Jason's deli

Jason's deli Employer Reviews

Great company to work for.
Processed Net Sales, Food Cost and Payroll (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXJuly 3, 2014
Pros: gained a wealth of knowledge from this job.
Cons: compensation could be better.
I have had so many job positions with this company and I have learned so much!!! This was one of my favorite jobs that I had and I hated to leave this company. My husband had really great job offer that he could not pass it up.
Smooth job
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 28, 2014
The work was easy and the crew was fun to socialize with. Management was open to all ideas.
Great Starter Company
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, TXJune 23, 2014
Great company to start with and grow. Learned a great deal about corporate companies and upholding policies. Growing company with some room for advancement.
great place to work and meet new people
Line cook (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 17, 2014
Pros: free ice cream
a typical day consisted of meeting great people having fun while you work and its just a great place to work.
One of the best places I'ved worked
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Houston, TxJune 16, 2014
Pros: fast paste, friendly work environment
Cons: short breaks, long hours
Jason's Deli is a wonderful place to dine and work. I often tell myself that without my Jason's Deli family, I wouldn't know where I would be. I've also maintained a healthy weight by eating there.
Productive, fast pace, high quality food and outstanding customer service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJune 15, 2014
Pros: family friendly company, high standards
Cons: consistency with management
At Jason's deli I modeled and enforced the core values, hiring, training and schedule writing. Proven service and hospitality skills with the ability to persuade, build rapport, and cultivate long-term relationships.
Productive work enviroment with great people
Waitress (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJune 10, 2014
Pros: food at discounted prices
Cons: short breaks, unbalanced scheduling, not enough hours
I enjoyed my job at Jason's Deli immensely. The work wasn't too hard and it was never more than I could handle. I got along really with my coworkers and managers. It was my first official paying job and learned how to interact with people on a much more professional level. The management was very friendly and they were always there when I needed them – more... for something or willing to offer their advice and help when needed. My coworkers were all really great people and together we were able to create a safe, stable working environment for everyone. The hardest part of the job were the hours and standing on my feet for so long. The most enjoyable part of my daily job was eating a discounted lunch and seeing my coworkers. – less
Great place for supplemental work.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 9, 2014
Pros: 50% off food, free drinks, flexible scheduling, overall job security
Cons: no 'full time' (thus no benefits) for non-management, low wage when compared to full time positions
Jason's is a great place to work. Most of the workers are friendly and easy going. Its a stable job for college students who need a steady source of income. Management understands the tolls of college and is willing to work around one's school schedule to make sure they have time for school and schoolwork. Work at Jason's is very methodical, and thus – more... very simple to perform efficiently once one has an understanding of the steps or ways to go about performing their duties (whether they make food, manage the salad bar, or otherwise). Management is generally easy going. The GM at my Deli is flexible and understandable. I've learned a lot about customer care and operations within a deli, including stocking and the care of perishable goods. – less
Great healthy alternative restuarant
Manger (Current Employee), Topeka, KSJune 6, 2014
Pros: know that you are serving good healthly food to the guests.
Cons: 55-60 a week, doesn't allow for a balanced life.
The company is a privately owned franchise. The owner is a terrific person. He is the driving force behind the core values that I live by daily, at work and at home. The food is awesome, and the concept strong.
Awesome place to work, with good people
Assistant manager (Former Employee), charleston, SCJune 2, 2014
6:30 a.m. come in do prep count for the day, make sure prep is done by 10:30 a.m.
That not all stores can be run the same.
The management was always takeing care of the crew to make sure they were happy with the job.
Co-workers were all good people that did the job and then some.
Repremanding an employee is the hardest part of any job.
Being able to – more... have a good time while working, and wanting to come to work because you enjoy it. – less
Productive and fast
Delco/Customer Service/Driver (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Prep my work station and get it ready for the lunch rush, answer phone calls and take orders. Best part is working with all my co-workers, even better part, talking to all my regular customers. Keeping up with all the customer can get challenging, but over all it's what makes my job fun at the same time.
Good Staff.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAMay 12, 2014
Management was not bad but the staff is good. The food is amazing and the service is great.
is a ok place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 12, 2014
Pros: half price lunch
Cons: no breaks
Busy during lunch hour i learn that the customer is always right co -workers .
Good Company
Deliver Driver (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 2, 2014
Great company to work, allow you to grow. The location allowed networking with many surrounding business'.
a good place to continue customer service and smiling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 2, 2014
I love meeting new people and the attitude that i brought and made people work hard
Line Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2014
Good people, great place to be, They work with you in working their. I was there for 3 years and it was a good place but the distance is was cut it for me.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLApril 25, 2014
Family oriented environment! Learned a lot more about customer service and attention to detail and making sure to give the customer a better experience than the last time! Employees worked well with each other! Managers were very understanding about schedules and getting shifts covered and talking about performance! Really handled the location very – more... well! – less
Enjoyable place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), TexasApril 22, 2014
Cons: long hours
It is a great place to work overall. The worst part about it is the hours are long with a typical work week consisting of at least 50 hours and 10-12 hour days. Your advancement is up to you depending on how fast you meet your management goals and complete your advancement tests.
Productive and Fun Workplace with Great Opportunities
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 12, 2014
Pros: free ice cream, 50% off employee meals, 25% off family
Cons: short breaks
I was the busboy at Jason's. I loved being able to walk around and talk to my customers. I was also able to interact with my co-workers. It was a great environment to work in. Customers were friendly, co-workers were great people to work with, and management was on the ball with everything. I enjoyed every day working here.
Fast paced but friendly environment
Busser/Server/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILApril 10, 2014
Pros: friendly people, good tips
Cons: can be short staffed with can be difficult when busy, hours are never the same amount weekly.
Completes floor set in the morning which takes 3 hours. Then busboy through the lunch period, Tasks included are sweeping floors, cleaning bathrooms, washing dishes, mopping floors, cleaning glass. And cleanups after the lunch rush.

1 2 3 4 5

About Jason's deli

This company knows a good sandwich when serves one. Deli Management operates Jason's Deli, a chain of sandwich shops with more – Read more

Jason's deli Photos