in a small room, everybody clocks in on one phone. The supervisor is only there to sit and watch over your shoulder as you work. The hours really suck.
Great company to work for
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 6, 2017
This is a great job, especially for people looking for part time work to supplement their income. Good management & benefits you wouldn't expect- health insurance, paid vacation, paid holiday!
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, good management
Cons
Can't wear headphones while cleaning
Fun place to work
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYJune 5, 2017
I had a good time working for this company. My boss was fun to work with and if you needed help with something he was right there..I would love to go back in the future, for more money of course...
Pros
Friendly
Cons
GREAT company to work for!
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 31, 2017
I had a field based position; visiting customers and inspecting for quality. There was a lot of independence. I assisted night supervisor staff in adhering to company standards based on my reviews.

There was an upselling of service aspect included in my position. I provided the customers with services that could be provided not included in the contract to improve to quality of health in cleaning of the company.

Management was very helpful teaching me the ropes of the cleaning industry and giving me new areas to expand.

Janitronics is a family-owned company. The company employees made us feel like the extended family of the Harris'. This made for hard working and dedicated employees.

The hardest part of the job was the long hours having to work, days and nights which impacted on my family.

I enjoyed coming to work everyday, knowing that I was working with a great team of people.
Pros
Independence, family work environment
Cons
Long hours on regular basis, lack of raises
Fun place to work
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMay 9, 2017
It was a fun place to work. If I had to Pick one of the jobs it would be this one. Nice bosses and fun staff. They always kept us busy but that's what I liked about it.
The best company I ever worked for
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 4, 2017
I can say that this is the best company anyone can work for , I try many companies and this is the best, all the coworkers are good and nice with everyone
Pros
No complains
Cons
No complains
Hard and efficient work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Berlin, VTMarch 25, 2017
They really dont give you a proper trainer. Only some one that sits there and stares over your sholder. I had to learn things fast on my own. But they had me working by myself which is ok and they wanted me to work week days and weekends by myself. And then they let me go because i missed a day
Pros
It was good paying.
Cons
I found the trainers to be lazy
Terrible to work for.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 22, 2017
They do not hire anyone at full time. They do not give any opportunity for advancement. They don't even fire anyone unless they absolutely have to, they would rather get the employee to quit just so they don't have to pay out unemployment. Overall, terrible company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Name it