Apply online at: https://erecruit.jarden.com/erecruit/jarden.html
Apply for Job ID: 102186
Jarden Consumer Solution is and EOE/AA/Vet employer
Jarden Consumer Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH), is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer products including Bionaire®, Crock-Pot®, FoodSaver®, Health o meter®, Holmes®, Mr. Coffee®, Oster®, Patton®, Rival®, Seal-a-Meal®, Sunbeam®, and VillaWare®. We are a company with more than 6,000 employees in fifteen countries who are committed to a set of core values that emphasize integrity, community service and entrepreneurship. For nearly 100 years, consumers have trusted our brands and products, and we're proud to be a part of their lives. Does this sound like the type of organization you would like to be a part of?
Jarden Consumer Solutions is looking for a dynamic enthusiastic individual with a strong “can do” attitude.
You will be joining a dynamic well established team with a proven history of success and excellence in customer service. Partnering with the business in issue resolution. This is a customer oriented position that would be an excellent gateway into the IT department.
EUS Support Specialist is a hands on position fielding all Help Desk calls and service tickets from users through the Altiris ticketing system. The EUS Support Specialist will possess a general knowledge of computer platforms, software and hardware in use at Jarden Consumer Solutions. They will understand and follow efficient and cost effective methods of accomplishing tasks and goals. They will be an active participant and occasional leader in team activities and collaborate with others for the successful completion of problem resolution and projects.
- Installation, setup and support of PC’s, printers and other peripheral devices supported by IT
- Installation and support of software applications
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7 and MS Office 2003-2010
- Answering technical/support questions for the user community
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving Hardware and Software problems
- Insure that technical help desk tickets are processed and completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide correct routing and escalation when issues require
- Communicate status of issues with requestor and management in writing and verbally
- Creating and editing technical and training documentation
- Contribute to a positive and cohesive team
- Travel to other sites
- Provide Mobile User Support – Remote Connectivity
- Provide on call support during all non-business hours when required
- Provide instruction to new employees on PC systems and policies, such as how to log onto the network, access email and other corporate systems and give an overview of current IT policy regarding the use of such systems
Desired skills and Knowledge:
- Strong process orientation and analytical mindset, confident in decision making and problem solving
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills - both verbal and written; can confidently relate to a end users
- Strong organizational skills
- Dynamic enthusiastic team player; willingness to ‘do’ as well as to ‘lead’
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision; must also possess good judgment, knowing when to escalate issues
- Ability to establish priorities and follow through objectives
- Actively stays abreast new and current technologies
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, a college level degree or completed courses in computer sciences or related fields
Reports to End User Services Lead.
Has regular contact and coordinates with end-users of business units as well as other IT professionals.
Keeps informed of existing and evolving technologies in the marketplace.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jarden Consumer Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jarden Corporation (NYSE:JAH), is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of...