JANSSEN Employee Reviews

Good
Clinical Data Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring house PAOctober 15, 2015
Good place to work although lacking in upper management skills. Company does not promote from within. Benefits are outstanding as well as their Credo.
Manufacturing
Operador de Manufactura, Adiestrador técnico (Former Employee) –  Gurabo,PRMarch 17, 2015
I obtained a vast bio medical manufacturing experience and development in many areas as quality control, group leader and as a technical trainer.
Pros
many as good salary and benefits
Best Company!
Pharmaceutical Sales and Regional Trainer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 29, 2015
I enjoyed my time working with Janssen, I appreciated the J&J culture and commitment to quality products to improve the life of patients, locally and globally. Working with Janssen not only gave me a fantastic start in the industry, but also gave me great insight on what is needed to be successful in this business. If you have the opportunity to work with Janssen, go for it!
Pros
awesome company
Cons
nothing
Flexible work environment with lots of interesting projects
Research Associate - Contractor (Current Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJuly 5, 2013
I work for Kelly Services as a contractor for Janssen and I like the flexibility of the job and how interesting the projects are. The workload is reasonable and everyone plays their own part.
Pros
Fast paced environment
Cons
Benefits and salary
Good leadership and company character.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJSeptember 28, 2012
The company is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical world.
Pros
flexible hours, good compensation, informal workplace
Good products, poor compensation and management
Executive Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2012
The company has great products, poor compensation and management.
Excellent working conditions
Site O&M Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Manatí, PRNovember 6, 2015
Good relationship at all level. Participation of the employees are always welcome by the upper management. The working conditions are the best in the area/business. The management is local and that encourage the professioinal development.
Production driven company with different mix of cultures for their employees.
Senior Pharmaceutical Technician (Current Employee) –  ManufacturingSeptember 25, 2015
Typical 8 hour day operating mixing, casting, overcoating, compression and different type of equipment to process pharmaceutical drugs.
Pros
Big facility with a lot of different jobs.
Cons
Poor advancement opportunity. And pay not at standard rate for the industry.
N/a
Associate Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAJuly 30, 2015
Janssen would be a nice company to work for, but as a temperary employee it is horrible, no room or future to get hired permenant, you are on contract for 2 years laid off and then you can reapply after 6 months. My opinion not a good fit for a person looking to start a career.
Pros
N/A
Cons
No chance of getting hired unless you have a relitive at the company
Great Place to work
Laboratory Analyst (Current Employee) –  PRApril 22, 2015
Excellent working place, great for experience and above average technology equipment. Managers are good doing their jobs. To maintain a great place like Janssen Gurabo it's require a hard team work, to be in the world competition in the manufacturing career.
Pros
Its like the clean competition
Cons
Some people (few) don't Janssen as the life saver work, that's what we do here.
Johnson & Johnson Company
Executive Area Business Sales (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 22, 2013
Great job/company.
Worked in primary care, gastroenterology, allergy, dermatology, pulmunonolgy, infectious disease for 7 years and CNS specialty for 13 years selling PO and long acting injectable antipsychotics.
Janssen only released cutting edge, one of a kind products.
Pros
THinking out of box encouraged
Cons
Rapid management change
Great School for business and marketing in pharmaceutical industry
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Venezuela, Central America and the CaribbeanAugust 14, 2014
Excelent approach and team work.
Knowledge about:
Business Plan, Marketing Plan, Launch readiness and Brand assessments for Dacogen, Eprex and Zytiga.
Marketing strategies for 25 countries of the region.
Sales force training (Biological therapies) and field work in order to implement strategies according each country market reality.
Work together with sales force, key account managers and distributors in each country to maximize impact according each market
productive and good environment
Coating Over the counter Weighting and Solutions (Former Employee) –  PRFebruary 17, 2014
we put all our stuff in the locker then put on a blue uniform and put on a vest and shoe covers glasses and a hair net. We proceed to the work area in my case I worked in three difference work places weighting, coating and solution in this places you've have to be with gloves and a mask to enter sterile area to work with pharmaceutical products and drugs before you enter you've have to take the pressure of the room to see if it's in condition to be working there with out contamination and then enter and check the temperature of the room for the same reason then you've check the computers system to know what you have to do to weight if you are in weighting to paint tablets if you are in coating or to make the solution if you are making the solution for coating to paint the product you have to be responsible behaving properly with your coworker maintaining a healthy and good environment with each and everyone with out discrimination and been able to lent a hand to those who need your help.
Pros
free lunches when we exceeded the expectation
Cons
minimum wage for to much responsibility
Laboratory technician in all industry
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  PRFebruary 10, 2015
At each site where I worked the dynamic is different. depending on the product to be prepared in every industry.There are always different people in which we find ourselves in the industry that challenges us and encourages us to be better
About my Job
Associate Scientist (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJNovember 4, 2014
My company workplace is a diverse environment that reaches out to all employees and embrasses their cultures. there is a very good commrader among co-worker with the spirit of helping.
I enjoy the responsibility I am given to make decisions based on business needs.
Great company for professional growth
Accountant Assistance (Current Employee) –  Johnson, COMarch 22, 2012
Johnson & Johnson It is a company that creates and fosters among its employees a team work environment dominated by respect for human life and a high sense of participation.
Janssen
Telecomm Contractor (Former Employee) –  Titusville, NJApril 5, 2014
It was a 6 month contract. I did not feel comfortable in the environment as paranoia was rampant.
Pros
I needed to get back in the workforce and this was an opportunity.
Cons
See above review.
Great opportunity for learning and maintaining skill's
Materials & Logistics - Cycle Count Coordinator (Current Employee) –  PRSeptember 4, 2012
It has been a great opportunity for my goals,to learn other type of work in the warehouse invyroment.
warehouse operator
Operador de almacen (Former Employee) –  gurabo puerto ricoNovember 11, 2013
reciving and shipment of god products , store solutions and finihs goods
environnement de travail agreable
chargé d'affaires (Former Employee) –  ConstantineNovember 2, 2015
Challenge constant.
Negociation.
Relationnel et contact humain fréquent.
Promotion et vente.