Jason's deli

Jason's deli Employee Reviews

Good Work Experience
Vegetable Prep / Salad Bar Attendant (Former Employee), Metro Center Park WayMay 18, 2015
When hired at Jasons the starting position was as a Delivery Driver but since they was other vancant positions I took advantage and decide to try it working in veggie prep gave the insight in how to provide fresh products to our customers the hours were great and since i didn't live far away it was a great workplace.. my reasoning for leaving was a bit personal and I moved out of state but if I had a chance to work there again I would be delighted.
Ideal Entry-Level Workplace
delivery driver (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches and tips
Cons: limited hours/highest volume always on weekends
Friendly staff makes customers and co-workers, alike, feel like family. Never a dull moment, constant activity and high guest turnover makes an eight hour shift feel like just two. Different types of jobs to suit everyone's strengths and preferences.
relaxed work enviornment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2015
all around good place to work. no major complaints at all. of course every place could use some suggestions here and there but no major changes.
Easy Work.
1A (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Easy work
Cons: no advancement after a point. salaries are calculated with your bonus
This company is o.k. if you just want a job. They have you apply yourself to get to the next level. But you can only make it it so far and have to wait for others to retire or quit to get to running a store. So it is not a career. .
The managers were amazing and fun to work with.
Salad Bar Host (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 13, 2015
Pros: An incredible environment to work in.
The managers were so amazing, caring, understanding, helpful, responsible, fun, and above all working there was pleasing.
Customer Service
CASHIER (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2015
I worked as a cashier at Jason's deli and gained experience with customer service, learned how to work in a fast pace environment, and kept the restaurant in outstanding condition.
Terrible management and little to no training
Cashier/Waitress (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: clean work environment, yummy food
Cons: not enough training, terrible management
**NOTE I worked here a few years ago** Jason's Deli was my very first job and had hired me with little to no questions asked. Training was regarded as following an employee around for several days rather than reviewing things and practicing several times. I worked with three different managers, one that hit on all of his female employees, another that constantly micro managed and made customers uncomfortable, and another who didn't seem like she wanted to be there in the first place. Two of the three had been caught sleeping in the back office for some periods of time. I was sexually harassed by staff in the kitchen daily and was unsure how to go about asking for help as one manager got daily back rubs from some staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was the great food. I learned basic cash register skills, how to stand up for myself and how to awkwardly carry hot trays of food without somehow dropping it on anyone.
Great food, great people
Closing Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, plenty of hours available, vacation for full time employees
Cons: hours cut during holidays and dependent on business
A family founded restaurant with strong religious values, but is extremely accommodating to people of all backgrounds. The company prides itself on great service, quality food and a close relationship between management and staff. Advancement can be slow at times but there are plenty of opportunities to make higher pay.
Start up in 2014. Great experience.
Line Supervisor / Server (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLMay 8, 2015
Great experience. Training was very good and management was all involved as it was the grand opening of their new Lake Mary store. This location seems to continue to do well as they offer a unique service in the area.
This is an amazing friendly and loving place to work at.
Emplyee (Current Employee), Dublin, OHMay 8, 2015
Pros: Great Customer Service and amazing people
Cons: N/A
The management team at Jasons Deli are amazing. They are always so supportive of their employees and I love that. They always strive to make their customers and employees happy.
Hardee's
Cashier (Former Employee), Burnsville NCMay 7, 2015
I transferred between two stores and the differences were drastic. Sanitation, management, and employees were completely different. The second store in Burnsville NC was much better.
Fun work environment
General Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLMay 4, 2015
Each day I managed the operation of the restaurant. Along with managing the operation I would also place the food and beverage orders, supervise the cleanliness of the restaurant and ensure the catering was hitting the targeted delivery times.
Fun, laid back place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNApril 28, 2015
Pros: discount food, decent breaks
Learning how the register worked was a little difficult, but getting exposure to learnign how to use it with customers was really helpful. The managers were great, not extremely strict but made you get your work done.
The dinner rush was always the busiest, but it was kind of fun at times since you were busy constantly for a few hours each night - which I preferred over having not much to do during the slow hours.
Very enjoyable
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 23, 2015
I really enjoyed the entire staff. Everyone stayed happy and worked together well as a team. The stress was minimal at the end of each work day.
Productive and Great Place to grow
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FloridaApril 23, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on lunches
Cons: Physically exhausting
I learned how to become a leader and how to have high expectations or myself. I now know how to manage and deal with people accordingly. thank you Jason's deli.
Fun Learning Enviorment
Cashier (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 22, 2015
My day goes by pretty fast when I'm at work. I've learned how to deal with customers at a very high level while working for this company. My managers are great, they really help their employees get the job done easier. My co-workers for the most part are fun to work with. The hardest part of my job is keeping the "to go" area stocked. My most enjoyable part of my job is making the customers happy.
Productive and fun place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 22, 2015
Was a fun place to work. Great compensation and work benefits. Long work hours but other wise great fun. I would recommend working here
routing drivers and catering to customers
CATERING ASST (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 22, 2015
Pros: awesome place to work, easy work, friendships. great pay
Cons: dealing with races customers
• Coordinated 30-40 deliveries during lunch on a daily basis
• Supervised the driving staff and front of house employees
• Made numerous amounts of catering trays
awesome friendships with the crew
always celebrating a crew members birthday or departure
Great opportunities for Advancement
Manager (Current Employee), FloridaApril 19, 2015
Pros: Food, people, shifts go by fast
Cons: Hours, contradictory values from upper management
55 hours plus a week if you ever want to be promoted

Extremely fast paced. You have to think outside the box yet be willing to conform. You are working for a corporate company, rules apply!

Great team members, second family.

Work/life balance: Tough for those with a family or those who want a predictable schedule. Shifts go from Open, Mid, Close, Mid, Open and so on. Shifts are 10+ hours.
Great Food
Waiter (Former Employee), Columbus, GAApril 15, 2015
I mainly cooked the food and served t to the constumers. I was 16 when I worked there so there were no real complaints. The job certainly was high paced and energetic however there was no opportunity for progression.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jason's deli

This company knows a good sandwich when serves one. Deli Management operates Jason's Deli, a chain of sandwich shops with more – Read more

Jason's deli Salaries